Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (7260 Views)

See What Adele Song Has Done To Broken Hearts / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS) / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2006
sorry girls i have decided to be a baddie.yeah.This girl played on me.she was two timing .i already knew from the word GO but she is not aware yet.I am going to do the damnest thing to her then leave her high and dry.As for these 5 girls.They will just suffer broken hearts.GIRLS WILL HENCEFORTH BE MY F------G MACHINE
GIRL 1-my colleague in the office.I think she is a virgin sha.i will give it to her then leave her
GIRL 2- beauty without brains.always on lock and keys by her parents.she wants to get spoilt.she suffers  too
GIRL 3- i will make her give me a BJ.she has multiple sEx partners .i dey fear this girl o.no vaginal only oral
GIRL 4- she came in when i was dating that ass hole.i told her i couldt be unfaithful.she even went to the extent of exposing her boobs .i wasnt moved .she sef go suffer
GIRL 5- na she dey toast me all this while.i no gree.BUT now i don gree

all for this scheming ,2timing,bastard some girls will have to suffer
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by desiree(f): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2006
Whao!!!!

This girl really messed you up big time.

I feel sorry for your bitterness, don't let it eat deep into your soul.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mrmayor(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2006
Senator100,

I don't know how to say this but you've posted the problem with your love life in many forms all over this forum,everyone including my honourable self adviced you to move on with your life but you just keeping banging your head against a brick wall.
Has it occurred to you that the woman who broke your heart has been hurt by another man and she decided to teach men a lesson just the way you plan to teach women a lesson they would never forget.

BTW,You can contact STDs from MouthAction because there is still exchange of fluids and a woman doesn't need  to have multiple sex partners to have Aids etc
use a Condom!

Cheers
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by nilla(f): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2006
Its nice i don't know you.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Dvampire(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2006
whatever u choose to do, remember that STDs exist. remember that u'll one day have daughters of ur own and i hope u'll be happy when some other guys uses ur daughter like a banging machine.
not like i'm trying to sound religious, but my guy, the choice u made aint worth it. what if in the course of ur 'vandalization' u mess with ur future wife? surprised? yes, many people have messed up their chances because of recklessness that stemmed from unguarded anger and the thirst for revenge.
man, get a life and move on. let God take care of the rest.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2006
Senator'
I know Girl No 4 and guess ;what she is also on NL! Bad move,Mister grin grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2006
nilla:

Its nice i don't know you.

word! cool
but if i happen to meet you . .you will be the one with the double heart break cool
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by nilla(f): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2006
lol
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2006
mukina2:

word! cool
but if i happen to meet you . .you will be the one with the double heart break cool
Then we beta warn Jerrymania grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2006
@nilla yep wink

@uche angry angry
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by superman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2006
mukina2

well baby im not quite sure if this guy in some thread is talkin about u! he said he loves you and has be lookin for u ! watch him now" i want to fish this gal in my net" hey see wetin fine face de y bring
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2006
superman i know he was not talking about me . .

that guy on that other thread is in dreamland angry tongue
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2006
he is definitely talking about u angry
There is only one Muki on NL tongue
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2006
uche its not me angry angry angry tongue tongue
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Uche2nna(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2006
cheesy
This girl is dreaming. You are the one in Dreamland girl not jerryboy grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2006
The best revenge would be you getting Aids cheesy
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by mukina2: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2006
thief . .
you got me cracking here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by gbengaijot(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2006
I just feel the poster of this topic is looking for a reason to justify his actions. Whatever, you must av a rather weak mind to get bitter over someones actions.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2006
@thiefofhearts
LMAO grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by choongtin(f): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2006
@ topic u r really out of order and u will get what u r looking for what goes around comes arouund you think u r having fun and u r feeling like a love-vendor and a player but trust me what u get u wuldnt like it
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by fellow(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2006
Boys and their stupid statements. I wonder if the guy get self esteem self. Just because a girl toyed with your mind doesn't mean all of them are like that.
I know your type, just trying to look for people to score cheap political point with. I am sure the girl that played you wasn't a real playa cause she still left you with a mind.

if she were to be a correct playa, you would be on your bed whining and crying for all heavens to come down and cover your shame.

SILLY THING, YE YE MAN
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by gaby(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2006
@Topic,

How would you feel if someone was nuturing same plans for your sisters or daughters that is if you have any, bro wake up and be a man move on with your life and stop crying over spilled milk, Remember karma is a bitch and what goes around come around,

Be wise brother
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by whitelexi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2006
Dude, please do as your mind tell u, nobody was there when what happened happened, nobody feels what u feel right now, if the outcome is good or bad, nobody will enjoy or suffer it with u too; so carry go! but we no dey your back sha grin grin
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Busta(f): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2006
@ senator.

u wanna go on some kinda sexing spree? = ur funeral

AIDS IS REAL!
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Eurphoria(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2006
@SENATOR
OH WELL sad  sorry to hear you've been wronged but i tell you this though it didn't start with you and it sure won't end with you. Don't you think you will be selling yourself short to just go on a mission to break hearts? i know its self preservation on your part but i think you should be careful, have fun but be careful. Make sure you have your wits about you the next time you find yourself falling for another.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2006
senator

y don't u just shut your pie hole,  o please u sound sooooooooooooooo bleeping pathetic., o my gosh this girl played me, men grow the Bleep up will ya,  many boys get played everyday and tehy don't even know it.  so do girls.  what she did to u has been happening to girls for a long time and we are not dead yet so lick your wounds u pussy and move on with life, and u know what i hope u screw those chicks and to your surprise they are probbabling two timing u as well.  u are a reall idiot anyway.  and with that kind of attitude u will continue to get screwed over and over and over again.  until u learn that u can't go around life thinkin the way u do.  oh and FYI

HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1 CAN BE CAUGHT IN UR DAMN DICK AS WELL, WHILE HSV2 CAN BE CAUGHT IN UR MOUTH SO GOOD LUCK HOMMIE. SO IF U LIKE LET SOME PROMISCOIUS CHICK GIVE U HEAD.  THEN U WAKE UP WIHT A BIG LUMP.  UR A REAL DAFT HUMAN BEING.

i would advice u to just go to church and stop whining because no one feels sorry for your dumb ass. angry  grin

1 Like

Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Eurphoria(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2006
katherinea shocked
lmao why oh why you do this boy like this? lol lol roflmao, you hard babes
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by katherinae(f): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2006
EUPHORIA

GIRL if he was my little brother i would beat him up for lacking balls. how can he come and even admit that nonsense in public, what he claims he is about to do is what men do on a daily basis with devoted girlfriends adn wives so, i have allready given him advice biko if u want sef go and sleep with all the girls on this planet (excluding me of course), see where that will get u. this guys brain is cottonwool soaked in palm oil, honestly is this how we are raising htem in naija now chai, we don finish be that
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2006
@poster: Yup, yup, pathetic response to a girl ditching you.

If you had said you would become Jack the Ripper and start cutting women's throats i would have sympatized with you. But you even have a plan, a list of girls? This kind of story is old. Who hasnt been played before?
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Eurphoria(f): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2006
grin  my ribs goodness i need to lie down lol
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by senator100(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2006
@katherine u are an asshole.u fellow gender really bleeped up all u do is type a pile of rubbish .I dont fucking care if those bitches are two timing .u should be glad u are not one of them.bia--h.
Re: She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts by Eurphoria(f): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2006
Ah ! finally the true colors shine through lol Senator no need to ask why she cheated on you lmao. You havent the foggiest idea how to deal with women, listen to you talk to Katherinae its funny, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Am In Trouble / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / 10 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.