Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics (43962 Views)

Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by CertifiedNaija(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
The Olympics have gotten the reputation of being quite a sexed up affair, and the Rio Olympics are looking to be no exception.

Pictures have been circulating on social media of Eric. Eric's job is to walk around the Olympics with a big sack of condoms -handing them out to athletes.
The International Olympic Committee for Rio 2016 has provided more than 450,000 condoms for the two-week games. That's a lot more than any other Olympics.

This works out at 42 per athlete or nearly three a day across the games. Rodger Sherman — the reporter who revealed the tireless work of this young patriot — said Eric was unable to give an interview because he had to “deliver more condoms.”

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/lol-this-guy-only-job-in-rio-olympics.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by braithwaite(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2016

Either you participate in the Olympic or not..once you wear the protective gear you're an OLYMPIAN

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
keep mocking him...he is making his pay**** Omo the hustle is real ojare

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by cruzita(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
any which way na way.

hustle na hustle as long as the money dey show up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by donbenedict(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
any which way na way.
hustle na hustle as long as the money dey show up
come make I fvck u na

7 Likes

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by EpicMaurice(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
If any team will fully utilise the free condoms, its team nigeria.
Nigerians love awoof like diegringrin

7 Likes

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by cruzita(f): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
donbenedict:
come make I fvck u na
I dodge am

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Creamish(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its BRAZIL!! why the shock? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by ladyF(f): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ermmmm.....please what is a condom? I don't even understand the topic sef. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Sunnycliff(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Since sex is part of the basic psychological needs of man after food, shelter and clothing, so prevention of zika and other stds is beta than cure!

11 Likes

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by ffome(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tc
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by gen2briz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please supply TeamNigeria and our supporters very well
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by richidinho(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
God pick his call using iphone 12
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Promotion of sin everywhere

5 Likes

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Dclique(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beta safe dan sorry - we don't want any RIO babies running up and down. And by the way, ZIKA has been linked to Microcephaly (a severe neurological birth defect)

6 Likes

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by seunaj: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Anything that happens at the Olympics stays at the Olympics

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
END TIME JOB encouraging immorality and sex....God pls hlp us

7 Likes

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by dhantey324(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Better than being jobless. undecided tongue
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by nastyesco(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Later they ll say there are no jobs grin grin
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by deebsman1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
oga o, it is gaju

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by ejosh4(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
With those Brazilian girls.....definitely u need one to cure ur desire
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Dandsome: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
lol

What a nice job.

Please will there be practicals?
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by winkmart: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
"Hello Damilola, I need you 4ukkk me tonight"Toyin called me around 8pm on that Sunday evening. She claimed her parents have travelled to Lagos and she was all alone with the house help and it just rained in her area and she had been thinking about us all day.

I was so tired that evening after getting home from work. I was on weekend shift and I really had much to do that day at The ROUNDA Fun Spot where I work in Abeokuta. I also needed the sexx too, but I was hungry at that moment, I had only taken breakfast and my stomach ached like I was having ulcer.

"No problem, come around, am also home alone " I knew I had to get something to eat before she got here. so I headed to be Abokiii guy at the street end and git tea and bread. There was this guy beside him selling provisions, I thought of buying condoms, but was shy or do I say ashamed of saying it out because there were a lot of people around there. Then I remembered I had a packet at home, so I felt safe.

Toyin got here after 30minutes and we decided to have some chats. We spoke late into the night as I planned to knock her out with my magic stick. It was around 11pm when we were about to start the action. I walked up to my shelf and what I saw almost drove me nuts. I didn't realise I was about to commit one of the biggest sins in the Bible. The condoms were gone, except for the pack and I didn't know when I shouted "Jesu, Moku " meaning Jesus, am dead.

it was late into the night and I wasn't sure I would get to see any condom to buy at that time again.

I told Toyin about the ish and she just started crying, because we had never fukkkked without condom and she was not ready to risk it for anything. We romanced crazily that night, I asked her to turn her back at me, close up her legs, applied oils on her thighs and then put my something and started doing the shoki on her closed thighs, I did same for her buubs and I felt it was the real thing because Toyin 1 boob bigger than my head, I cMe and we both got exhausted and slept off in each others arms nakeedd, but not until after we had had our Night Devotions and asked for God's forgiveness.

NEVER Bleep WITHOUT CONDOM

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by omokunbi86(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
crixtex:
Promotion of sin everywhere

Thou art sighted Woli Agba smiley cool

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Tbillz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
.....If you can win medals on the field, most defiantly you will win with her in the room, toilet, kitchen, even while standing or sitting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Marvinspeed(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
What a Job description #badass
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by elmisti(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good job, give it to a nigerian and u will av cases of missing condoms

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by YINKS89(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
na brazil we dey nw.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Opistorincos(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sex in Brazil is cheap na and some mumu girls go wan taste superstar dick, so it's a necessary evil
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by sbabimbola(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
No holier than thou attitude, it's a noble JOB.... haven worked with at least 4 NGOs in Nigeria, I had done such too, and I'm still willing to distribute more condoms!

HIV IS REAL, SPREAD THE MESSAGE NOT THE VIRUS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by superfelix: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Confirma Job
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
My Kinda Job smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.