Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:25 PM

Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer (5986 Views)

Unilag 2017/2018 Inter/intra Faculty Transfer / Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer / Peace Returns To Maiduguri As Unimaid Kicks Off Inter Faculty Sports Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Who knows the requirements in Uniben most importantly the minimum gpa,for a transfer/change of course to that of a different faculty.In this case from Engineering to the Physical sciences(Mathematics).
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by juicydiceyjoe(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Also interested in this too, working on the same transfer.

What I know so far is that the transfer form cost 50k and for g.p.a, since you are coming from a 'higher faculty' (engineering), you will be accepted readily in physical sciences with open arms. Not usually the case when going the other way round.

And also the transfer form is already on sale.
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by fr3do(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
So far as you did not fail up to half of the session's credit, mathematics will accept you.

Ndo o
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
juicydiceyjoe:
Also interested in this too, working on the same transfer.

What I know so far is that the transfer form cost 50k and for g.p.a, since you are coming from a 'higher faculty' (engineering), you will be accepted readily in physical sciences with open arms. Not usually the case when going the other way round.

And also the transfer form is already on sale.
Thanks.Plss do you know the deadline?
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
fr3do:
So far as you did not fail up to half of the session's credit, mathematics will accept you.

Ndo o
But the 2nd semester results isn't out yet.My first semester wasn't that bad,but i feel this my just written 300 level 2nd semester exams is gonna be terrible...had some issues,didn't even write some courses and again I've totally lost interest in engineering.
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
.... You think say Maths na beans cheesycheesy

It was until I did Abstract Alegbra that I realized that maths is totally and completely bleeped up!! angryangry
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by juicydiceyjoe(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
crusadistic:

Thanks.Plss do you know the deadline?
No, not really
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
SirWere:
.... You think say Maths na beans cheesycheesy

It was until I did Abstract Alegbra that I realized that maths is totally and completely bleeped up!! angryangry
For an engineering student in Nigeria to consider dropping his course for Mathematics...do you know what that means sad.
My problem now is how I'm going to break the news to my parents. Am already aware of all the fields of Mathematics and what they entail and I'm completely loving it! cheesy
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
crusadistic:

But the 2nd semester results isn't out yet.My first semester wasn't that bad,but i feel this my just written 300 level 2nd semester exams is gonna be terrible...had some issues,didn't even write some courses and again I've totally lost interest in engineering.
You are trying to cure an ailment by treating the symptom instead of the underlying cause, first find out the actual reason for your low academic performance, a lot of things could be the cause: emotional, family issues, etc. If you are not the shy type visit the guidance and counselling dept, trust me just some advice may be all that is required.
Transferring to maths may seem a way out to you but mathematics ain't beans, I doubt anyone that couldn't survive engineering will survive there.. just my 2cents
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
crusadistic:

You are trying to cure an ailment by treating the symptom instead of the underlying cause, first find out the actual reason for your low academic performance, a lot of things could be the cause: emotional, family issues, etc. If you are not the shy type visit the guidance and counselling dept, trust me just some advice may be all that is required.
Transferring to maths may seem a way out to you but mathematics ain't beans, I doubt anyone that couldn't survive engineering will survive there.. just my 2cents
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
SIMPLIFIED:

Engineering isn't the one throwing me away rather am the one who's throwing it away.I lost interest hence my low grades.I could possibly still graduate with a first class if I wanted to.I'm the non-practical type,engineering simple ain't for me
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Who knows about transfer from agric to medical science in fed unis. Answer pls nairalanders
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by romanus455(m): 4:46am On Oct 19, 2017
my frd i advice u to hold on to it(ur course) dnt gv up. Bt goin to maths is same problem u wil encounter.
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by seriousstud123: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please I want to transfer from physiology to physiotherapy.. .am in 200l my result is striving but I was thinking of waiting till 300l what are the requirements
Re: Uniben:inter-faculty Transfer by ezecocrown: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
please, who also know if uniben allows transfer from industrial technical education to computer science. I'm too tired of that course, wish to transfer to my favorite.

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Admission List For 2011/2011 Section Out Soon: / Countries Where Nigerian Students Can Study Abroad For Free / Jamb Admission List Authenticity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.