Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Who Should Say I Love You First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Say I Love You First? (683 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Say I Love You First? by natashi: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
Got into many arguments with friend over this, I am a firm believe that the man should say it first because if a women does she run the risk of moving to fast and scaring him off, what you guys thinkg?? By the way let me say this: Why do posters post questions like this, nairaland should screen the topics, dumb question poster, ok all the people complaining can move someplace else because I already said it (ROTFL grin grin)
Re: Who Should Say I Love You First? by whitelexi(m): 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
natashi:

Got into many arguments with friend over this, I am a firm believe that the man should say it first because if a women does she run the risk of moving to fast and scaring him off, what you guys thinkg?? By the way let me say this: Why do posters post questions like this, nairaland should screen the topics, dumb question poster, ok all the people complaining can move someplace else because I already said it (ROTFL grin grin)

Whoever feels the love first should say it, u dont expect a guy to just say it if he doesn't feel it yet, just like u dont expect yourself to open your legs just cos he said it!
Re: Who Should Say I Love You First? by r231(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
whitelexi:

Whoever feels the love first should say it, u dont expect a guy to just say it if he doesn't feel it yet, just like u dont expect yourself to open your legs just cos he said it!

good point
Re: Who Should Say I Love You First? by sandee575(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
Say it together and you will "come" together ever after.
Re: Who Should Say I Love You First? by Anabel(f): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
whitelexi:

you are kool, you hit the nail right on the head. i always feel the love so i always say i love him,

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala! / When Should A Girl Start Dating? / Is He Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.