Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account (16644 Views)

Mayowa Ahmed Of #SaveMayowa Is Dead / Mayowa Ahmed: LUTH Releases Press Statement On #savemayowa / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
nathandrake:

Linda Ikeji did what she does on a normal day "SPREAD THE GOSSIP"

Has she spread this present gossip from the Police? If not, she is evil and bent to see Mayowa die.
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by gasparpisciotta: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Money is the root of all evil
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by AyeeIdris(f): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
81 million and 100k dollars! Come on! They asked for 30 million abi? The right moral thing was to announce that they have reached their goal. They kept quiet and watched the money raise from 40 to 50 to 60 to 70. Last week just before the freezing, they had Mayowa release a video that people should still donate. No...it is NOT their luck. It is fraudulent to allow people to still keep donating so that they can pocket the balance
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by deb(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Get your cranium in check mahn! What has yoruba actors got todo with this? Why should you bring ethnic coloration into this matter? What has her profession got todo with this? Are there no uncivilized people in other sector of the movie industry? Or are there no civilized people in the yoruba genre of film making? The said lady is not even yoruba but somehow some way you lump the yoruba ethnicity in your quest to claim to analyze this topic.

Notify your school to revert your certificate if you're a graduate and you still reason like this in 21st century!

Why you wan come die now? Are you one of the uncivilized ones? Don't die of hypertension please abeg.

And please read my post again if truly you are sound and very well educated. You should be able to recognize the word "most" in my position on Yoruba actors. "Most" Yoruba actors is different from all Yoruba actors. Also get in your skull that my position does not undermine their talents in anyway.

I work in the movie industry so I probably know what I'm talking about more than you do. In between I am yoruba myself. Now focus on the subject of discussion and express your own opinion instead of making a-fool of yourself. Mr Professor!
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by deb(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
most yoruba actors are uncivilized?...where did you get that from?

I work in the industry and I deal with almost all of them on a regular basis so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by babyfaceafrica: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
deb:

I work in the industry and I deal with almost all of them on a regular basis so I know what I am talking about.
you don't know what you are saying?..when has tribe become a synominity to behavioral tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Confirms Genuineness Of Mayowa's Case, Unfreezes Account by Dirkcoyt: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
deb:

Why you wan come die now? Are you one of the uncivilized ones? Don't die of hypertension please abeg.

And please read my post again if truly you are sound and very well educated. You should be able to recognize the word "most" in my position on Yoruba actors. "Most" Yoruba actors is different from all Yoruba actors. Also get in your skull that my position does not undermine their talents in anyway.

I work in the movie industry so I probably know what I'm talking about more than you do. In between I am yoruba myself. Now focus on the subject of discussion and express your own opinion instead of making a-fool of yourself. Mr Professor!

The thing is, you still find it difficult to understand! I really don't care about usage of grammar neither do I care about your shallow tirade either. "Most" is not my concern, my concern is that you bringing "Yoruba" into it, this topic didn't point at ethnicity so why even mention an ethnic group? Save us the toying with word by adding "Most". We all know you intention, and you intention only head in one way which is tribalism, "Most" is just a way of hiding your tribal itching fingers to appear saint.

I don't care what tribe you from. Cause I don't do tribe. What I care about is using ethnic coloration in judging situation, I will tell you the same thing if you mention any of the 250+ ethnic groups we have in nigeria. So purge yourself the ethnic coloration dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: Lagos Nurses Walk Out On Commissioners, Others - Premiumtimes / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.