Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15230 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Hello to my friend otemanuduno, otemdomino, otem4eartum, OtemWonyahweh. This is a time for us to discuss amicably what we hold as faith. You defend Dominism and I will defend the bible

You can quote any part from my faith's sacred text which you consider blurry or inconsistent and I will gladly defend it if I can. You could also quote the UFO text and I will gladly reel out what I consider as faults and you can defend them.

Let us begin.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:42am On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Hello to my friend otemanuduno, otemdomino, otem4eartum, OtemWonyahweh. This is a time for us to discuss amicably what we hold as faith. You defend Dominism and I will defend the bible

You can quote any part from my faith's sacred text which you consider blurry or inconsistent and I will gladly defend it if I can.

I KNOW YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME BUT I CONSIDER FROM THE FIRST WORD OF GENESIS TO THE LAST WORDS OF THE REVELATION BOTH BLURRY, INCONSISTENT, AND EVEN MEANINGLESS.

CAN YOU TRY TO NOT THREATEN ME WITH AGONY AND HELL OR THE FURY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN EXPLAINING THAT PART TO ME?
THANKS. smiley

10 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by FearGodAndLive: 5:46am On Aug 11, 2016
The Bible wasn't written to be defended. It was written to be believed. Don't waste your time. Even John Terry won't be able to defend such nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I KNOW YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME BUT I CONSIDER FROM THE FIRST WORD OF GENESIS TO THE LAST WORDS OF THE REVELATION BOTH BLURRY, INCONSISTENT, AND EVEN MEANINGLESS.

CAN YOU TRY TO NOT THREATEN ME WITH AGONY AND HELL OR THE FURY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN EXPLAINING THAT PART TO ME?
THANKS. smiley

Ok! Just ask

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Sirmuel1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THANKS. smiley

cheesy its been long, where have you been?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by youngestland: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
how come every animal give birth in pain when it was only eve (women) that god cursed.

please explain

infact please explain genesis 3
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Where is Otem the tale bearer? undecided

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is not about errors in the bible, it is about how the people tried hard to make the Bible fit into their present time. i.e Knoliud has said in the DOCTUFOS that Nymphidis(yahweh), yeshua(Faulkin) and their followers shall not cease to modify their words to fit into every point in time. That is why the five laws of Noah developed into the Torah. Then Torah developed into Old Testament. Then Old Testament and New Testament came together to form bible(body of lies). And the Bible developed into the Quran.

So, it is not about any errors, but it is about the modifications to fit the time of those who wrote them.

BUT THE DOCTUFOS IS HERE TO SAY IT AS IT IS WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
youngestland:
how come every animal give birth in pain when it was only eve (women) that god cursed.

please explain

infact please explain genesis 3

"And the LORD God said to the serpent, Because you have done this, you are cursed above every cattle and beast of the field" - Genesis 3:14

All animals became cursed but the serpent was cursed above them.

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hahn(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
The Bible wasn't written to be defended. It was written to be believed. Don't waste your time. Even John Terry won't be able to defend such nonsense.

Hahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
It is not about errors in the bible, it is about how the people tried hard to make the Bible fit into their present time. i.e Knoliud has said in the DOCTUFOS that Nymphidis(yahweh), yeshua(Faulkin) and their followers shall not cease to modify their words to fit into every point in time. That is why the five laws of Noah developed into the Torah. Then Torah developed into Old Testament. Then Old Testament and New Testament came together to form bible(body of lies). And the Bible developed into the Quran.

So, it is not about any errors, but it is about the modifications to fit the time of those who wrote them.

BUT THE DOCTUFOS IS HERE TO SAY IT AS IT IS WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR.

Now the highlighted is quite a fault as writing wasn't in use as at then. The Sumerians invented writing quite later than Noah's time. The Torah is only the first five books attributed to Moses.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hahn(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

"And the LORD God said to the serpent, Because you have done this, you are cursed above every cattle and beast of the field" - Genesis 3:14

Cursed in what way? In what way is the snake cursed? undecided

5 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Now the highlighted is quite a fault as writing wasn't in use as at then. The Sumerians invented writing quite later than Noah's time. The Torah is only the first five books attributed to Moses.

Okay you think I am talking of Noah in our own world? Noah does not exist in our own world but only in the period of the neanderthals and hominids millions of years ago. The story of Noah of the past world was brought into our own world by Moses(the reincarnate of Yahweh) in our own world. All these will confuse you because they are not yet stated in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Eartum told me that there is a past world which ended about 26,000 years ago. And their is a new world which began about 26,000 years ago. And the gods of the past world are the ones humans of our own world now bring their knowledge to the present world and make them their Almighty God. But THE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER OF THEM ALL IS WHOM I AM BORN TO REVEAL.

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay you think I am talking of Noah in our own world? Noah does not exist in our own world but only in the period of the neanderthals and hominids millions of years ago. The story of Noah of the past world was brought into our own world by Moses(the reincarnate of Yahweh) in our own world. All these will confuse you because they are not yet stated in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Eartum told me that there is a past world which ended about 26,000 years ago. And their is a new world which began about 26,000 years ago. And the gods of the past world are the ones humans of our own world now bring their knowledge to the present world and make them their Almighty God. But THE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER OF THEM ALL IS WHOM I AM BORN TO REVEAL.

I was also referring to Noah of the neanderthal world. Do you believe in extra-terrestrial beings? Your doctrine seems like a New Age doctrine to me.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
hahn:

Cursed in what way? In what way is the snake cursed? undecided

Crawling on its belly. It's quite good that you are finally asking me questions my friend.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by youngestland: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

nice try what curse did he give animals the curses for snakes were stated and for women and men

then he cursed cattles and beast of the field whatbof beast of the sea why do they give birth in pain too
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
.......... Intresting....
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I was also referring to Noah of the neanderthal world. Do you believe in extra-terrestrial beings? Your doctrine seems like a New Age doctrine to me.
Extra-terrestial in what form? Explain.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:

cheesy its been long, where have you been?

MY MONIKER LOOKS LIKE "PLEASE BAN ME" TO THE MODS, THEY'RE ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE ME. smiley

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
This man that claimed to be an ''otem'' this year , meanwhile he was otem since 2013 grin. He also said from his ''Doctufos'', that ''Jasheb'' is an otem grin sh*t according to ''waldis'' .. Just because your so called ''eartum'' Showed himself to you, you believed every lie he told you grin..

*spits on your doctofus* The devil is a liar... I just began to reason of recent that the so called ''doctufos'' was masterminded by these so called ''aliens'' termed as extra-terrestials.

They have deceived the american govt. Now they wanna use otemanuduno grin to lure africa..

Otem the anuduo grin ..may God have mercy.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Goroz: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jacksonville:
This man that claimed to be an ''otem'' this year , meanwhile he was otem since 2013 grin. He also said from his ''Doctufos'', that ''Jasheb'' is an otem grin sh*t according to ''waldis'' .. Just because your so called ''eartum'' Showed himself to you, you believed every lie he told you grin..

*spits on your doctofus* The devil is a liar... I just began to reason of recent that the so called ''doctufos'' was masterminded by these so called ''aliens'' termed as extra-terrestials.

They have deceived the american govt. Now they wanna use otemanuduno grin to lure africa..

Lol. Who takes Otem serious? I just hope for hamanity's sake that everyone knows he's just being sarcastic lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

MY MONIKER LOOKS LIKE "PLEASE BAN ME" TO THE MODS, THEY'RE ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE ME. smiley

grin grin grin
Good to have you back.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Goroz:

Lol. Who takes Otem serious? I just hope for hamanity's sake that everyone knows he's just being sarcastic lipsrsealed

My brother , i tire oo...Naso devil they use pple take shine. I've seen cases where these so called ancient and powerless gods possesses a man and that man begins to give false doctrines... Thank GOD for their deliverance tho'.

I also pray for otem to be delivered, all jokes apart.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
Extra-terrestial in what form? Explain.
I mean unearthlike beings
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
youngestland:

nice try what curse did he give animals the curses for snakes were stated and for women and men

then he cursed cattles and beast of the field whatbof beast of the sea why do they give birth in pain too
I admit, that I cannot answer. There is probably more to the story than we know.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
youngestland:

I must admit, that I do not know. There is probably more to the story than we know.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

I have analysed everything here somewhere before. My ministry began in 2016. I opened my account in 2013 unaware of my destiny which I was working towards unknowingly. Check your bible, you will see that everyone of them their have their names before their ministry. That's how it works.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

You can lie! At the Bolded, you are a big liar o! Where in the doctufos was it written that Jasheb
is an Otem? Rewinding to the book of Jasheb, I DEY COME, LIAR!

Jasheb16:1-37

Doctufos:
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

1. My head was filled with the words of Waldis.

2. And when I would tell her saying, it is enough, a great whirlwind came and lifted her off.

3. And I looked on, crying, Waldis! Waldis!

4. Then did Knoliud appear to me and said, Waldis is gone forever now from this place.

5. For it is time for her to go to the Chumorld which I have chosen for her. For her soul had hovered for long in this valley, waiting for you. Truly I tell you, when a soul is still here in this valley, such can return to earth to even cause more confusion if it so wished. But once it has been transported to the river of life for cleansing before being born again into the Chumorld or the Clumoid, it can never have any communion with the living on earth forever.

6. Then did Knoliud give me a scroll and said, have this.

7. When you shall see Eartum, you shall give it to him. For Eartum shall deliver it into the hand of Otem in this world and in the world to come.

8. Then I asked Knoliud, saying, what is in the scroll? And immediately I was about to open it, but Knoliud cried at me, saying, dare it not, Jasheb!

9. That scroll is not yours to see. For it is one of the scrolls that no eye should see until it has been revealed to the Otem.

10. And at every world shall Eartum deliver them into the hands of an humble young man to proclaim it to his world.

11. Now for your world, this scroll shall be delivered into the hand of Otem, a homo of the continent of Murmoh.

12. And also in the world to come shall the scrolls be given to Otem, who is also a homo of the land of Murmoh.

13. And they shall translate the languages of the scrolls to the most commonly spoken languages of their time.

14. Jasheb, do you know the purpose of these scrolls being given to the Otems? Knoliud said.

15. Then I answered, No! And Knoliud said, lies must prevail for thousands of years first but the truth must be revealed.

16. The scrolls are the scrolls of the real truth of the universe.

17. And many beliefs of the world are only but mirages which are not real. Many can not be true but single is truth.

18. Jasheb, do you think that the world would be left in confusion forever?

19. How then shall Reverad be justified if he left the homos forever in a state of having no single thing to believe?

20. For it shall be his fault that he left the world forever until their destructions without a single truth to believe but lies; especially the numerous lies of Nymphidis, even within his own worshippers.

21. Now I asked Knoliud, tell me I adjure you, shall Otem live forever on earth? For you said at first that in our world, Otem shall reveal the truth. Then in the world to come, he shall also do the same.

22. What do you mean by this?

23. Now did Knoliud reply me, saying, the Otems are not the same person. For each of them shall die in their own world.

24. The first Otem shall be known physically in this world which you are and he shall be killed by Nymphidis.

25. But the second Otem shall only be known on the satellites and his image shall not be seen. But they of his household which knew him shall not be able to deliver him up to the worshippers of Nymphidis to be punished.

26. For he shall fulfill his mission unknown. But know this, every world shall come with its own Otem.

27. And the Otem of each world shall discover himself to be the one whenever he had studied the life of the past Otem.

28. For all Otems shall begin with a humble beginning and end greatly.

29. Now let every Otem learn from the mistakes of the Otem of the previous worlds and make amends in his own time.

30. For this exactly is what the second Otem shall do to avoid being put to death by the forces of Nymphidis who shall regard his revelations as blasphemies.

31. And from the next world upward, many shall claim to be the Otem when they are not.

32. Then Jasheb said, why do we have Otems in all worlds? Is there anything special about them?

33. Then Knoliud laughed and said, you have not been created at my first visit to earth when I made known to them that every being on earth can trace back his behaviour to someone of the past world.

34. This is because whenever a homo is formed from the tepex of the sand of the sea, he is an element of someone who had died and fallen on the soil earlier.

35. Now he would have some traits of the one who has died before, but not all the traits.

36. Your understanding here cannot be perfect O Jasheb! But only know this, every homo shall come with a character similar to one which had come to the earth earlier. And every nation and land shall behave like the ones which had existed in the past worlds.

37. This is the knowledge of Reverad. Now Jasheb, your time is up to return to the earth.

Liar, this is the CHAPTER where Jasheb and Otem are mentioned. Does it look in any way to you that they are d same? See the bolded, LIAR!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

You can lie! At the Bolded, you are a big liar o! Where in the doctufos was it written that Jasheb is an Otem? Rewinding to the book of Jasheb, I DEY COME, LIAR!

Hahaha Mr author, go and check your Doctufos And come back.. Seems you over wrote and you don't even understand what you wrote.. The spirit has mislead you grin.

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hahaha Mr author, go and check your Doctufos And come back.. Seems you over wrote and you don't even understand what you wrote.. The spirit has mislead you grin.

So after seeing my above response, what do you say Mr LIAR? cheesy
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:
[b]This man that claimed to be an ''otem'' this year, meanwhile he was otem since 2013
When the name of your storybook Jacob was changed to Israel, was it immediately he fulfilled the ministry of birthing Israel as a nation? Names must first be changed before MINISTRY starts.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:
[b]This man that claimed to be an ''otem'' this year, meanwhile he was otem since 2013
When the name of your storybook Jacob was changed to Israel, was it immediately he fulfilled the ministry of birthing Israel as a nation? Names must first be changed before MINISTRY starts. OTEM is not a birth name but a title, meaning REVELAER OF TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service? / How To Understand John 5:19 / Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.