Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account (16643 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
After its investigations into the alleged intention to defraud Nigerians by Mayowa's Ahmed's family, the Lagos State Police Command, today ascertained that there was no Fraud involved.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, who confirmed this today, said the command therefore had to remove the embargo placed on the accounts, where the sum of N81million and 100,000 dollars, were raised by public spirited Nigerians, home and abroad.

He said according to their findings, the controversy was caused by misunderstandings over the modalities for dispensing and controlling the money between the Ahmed family, the Nollywood actress, Toyin Aihmaku and Life Stake Foundation.

He also added that the trio had raised the money with genuine intent, adding that barring any unforeseen circumstance, Mayowa should be flown out of the country for treatment.

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/08/lagos-police-confirms-genuineness-of.html#more

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by GudluckIBB(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Linda Ikeji has to appologise to Mayowa.

I wish her speedy recovery!

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by timijoseph01(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good for her
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Leopantro: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
interesting
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by ebujany(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Well, how ever the case maybe, mayowa should just survive. Fraud or no fraud

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Lovexme(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2016
That took long enough.
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by tintingz(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Aunty big mouth Toyin Aimakhu and Aunty smelly #***# Linda Ikeji should come and explain where they got their scam investigation from.

Get well soon Mayowa, Almighty Allah is with you.

59 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Lucasthom91(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2016
nice...haters what's next

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Saintbonnie(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2016
I wish her speedy recovery. Thank you Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Henceforth, im Not gonna take anything from linbaikeji blog seriously.

Turns out she is just another hungry blogger with fake news but privileged to make money from dishing out fake news.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by wildchild1: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by MadCow1: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Okay..

SO who controls the donated monies? undecided
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by ventilation: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2016
I'd always known Toyin is a thief, classless lady $ a LovePeddler. What she did during PDP campaign is enough to never take her serious.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by opalu: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2016
AN INCIDENCE HAPPENED THAT MADE ME NEVER TO TO CONDEMN ANY PERSON OR GROUP BASED ON ALLEGATIONS. ONE DAY AT OSHODI, I PRICED ROASTED CORN AND THE WOMAN IN ANGER SHOUTED "WUUU GO AWAY OLE!" BEFORE I KNEW, HEFTY AGBEROS APPEARED FROM NOWHERE TO ATTACK ME. BUT WHEN THEY SAW HOW GENTLEMANLY I DRESSED, THEY DIDN'T RUSH ME. IN DEFENCE I JACKED HER DEMANDING WHY SHE CALLED ME A THIEF FOR PRICING CORN. THE HEFTY GUYS STARTED BEGGING ME.

NEVER JUDGE AND CONDEMN ANYONE BASED ON ALLEGATIONS. DON'T FORM YOUR OPINIONS EVEN BEFORE ASKING FOR THEIR OWN SIDE OF THE STORY

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Panzerfaust(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2016
As far as her family is concerned, she is the goose that lays the golden egg.
She has terminal cancer for God sake.. Yet they will rather get rich off her first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Olarajee(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Bloggers can create trouble where there is non also.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by adioolayi(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Linda Ikeji ...SHAME!
Toyin Aimaku ...SHAME!

33 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by kullozone(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Good
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by oyetunder(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
K
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by skyface00(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
speedy recovery
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by autotrader014(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Linda Ikeji has to appologise to Mayowa.

I wish her speedy recovery!

Linda Ikeji is not a journalist.. Na copy and paste blogger. She doesn't have feild workers on ground to get facts.. Most news on her blog was copied from other news site..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by SweetJoystick(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Nice
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Proffdada: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Some people giving blogging bad name should be arrested for false accusation and defamation of character undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by jkendy(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Money must have gone round to greeze the palms of few people at the Hqtrs and to shut rheir lips permanently.
Police will always be police anywhere in the world

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Ibj50(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by kayo80(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Better.
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by repogirl(f): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Na money cause the whole fight and originate all the lies. Na wa.

This is good sha.
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Kaybee14(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Good to hear that. Finally, the genuineness of Mayowa's case can now be fully ascertain.

May God heal Mayowa.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by yomalex(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Patience is a virtue.
Some people don run dem moutn like tap water

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Organizer111222(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
MetaHuman:
Henceforth, im Not gonna take anything from linbaikeji blog seriously.

Turns out she is just another hungry blogger with fake news but privileged to make money from dishing out fake news.

Linda ikeji block... I have never visited that blog in my whole life and I don't see myself doing so cos all she knows how to do is to sell fake stories and most Nigerians are to gullible to see that. Just wish this lady will fight to stay alive

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by BCISLTD: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
angry it is written there in plain English..they were all about to get greedy..all parties involved wanted a cut off the excess..bloody thieves

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by godoluwa(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Toyin & Linda are disgrace to womanhood, I expect both to investigate thoroughly before jumping into conclusion

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: Lagos Nurses Walk Out On Commissioners, Others - Premiumtimes / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.