Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years (1283 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Oliver00g(m): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2016
Hehe this is my first post on NL just want to share what happened earlier. In 2012 through our beloved 2go app I got a girlfriend. It was an online relationship though but luckily for me her house was #50 away from mine (you fit trek sha).
We later saw each other and it was now real life grin. We dated for a year after which we broke up (though during our one year of being together we had fights o like Adolf Hitler/Jews kind of fight abi war grin).
Due to her parent's financial status she went abroad to study and well as luck will have it, we lost contact for 4 years (MA no lie I checked up on her on social media and all that cos small something still dey for her).
Me is not a social media freak sha but due to an accident I got, cos of boredom, staying home and all I installed instagram again after uninstalling like 3 times or so (truth be say I no dey get followers upon I be fresh, fine boy grin)

Just decided to check her up on IG and saw her... First of all ehn, pride and ego no free me ff am but due to the fact I still feel something for her (4 years later o) I ff the chick.. . Surprisingly she ff me back and I was like cool naso! we are getting back together (as friends o.. Thinking that side is too unimaginable cry.

Well I messaged her "Hey" and had to wait another day before resending another message cause bae no reply me. We got talking and I was like "hey its me, your first bf and started telling her her history but to my surprise bae say she no know me and isn't the person I'm" describing" to her about cry grin. Lool e no too shock me sha cos she's like that...

How can I be friends with her again? Cos I dey fear "unfollow and block" grin
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by HCpaul(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2016
When you are too young when you dated each other so how did you expect her to remember you.

Scan your age, am sure that is where the problem comes from.

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Oliver00g(m): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Lool.. Age? Is that a yardstick to use in recognizing someone? You sure remember your primary school mates don't you? undecided

1 Like

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Sexxkillz: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Seriously, what do you need her for?

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 11, 2016
And why does she matter? undecided
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Oliver00g(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Well I'm a kind of person who doesn't like loosing contacts with someone. And she was my first and still is true love lipsrsealed though I don't see us together in future but guy gaz try na
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by SmartThief(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2016
she has moved on...she must have met so many nice, naughty, charming guys over there...to have erased you from memory...or maybe she is in love with someone else and wouldnt want you guys to be back together....she is faking not to know you! 4years is not enough to forget who one had an intimate relationship with...just know sey she no go wan follow dunce with no brain...levels don change!

1 Like

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by ehix89(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Have you retrogressed or progressed or you've been on standstill?

1 Like

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by DozieInc(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2016
She is forming amnesia...guy better move on...its not by force to remember person...go for personal development and pray for hussle to pay.

By your success they shall remember you

3 Likes

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Moving on things..... Try to move on also
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by ItalianProf(m): 2:57am On Aug 11, 2016
This Op na fool!...You told her "hey it's me ur 1st bf" as if u knw hw many bf she get b4 u.

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Jamean(f): 3:25am On Aug 11, 2016
ItalianProf:
This Op na fool!...You told her "hey it's me ur 1st bf" as if u knw hw many bf she get b4 u.

My thoughts exactly, he was feeling like a stakeholder and forming over familiarity. Your write up even sounds very lousy. She hasn't forgotten you but people change, obviously she doesn't even want the most casual friendship with you, your intention of trying your luck is not good either.

Leave the babe alone.
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2016
You should have better things to do with your time
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Tundeiab(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Oliver00g:
Hehe this is my first post on NL just want to share what happened earlier. In 2012 through our beloved 2go app I got a girlfriend. It was an online relationship though but luckily for me her house was #50 away from mine (you fit trek sha).
We later saw each other and it was now real life grin. We dated for a year after which we broke up (though during our one year of being together we had fights o like Adolf Hitler/Jews kind of fight abi war grin).
Due to her parent's financial status she went abroad to study and well as luck will have it, we lost contact for 4 years (MA no lie I checked up on her on social media and all that cos small something still dey for her).
Me is not a social media freak sha but due to an accident I got, cos of boredom, staying home and all I installed instagram again after uninstalling like 3 times or so (truth be say I no dey get followers upon I be fresh, fine boy grin)

Just decided to check her up on IG and saw her... First of all ehn, pride and ego no free me ff am but due to the fact I still feel something for her (4 years later o) I ff the chick.. . Surprisingly she ff me back and I was like cool naso! we are getting back together (as friends o.. Thinking that side is too unimaginable cry.

Well I messaged her "Hey" and had to wait another day before resending another message cause bae no reply me. We got talking and I was like "hey its me, your first bf and started telling her her history but to my surprise bae say she no know me and isn't the person I'm" describing" to her about cry grin. Lool e no too shock me sha cos she's like that...

How can I be friends with her again? Cos I dey fear "unfollow and block" grin
My guy, no too blame her o. She fit don suffer memory loss.
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by dilini(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Trash, boring story...

She could be someone else, not the same person you know except her pic can identify her to be so..

My 2cents sha....
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2016
op shes lying this has happened to me before but thats a story for another day even my primary school mates of 14yrs ago still remembers me and i remember them, why arr girls like this, she remembers you perfectly but as you can see she's an americana now so stop humiliating yourself and kill whatever you feel for her and if u like dont so she can ride you like a pony, girls aint worth dying for except your mum and your wife.
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by duduade: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2016
Nonsense....

Golddigger.

Dont go and hustle

1 Like

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2016
Una plenty wey she dey follow yarn den. No be 2go. And its like na u think una dey date hahahahhaha
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Oliver00g:
Well I'm a kind of person who doesn't like loosing contacts with someone. And she was my first and still is true love lipsrsealed though I don't see us together in future but guy gaz try na
Never conclude yet, just work and brace up yourself wella and prepare for her return so she won't meet you the way she left you...you knw all these while she had been in europe, she has seen and encounter diff things and new people, so, there's gonna be this "pride thing" in her...you know nigerian girls and pride na, even the ones that have nothing in their coconut head would be forming "beyonce", just gather enough humour, smart, command intelligent and be better than who you are before...wetin i dey write sef, if she form too much abeg jump am passundecided
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by IamLEGEND1: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2016
see this one,babe don bone you sotey she dey form amnesia.

abeg just uninstall ur IG,find ur way to the darkest corner of ur room and just squat there in shame.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by timsonpreye(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2016
op, forget her
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by RENOWNED2(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2016
B1tch Is Fronting..Free Her
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by lative(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2016
its 2 ways,its either she is not d 1,maybe u mistook her for som1 else or she's lying cos I don't c anyway she could forget u after 4 years
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by MilesLamar(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
see this one,babe don bone you sotey she dey form amnesia.

abeg just uninstall ur IG,find ur way to the darkest corner of ur room and just squat there in shame.

haba
Re: My 1st Girlfriend Says She Doesn't Know Me Again After 4years by Lordseyad(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Mtchew.. ..

Lubbish

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts Photos Of Money She Made After Sleeping With A Guy / Those Against Ladies/guys Sending Nudes Are Pure Hypocrites / Must Read: A Masturbation Tale ($uper Er0tic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.