Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) (39797 Views)

Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / 2 Black Ladies Fight Shamelessly In Public, Strip Themselves Half Unclad (Pics) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by fpeter(f): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Rozaystunna:
biitch you might

You're forgiven, may God help you.
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by fpeter(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Adufetohposh:
JUNGLE JUSTICE ALL THE WAY FOR THOSE ANIMALS!!! They are not the only one experiencing hardship in the country, so why make people cry because you want to smile? Just yesterday those bastards collected 450k from my only brother at gun point with his phone and iPad.... The money is not his money, now the guy is in serious debt and we are all worried. You think I won't light the next thief that is unfortunate to be caught? Those demons deserve to die screaming. angry

I am sorry about your brother's loss, I pray he gets out of the debt.
The reason i don't advocate for Jungle Justice is because I don't think
It is alright to shed blood no matter what the circumstance may be. I
strongly believe that criminals should be handed over to the authorities
So you don't soil your hands with their blood and incur God's wrath. Let
the authorities do to them what they deserve, you get justice without
spilling blood in your name.
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by LAPREMEDO: 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
what of those thieves in the national assembly beating for them
Re: This Thief Was Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad (pics, Video) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Osusumustflow why you eyes dey go in between the guy's legs?

See as she dey zoom the photo. She wan see looooooooooooooooooong snake

you no well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Girl Raped By SARS Officer At 15, Prostituted To Survive, Her Baby Sold (video) / Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers Hits A Sleeping Child In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.