Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15245 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Chinedu my foot. See how people turned me to an igbo guy JUST LIKE THAT? ebiagtales come and talk o. Your fellow igbo Samuel Ekwueme is calling me an igbo guy cheesy
No wonder. If you were Chinedu, you'd be been witty and clever. That explains alot.
You want to be smart in conning mufus? Contact this guy "Melin", he's Igbo, he can teach you satanic tricks on how to con people wittily. You are failing at this your attempt here. I saw through you from the start. Melin was a true Satan worshipper. Locate him.
Just a word for a guy with a noose to hang himself.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4evergod2: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
ebiagtales:

I am Chinedu and I am the writer of the KING CHINEDU VERSION of the Christian bible. I am writing it for fun. So fvcck off! This man Otem taught me a method to stop my 29year bed-wetting. I was happy when it worked and I opened thread on nairaland to paste it twice. see one of the thread here: www.nairaland.com/3154354/thank-otem-showing-me-truth

Otem shut your mouth. Analice107 this is my other moniker. observe that 4everGod is also showing as one of the viewers
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Here i am again
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:
let me show you your trick now now. Analice107 watch the method he is about to emply to claim that ebiagtales is a different person. I will also do what he is doing as proof that he is one and the same. Carefully observe the time stamps on each response and when each moniker responds
Dearest, I can't give this guy that much time. For the first time, I stayed around anything that concerns him this long. It's actually because of your mention. I don't see him, I don't see Satan's Apostles. Seeing them is making them relevant.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
ebiagtales:

I am Chinedu and I am the writer of the KING CHINEDU VERSION of the Christian bible. I am writing it for fun. So fvcck off! This man Otem taught me a method to stop my 29year bed-wetting. I was happy when it worked and I opened thread on nairaland to paste it twice. see one of the thread here: www.nairaland.com/3154354/thank-otem-showing-me-truth
You guys both had bed-wetting issue for the same number of years. That's weird.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
4kings:

You guys both had bed-wetting issue for the same number of years. That's weird.

2015 he was 29 and he got allegedly cured in 2016 when he was 30. Otem aka CHINEDU also got cured when he was 30. grin grin Coincidence? NAY!

He also once was seriously looking for a bedwetting girlfriend like himself so they could have a relationship and this was when he was 30.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:
let me show you your trick now now. Analice107 watch the method he is about to emply to claim that ebiagtales is a different person. I will also do what he is doing as proof that he is one and the same. Carefully observe the time stamps on each response and when each moniker responds

Hopefullandlord come and see 4everGod that was trying to claim that he is different from naijadeyhia and that his two monikers cannot show at the same time. He is Now trying to prove to another using the same method. Of course I can bring all my four Monikers, Otemwonyahweh, Otemanuduno, Otem4eartum and otemdomino here all at once.

So don't use the statement you made to defend yourself when Hopefullandlord caught you the other day to implicate me now.

I NEVER IN ANY OF MY POST SAY THAT MONIKERS BELONGING TO THE SAME PERSON CANNOT QUOTE ITSELF OR DID I? YOU WANT TO PLAY SENSE ON ME AND THE VIEWERS? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by SammyO4real: 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
4evergod2:

Otem shut your mouth. Analice107 this is my other moniker. observe that 4everGod is also showing as one of the viewers
I pray make I be Otem o. God Pls make me an Otem o. laffing.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hopefullandlord come and see 4everGod that was trying to claim that he is different from naijadeyhia and that his two monikers cannot show at the same time. He is Now trying to prove to another using the same method. Of course I can bring all my four Monikers, Otemwonyahweh, Otemanuduno, Otem4eartum and otemdomino here all at once.

So don't use the statement you made to defend yourself when Hopefullandlord caught you the other day to implicate me now.

I NEVER IN ANY OF MY POST SAY THAT MONIKERS BELONGING TO THE SAME PERSON CANNOT QUOTE ITSELF OR DID I? YOU WANT TO PLAY SENSE ON ME AND THE VIEWERS? cheesy

Dont forget to add Geoworldedu and ebiagstales and others
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Stay off my mention fre.k
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
realmindz:

If American govern had been deceived to be this great, may nigeria be deceived

How does this concern you? Are you otem?

Unrepentant A$s licking cohort grin. Get behind me satan.

Flee from quoting me...ciao cool
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Are you meant to say they all belong to the same person? Why are no longer being coherent? You act dazed
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by SammyO4real: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
4evergod2:

I pray make I be Otem o. God Pls make me an Otem o. laffing. Mheen. That guy's doctrine eeh. Na baba
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

How does this concern you? Are you otem?

A$s licking cohort grin. Get behind me satan.

Flee from quoting me...cioa cool

He is Otem aka Chinedus Lackey. He has a way of following CHINEDU around
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
SammyO4real:
I pray make I be Otem o. God Pls make me an Otem o. laffing. Mheen. That guy's doctrine eeh. Na baba

Distracting me will not work. You have mentioned me twice just to repeat the same thing. You want to force me to say this moniker is Otem as well so you would claim that i am delusional. I am way smarter than you . grin grin grin wink
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Are you meant to say they all belong to the same person? Why are no longer being coherent? You act dazed
Says who? Says you? So I have always been coherent before abi? Yet all along before now you always say that I am possessed(incoherent) grin so it's now I just became incoherent? I just told my house people now that someone called me Chinedu. They burst into laughter cheesy
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Says who? Says you? So I have always been coherent before abi? Yet all along before now you always say that I am possessed(incoherent) grin so it's now I just became incoherent? I just told my house people now that someone called me Chinedu. They burst into laughter cheesy

LOL you are living in a fools paradise. Your house people wey dey your head? How was your job agency work today? Dude i know you too well. I do not wish to embarrass you further. Even your number was deliberately called a few days ago to get your name. So no shakes i get you for hand.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

He is Otem aka Chinedus Lackey. He has a way of following CHINEDU around

Lol.. Make he dey mumu. He thinks he's doing us.... You mean he's that same chinedu that couldnt stop bedwetting at age 29 Which kind demon be that shocked
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by ebiagtales: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Otem is an open person. He will always tell you how everything is going. He speaks his mind.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

And i just told my household that you are otem the deluded dogbino's servant.. They burst into laughter undecided..

Nwanne Chinedu cheesy.. also told them you bed wetted till age 30 lipsrsealed..
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Lol.. Make he dey mumu. He thinks he's doing us.... You mean he's that same chinedu that couldnt stop bedwetting at age 29 Which kind demon be that shocked

the very same Chinedu who bedwetted for 30yrs straight o. That is severe psychological problem o and the thing has engulfed his whole life so much so that he was looking for a girlfriend who also bedwets because of the peculiarity of his situation. He now resorted to masturbation to reduce or stop the bedwetting episodes . Even doctors say that neurological disorders cause adult bedwetting.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by analice107: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
SammyO4real:
Am ashamed on his behalf.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

It was not a good experience at all. I prayed to yahweh taya but he could not help. Then at age 30 Eartum came and cured me. Since then I have been speaking for Eartum. And I have helped two nairalanders too to get cure. You guys are just bringing me back to the me or her of my past experiences with yahweh(satan) who promised me cure but could not achieve it. I HAVE MOVED ON FOR LONG AND I HARDLY TALK ABOUT MY PAST EXPERIENCES EXCEPT FOR OCCASIONS LIKE THIS. I THINK IT IS TIME TO STOP DWELLING ON MY PAST AND FACE MY FUTURE. BYE FOR NOW.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
So otem and this obiag** do bedwet or what?.. And this guy just exposed prophet ''otem''..

It's a terrible experience to bedwet at such age.. Thank God for deliverance grin..
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
ebiagtales:
my own is for 29 years. When I saw his claim, I contacted him and he told me how he stopped his own. Since then I have been following him up with mails and everything. Only his phone number he refused to give me.

Otem is an open person. He will always tell you how everything is going. He speaks his mind.

Chronic bipolar disorder. I have asked you to stop fooling yourself otem. Let me show you how childish your intelligence is Otem.

On this thread when you Otem had not signed on with this moniker he mentioned that this moniker had been emailing him and he had over 100 emails. Now he signs on with this moniker and without being asked also mentioned he has been emailing Otemanuduno just to make us assume he is different but does not know he is proving that this is the same Otem aka CHINEDU as the coincidences are no longer coincidences but true occurrences now
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
ebiagtales:
my own is for 29 years. When I saw his claim, I contacted him and he told me how he stopped his own. Since then I have been following him up with mails and everything. Only his phone number he refused to give me.

OK I've heard, I just thought the similarities were bizarre.

So you've encountered Eartum also?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:
So otem and this obiag** do bedwet or what?.. And this guy just exposed prophet ''otem''..

It's a terrible experience to bedwet at such age.. Thank God for deliverance grin..

My brother the more he lies the more he exposes himself. I agree that adult bedwetting is a terrible thing but the ugly truth is that this is the mentality and psychological position of the speaker of truth on Nairaland when he had neurological problems and probably still has otherwise he would have to be masturbating daily to ensure he does not bedwet every night.

So he is not just a bedwetter but also a chronic masturbator as he has attested to that with his own mouth.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

the very same Chinedu who bedwetted for 30yrs straight o. That is severe psychological problem o and the thing has engulfed his whole life so much so that he was looking for a girlfriend who also bedwets because of the peculiarity of his situation. He now resorted to masturbation to reduce or stop the bedwetting episodes . Even doctors say that neurological disorders cause adult bedwetting.

Demonic brain damage shocked.. All his vita foam will be emitting urea odour... What a terrible experience. 30yrs of such experience is humiliating...

Still at that i couldnt stop laughing cheesy. Who knows if that neurological bug made him 2 begin 2 hallucinate and make claims of his alleged authencity of the doctufos....God abeg o i no fit laf grin

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jacksonville:

Demonic brain damage shocked.. All his vita foam will be emitting urea odour... What a terrible experience. 30yrs of such experience is humiliating...

Still at that i couldnt stop laughing cheesy. Who knows if that neurological bug made him 2 begin 2 hallucinate and make claims of his alleged authencity of the doctufos....God abeg o i no fit laf grin

Na the way my brother! The neurological bug was and still is a major factor to his demonic encounters. You see, self humiliation makes one to withdraw from people and to seek solace elsewhere hence his encounter with eartum the deceiver who also gave him (CHINEDU) a lying tongue.

I don laugh here i don tire to laugh. Even my wife is looking at me funny but i no gree make she read this thing. Even me dey shame for the guy

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

My brother the more he lies the more he exposes himself. I agree that adult bedwetting is a terrible thing but the ugly truth is that this is the mentality and psychological position of the speaker of truth on Nairaland when he had neurological problems and probably still has otherwise he would have to be masturbating daily to ensure he does not bedwet every night.

So he is not just a bedwetter but also a chronic masturbator as he has attested to that with his own mouth.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Ranchhoddas: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
I do not believe that Otem is the same person as Ebiagtales. I have being following his posts for a while now and I believe he's a Yoruba guy. A careful observation of their writing styles will tell you that these are two different people...I may be wrong though.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
4everGod:

Na the way my brother! The neurological bug was and still is a major factor to his demonic encounters. You see, self humiliation makes one to withdraw from people and to seek solace elsewhere hence his encounter with eartum the deceiver who also gave him (CHINEDU) a lying tongue.

I don laugh here i don tire to laugh. Even my wife is looking at me funny but i no gree make she read this thing. Even me dey shame for the guy

Walai oo..i Laugh so tay my belle nearly squeze shocked i for die soo oo..grin

Chai..i shame too..My bro asked my why i dey laff, i say na dat otem matter as e be so...he shouted ''blood of god'' run jam door grin grin..

I'm starting to believe that he's not normal at all..asin there's something wrong somewhere. Now that you brought this, i now have something to hold on to in remembrance. I pray GOD fully delivers him. Dis life nawa....!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service? / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.