Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) (1448 Views)

See What Is Getting Nigeria Men Excited And Ready To Order (photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by olisasegun(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
A mum and son who say they are ‘madly in love’ have vowed to remain together despite a court order that they should stay away from each other.

The 36-year-old mother, Monica Mares, and her son Caleb Peterson, 19, will be standing trial on incest charges in Clovis, US state of New Mexico in September.

The couple may be jailed for 18 months if found guilty.

However, they have vowed to fight for their right to have a sexual relationship and are appealing to the public to donate to their legal fund, according to Daily mail UK.

They said this in an exclusive interview they granted Daily mail online. They said they were willing to risk everything to be together – and had decided to go public with their affair in a bid to raise awareness on Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) relationships.

Mares, a mother of nine, gave birth to Peterson when she was 16 years old and gave him up for adoption.

The 36-year-old mother saw Peterson for the first time in 18 years last Christmas after they got in touch on Facebook and brought him to her home.

They developed romantic feelings for each other and their relationship became sexual a few weeks later.

Mares said, “The first time we were physical we ended up holding hands, and then we ended up kissing – and the kissing led to other things.”

“I felt comfortable with him and we fell even more deeply in love.”

Peterson on his part said, “I never had anyone cook me meals or give me anything.

“I never got anything my entire life and she went out of her way to make me happy.

“After about a week or so I started having feelings for her, and I guess I fell in love.”

Nobody knew about the relationship as the couple lived in a mobile home with Mares’ two youngest children until they had a row with their neighbours.

The police soon found out about the affair and charged them with incest, a fourth-degree felony in New Mexico, following the row in February.

Though released on a $5,000 bond and would face a trial by jury in September, Mares maintains that she would prefer staying with Peterson than seeing the other children.

http://punchng.com/mum-son-vow-remain-lovers-defy-court-order/

Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Badgers14: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
The end is here

Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by general111(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Their son will be like.my father is my mothers son and my mother is my father's mother..

2 Likes

Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
shocked ogun esu leleyi oo...lolcheesy
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by finalboss1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmmm... God Guide us on the straight path,
the path of those who have received your
grace;
not the path of those who have brought down
wrath, nor of those who wander astray.
Amen. lost
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Richiy(f): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
I never knew I would ever say this.... embarassed embarassed

But this is the endtime truly embarassed embarassed
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by wordbank(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
The other 8 children just allow this bloody fvck of a b!tch to dey fvck dia mother
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
general111:
Their son will be like.my father is my mothers son and my mother is my father's mother..

Or my father is my senior brother
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
sign of end time... cool cool cool cool
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Anthony0094(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
did they hit their head somewhere??
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Adaowerri111: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
judgment day will sure start in America, A home for all manner of Atrocities
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by sleamzy06(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
.booked
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by bamirotola: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Adonblivit!!! Look @ dese imbeside! #endtimethings... That was aw my Goat was servicing her mother...seniyan seranko.....

Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by olisasegun(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
bamirotola:
Adonblivit!!! Look @ dese imbeside! #endtimethings... That was aw my Goat was servicing her mother...seniyan seranko.....

grin

1 Like

Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Sexxkillz: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
But the same idiot america said it's ok for a man and another man to yansh, and they want to jail a mother and son for another kind of abomination?

Abomination is Abomination.

2 Likes

Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is pure madness!
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by olisasegun(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jarizod:

This is pure madness!

More than madness, if there is something like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
USA...... That is the nation where most immoral acts spring form. ...... The country keeps reminding of why God should never have given man free will.
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by olisasegun(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
With the present level of decadence in US, I wonder how longer it will take for them to retrace their steps back to doing the lord's will.
Re: Abomination; Mum and Son Vow To Remain Lovers, Defy Court Order (photo) by olisasegun(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2016
grin
Badgers14:
The end is here

(1) (Reply)

Who Fresh Like This Guy / Please Help, My Mind Is Tearing Apart / Love Letter To Sinaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.