Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) (15243 Views)

The Fiction Called Doctufos By Otemanuduno / Otemanuduno This Is A Call Out to defend reverad domino / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 4:50am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:
[/b]

CHAI CHAI I THANK GOD FOR TECHNOLOGY AND THE INTERNET O. OTEM THE LIAR!

I DONT THINK YOU HAVE EVER HEARD OF TRUE CALLER RIGHT?

LET ME SHOW YOU. LOOK AT THE SCREEN GRAB ATTACHED TO THIS. YOU SAY MY NAME IS SAMUEL EKWUEME ABI? YOU HAVE PROVIDED A NUMBER HERE WHICH IS 07066891944

LOOK AT THE TRUCALLER SEARCH RESULT.

YOUR LIES ARE EVEN LYING TO YOU,

OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE DECEIVER

MY NUMBER IS ON NAIRALAND AND IN YOUR LIES YOU COULD NOT EVEN REMEMBER THAT. HERE YOU ARE POSTING A FICTITIOUS NUMBER BORN OUT OF YOUR LIES.

OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE RACKETEER

ALSO ATTACHED IS MY NUMBER ON NAIRALAND AND THE RESULT IT SHOWS YOU WHEN YOU SEARCH IT USING TRUCALLER. NOW COMPARE BOTH NUMBERS AND BOTH NAMES.

OTEMANUDUNO THE CON JOB! YOU HAVE CONNED SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE LOST TRACK OF YOUR LIES SO NOW YOU ARE MIXING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE UP IN YOUR DELUSION.

Funny indeed. So a 419 will put his real name? cheesy
Laffing in CHINESE cheesy
why didn't you do the same thing to the phone number of Chinedu you said that you obtained and let's see the name that will appear on the screen? Liar of the highest degree. grin

Back to my former question:

1. Did you call my 09091221112 number or not?
2. Didwe speak together or not?
3. What did we say?

You have been ignoring these three important questions since the time I have been asking you. Just because you didn't want to admit that that is my phone number, which you have already said that it isn't. Then you also didn't want to admit to the fact that we actually communicated and I had your phone number you used to call which I checked and saw how it has been used in the past for 419 business. Funny enough you're telling me that it brings out another name on TRUE CALLER. So a 419 will ever register with his real name You said your number is on NAIRALAND as if you will include the 419 one there laffing cheesy

NA WA FOR YOU O!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

We spoke and this guy apologised. That's why he refused to answer my question whether we spoke or not. He's ignoring that question. Anyway, I'm already done with him and his likes. They are just distractions. But as I maintained, this guy can never admit to the fact that WE SPOKE!
HE WILL NEVER AGREE, BECAUSE IF HE DOES SO, THEN HIS LIE THAT MY NUMBER ISN'T 09091221112 WILL BE DISCOVERED.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

YOU ARE SILLY! YOU AND WHO SPOKE MR LIAR? WHO CALLED YOU MR LIAR?

ANYWAY NO BE THAT ONE CONCERN ME NOW.

OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE DECEIVER WHERE IS YOUR EFCC AND FBI? I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO FINISH THEIR LUNCH BREAK AND COME TO MY HOUSE.

BLOODY LIAR!
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny indeed. So a 419 will put his real name? cheesy
Laffing in CHINESE cheesy
why didn't you do the same thing to the phone number of Chinedu you said that you obtained and let's see the name that will appear on the screen? Liar of the highest degree. grin

Back to my former question:

3. What did we say?

You have been ignoring these three important questions since the time I have been asking you. Just because you didn't want to admit that that is my phone number, which you have already said that it isn't. Then you also didn't want to admit to the fact that we actually communicated and I had your phone number you used to call which I checked and saw how it has been used in the past for 419 business. Funny enough you're telling me that it brings out another name on TRUE CALLER. So a 419 will ever register with his real name You said your number is on NAIRALAND as if you will include the 419 one there laffing cheesy

NA WA FOR YOU O!

you do realize your childish stupidity in your questions below.

3. What did we say?

IF THE NUMBER YOU PASTED AS MY OWN INDEED CALLED YOU THEN POST THE SCREEN GRAB OF IT ON YOUR PHONE SHOWING THE TIME AND DURATION OF CALL OR YOUR PHONE NO SABI SCREENGRAB ?

IF ACCORDING TO YOU A 419 DOES NOT USE HIS REAL NUMBER THEN PLS TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU ARRIVED AT THE FACT THAT THE NUMBER BELONGS TO 4EVERGOD OR SAMUEL EKWUEME. ABEG SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE. MAYBE YOU WOULD SCIENTIICALLY BE HELPING SOMEONE AS YOU DO.

INSTEAD OF DOING SO YOU JUST POSTED A RANDOM NUMBER CLAIMING IT CALLED YOU. MAKE I TEACH YOU HOW TO SCREENGRAB YOUR HOME SCREEN ON YOUR PHONE?

OTEM THE LIAR

EFCC ZERO! FBI ZERO! FCC ZERO!

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
OTEMANUDUNO AKA CHINEDU THE DECEIVER I WAS AND STILL AM AT HOME EXPECTING THE FBI AND EFCC TO APPEAR LIKE THIS

'

AND WHEN I REFUSE TO OPEN THE DOOR THEY ACT LIKE THIS

AND THEN I WILL SURRENDER LIKE THIS

BUT UP UNTIL NOW, SIREN I NO HEAR, EF I NO HEAR MAKE E REMAIN EFCC.

IS YOUR DOMINGO NOT A BINGO? IS YOUR EARTUM NOT SPUTUM? ARE YOU OTEM NOT AN OTE?

WELL I HAVE GRACIOUSLY GIVEN YOU MORE 24HRS WHICH WOULD ELAPSE 6PM TODAY TO ENABLE EARTUM AKA SPUTUM TO PERFORM JUST IN CASE HE GOT ADMITTED IN HOSPITAL DUE TO SICKNESS OR SUFFERED FROM A BROKEN DOWN CAR OR HIS FLIGHT GOT SHOT DOWN WHEN FLYING OVER SAMBISA.

I THINK I AM BEING FAIR OTEM AKA CHINEDU THE DECEIVER!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Ranchhoddas: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2016
This thread has turned to something else. FBI for where na?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This thread has turned to something else. FBI for where na?

I tire o

4evergod also logged in with his different accounts and liked his last post with those accounts

This has gotten hilarious and childish
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I tire o

4evergod also logged in with his different accounts and liked his last post with those accounts

This has gotten hilarious and childish

Oh really ??
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Oh really ??
Bros, you want to deny that?

Just deny
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, you want to deny that?

Just deny

smh for you. undecided
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2016
OTEMANUDUNO ISNT IT SHOCKING THAT YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE VOICE TO TALK OR BE CONFRONTATIONAL AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN?

I AM AMAZED THAT YOU HAVE SUDDENLY LOST YOUR VOICE OR YOUR NORMAL INTELLIGENT REBUTTALS. I WONDER WHY?

O EARTUM O EARTUM WHY HAS THOU FORSAKEN OTEM! HELP YOUR MOST PRECIOUS PROPHET OF TRUTH OR IS HE NO LONGER YOUR PROPHET? DOES HE NO LONGER SPEAK YOUR WORDS? DID YOU O EARTUM NO LONGER REVEAL MY DETAILS TO HIM AND VOW TO HIM THAT I WOULD BE ARRESTED AS THE CRIMINAL YOU CLAIMED I AM?

O EARTUM DID YOU NOT LIE TO OTEM ABOUT ME IN ORDER TO DECEIVE HIM AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE?

O EARTUM O EARTUM I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!

EARTUM THE DECEIVER AND LIAR.

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:
OTEMANUDUNO ISNT IT SHOCKING THAT YOU NO LONGER HAVE THE VOICE TO TALK OR BE CONFRONTATIONAL AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN?

I AM AMAZED THAT YOU HAVE SUDDENLY LOST YOUR VOICE OR YOUR NORMAL INTELLIGENT REBUTTALS. I WONDER WHY?

O EARTUM O EARTUM WHY HAS THOU FORSAKEN OTEM! HELP YOUR MOST PRECIOUS PROPHET OF TRUTH OR IS HE NO LONGER YOUR PROPHET? DOES HE NO LONGER SPEAK YOUR WORDS? DID YOU O EARTUM NO LONGER REVEAL MY DETAILS TO HIM AND VOW TO HIM THAT I WOULD BE ARRESTED AS THE CRIMINAL YOU CLAIMED I AM?

O EARTUM DID YOU NOT LIE TO OTEM ABOUT ME IN ORDER TO DECEIVE HIM AS YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE?

O EARTUM O EARTUM I AM ASHAMED OF YOU!

EARTUM THE DECEIVER AND LIAR.

The more I talk, the more I become a talkative. Leave talks for the talkatives joor. Just answer my three GOLDEN QUESTIONS WHICH I HAVE KEPT ON REPEATING?

Otemanuduno:
3. What did we say?
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

The more I talk, the more I become a talkative. Leave talks for the talkatives joor. Just answer my three GOLDEN QUESTIONS WHICH I HAVE KEPT ON REPEATING?

IF THE NUMBER YOU PASTED AS MY OWN INDEED CALLED YOU THEN POST THE SCREEN GRAB OF IT ON YOUR PHONE SHOWING THE TIME AND DURATION OF CALL OR YOUR PHONE NO SABI SCREENGRAB ?

IF ACCORDING TO YOU A 419 DOES NOT USE HIS REAL NUMBER THEN PLS TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU ARRIVED AT THE FACT THAT THE NUMBER BELONGS TO 4EVERGOD OR SAMUEL EKWUEME. ABEG SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE. MAYBE YOU WOULD SCIENTIICALLY BE HELPING SOMEONE AS YOU DO.

INSTEAD OF DOING SO YOU JUST POSTED A RANDOM NUMBER CLAIMING IT CALLED YOU. MAKE I TEACH YOU HOW TO SCREENGRAB YOUR HOME SCREEN ON YOUR PHONE?

OTEM THE LIAR

Above was my answer. Prove my number called you and how you arrived at the conclusion it was my number or me who called you. Can you prove it?

You claim i called you which means you have the power of proof even if i deny it, So prove my denial wrong. Is that too hard? You are in control but cannot even prove your claims.

If you claim i called the number 09091221112 and cannot provide proof of that using a screengrab of the number that called you which you have already posted then the other 2 questions are lies.....simple analogy.

You have the power to embarrass and prove me wrong. So go ahead.

Otem the deceiver.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by otemanuduno: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Above was my answer. Prove my number called you and how you arrived at the conclusion it was my number or me who called you. Can you prove it?

You claim i called you which means you have the power of proof even if i deny it, So prove my denial wrong. Is that too hard? You are in control but cannot even prove your claims.

Otem the deceiver.

Simple questions:

Did you call my 09091221112 number which you claimed it isn't mine? Answer yes or no.
Did we speak with each other? Answer yes or no
What did we say? Narrate

So simple!

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE THE ANSWERS. AND THE PEOPLE WILL PERCEIVE THE TRUTH IF YOU DON'T RESPOND. IT IS NOT BY THE LENGTH OF TALKS BUT BY THE PERCEIVED TRUTH IN TALKS THAT MAKES YOU KNOW WHO IS SAYING THE TRUTH AND WHO IS LYING. BYE BYE GUY. CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

smh for you. undecided

I wonder what's stopping you from straight up denying that rather than scratching your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I wonder what's stopping you from straight up denying that rather than scratching your head

On another thread i already told you i am not in the mood to argue with you in particular today so thanks for seeking my attention.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Simple questions:

Did you call my 09091221112 number which you claimed it isn't mine? Answer yes or no.
What did we say? Narrate

So simple!

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE THE ANSWERS. AND THE PEOPLE WILL PERCEIVE THE TRUTH IF YOU DON'T RESPOND. IT IS NOT BY THE LENGTH OF TALKS BUT BY THE PERCEIVED TRUTH IN TALKS THAT MAKES YOU KNOW WHO IS SAYING THE TRUTH AND WHO IS LYING. BYE BYE GUY. CHEERS.

OTEM YOU ARE SO PATHETIC. YOU SAY I CALLED YOU RIGHT? WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE PROOF OF THAT SO YOU ARE THE BOSS. SHOW US THE SCREENGRAB FROM YOUR PHONE AS THE CUSTODIAN OF THIS PROOF.

IF YOU CANNOT THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOU A LIAR TO EVERY QUESTION YOU ASKED SO PROVE YOU ARE NO LIAR. PRODUCE YOUR PROOF INSTEAD OF ASKING ME QUESTIONS IN YOUR DECEIT.

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
otemanuduno:

Simple questions:

What did we say? Narrate

So simple!

BLOODY PATHETIC GENETIC LIAR.

YOU HAVE PROOF OF ME CALLING YOU AS YOU CLAIM YET YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A SIMPLE SCREENGRAB SHOWING THE NUMBER YOU SAID IS MINE AS A CALL RECORD ON YOUR PHONE.

YOU LIE LIKE YOU BREATH AIR.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

OTEM YOU ARE SO PATHETIC. YOU SAY I CALLED YOU RIGHT? WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE PROOF OF THAT SO YOU ARE THE BOSS. SHOW US THE SCREENGRAB FROM YOUR PHONE AS THE CUSTODIAN OF THIS PROOF.

IF YOU CANNOT THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOU A LIAR TO EVERY QUESTION YOU ASKED SO PROVE YOU ARE NO LIAR. PRODUCE YOUR PROOF INSTEAD OF ASKING ME QUESTIONS IN YOUR DECEIT.
what's d point of all this unnessary talks?, he asked u a simple question, just reply (yes/no),
U might not know, but 4rm d deduction of d convo so far, it 'seems' u are d liar. grin
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2016
4kings:

what's d point of all this unnessary talks?, he asked u a simple question, just reply (yes/no),
U might not know, but 4rm d deduction of d convo so far, it 'seems' u are d liar. grin

SO MY ANSWERING HIS QUESTIONS IS PROOF OF HIS TRUTH? IF YOU CALL ME ON MY PHONE THIS MEANS MY PHONE HAS THE RECORD OF YOUR CALL AND NUMBER. SO I HAVE PROOF OF THAT CALL.

IF I SAY I DID NOT CALL HIM WHICH I HAVE TOLD HIM REPEATEDLY WHY CAN HE NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF MY CALL TO HIM VIA A SCREENGRAB OF MY CALL RECORD ON HIS PHONE.

WHICH IS STRONGER? A VERBAL REPORT OR PICTORIAL PROOF?

HE KNOWS HE HAS NO PROOF AND IS ONLY FABRICATING STORIES WHICH HE IS VERY GOOD AT AS THE GENETIC LIAR HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN.

FYI HE ALREADY PROVIDED A NUMBER WHICH HE SAYS IS MINE SO LETS ASSUME I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO CALLED HIM LET HIM EVEN SHOW US A SCREENGRAB OF THE NUMBER ON HIS CALL RECORD AS RECEIVED CALL EVEN IF ITS NOT MINE. HE CANNOT DO THAT AS WELL.

2 COUNTS AND 2 LIES
2 OPPORTUNITIES OF PROOF AND YET HE CANNOT

SORRY BUT EVERYONE ALREADY "KNOWS" HE IS THE LIAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by sugni: 11:07am On Aug 14, 2016
lordnicklaus your fellow Christians have succeeded in derailing this thread..the main purpose of this thread has been defeated by your fellow Christians from the very first page.. shows what Christianity is really truely about.. no unity, no coordination, hypocrisy etc.. this thread proves other religions are not the problem as you claim, its you Christians that are problem...
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2016
These are your "simple" questions Otemanuduno the deceiver

Simple questions:

1. Did you call my 09091221112 number which you claimed it isn't mine? Answer yes or no .
2. Did we speak with each other? Answer yes or no
3. What did we say? Narrate

If you cannot provide proof to question 1 as the custodian of my call record to you then how could question 2 and 3 have happened?

Provide proof to question 1 which i have repeatedly said is false. Show that screengrab proof of your received call from my number or even from the number you posted as mine which i said isnt.

Then i will kiss your feet.

Otem the deceiver.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

SO MY ANSWERING HIS QUESTIONS IS PROOF OF HIS TRUTH? IF YOU CALL ME ON MY PHONE THIS MEANS MY PHONE HAS THE RECORD OF YOUR CALL AND NUMBER. SO I HAVE PROOF OF THAT CALL.

IF I SAY I DID NOT CALL HIM WHICH I HAVE TOLD HIM REPEATEDLY WHY CAN HE NOT PROVIDE PROOF OF MY CALL TO HIM VIA A SCREENGRAB OF MY CALL RECORD ON HIS PHONE.

WHICH IS STRONGER? A VERBAL REPORT OR PICTORIAL PROOF?

HE KNOWS HE HAS NO PROOF AND IS ONLY FABRICATING STORIES WHICH HE IS VERY GOOD AT AS THE GENETIC LIAR HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN.

FYI HE ALREADY PROVIDED A NUMBER WHICH HE SAYS IS MINE SO LETS ASSUME I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO CALLED HIM LET HIM EVEN SHOW US A SCREENGRAB OF THE NUMBER ON HIS CALL RECORD AS RECEIVED CALL EVEN IF ITS NOT MINE. HE CANNOT DO THAT AS WELL.

2 COUNTS AND 2 LIES
2 OPPORTUNITIES OF PROOF AND YET HE CANNOT

SORRY BUT EVERYONE ALREADY "KNOWS" HE IS THE LIAR.
Okay, now u've made ur answer clear.
Otemanuduno, i think u should just show us the screen grab, and silence this issue.

But come to think of it, otem has been giving his contacts & assistance to people he doesn't know, why should this be so hard 4 him, especially with the accusation(419) he made on u.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2016
4kings:

Okay, now u've made ur answer clear.
Otemanuduno, i think u should just show us the screen grab, and silence this issue.

But come to think of it, otem has been giving his contacts & assistance to people he doesn't know, why should this be so hard 4 him, especially with the accusation(419) he made on u.

Now you see clearly! Let him help the entire nairaland out by exposing me as a 419 i beg him. So they can beware of me.

Let him provide proof of my call to him as a received call and also if he says the number he posted is mine when it clearly isnt via trucaller search then he should show us how he arrived at it being mine.

2 Likes

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

On another thread i already told you i am not in the mood to argue with you in particular today so thanks for seeking my attention.
Who's seeking your attention?

Bros, your wriggling tactic won't work in this

Just say you didn't login with these accounts

4evergod1

4evergod2

Naijadeyhia

Damogul

Damogulxx

2 other accounts that I can't remember now but I have the screenshots of each one viewing this thread

As soon as each of these accounts started viewing this thread, likes kept creeping up on your post

But one thing about Nairaland is that it still leaves those accounts below and still shows them viewing this thread

I never even knew you had a damogulxx until today

Bros, take care lest you'll be like the proverbial person in your holy book who saw Jesus and said
"We cast out demons in your name, we performed miracles in your name, we made Nairaland atheists Christians for your sake, we argued in favour of you all the time"

And Jesus would look at you and say "go away I know you not"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 11:18am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Now you see clearly! Let him help the entire nairaland out by exposing me as a 419 i beg him. So they can beware of me.

Let him provide proof of my call to him as a received call and also if he says the number he posted is mine when it clearly isnt via trucaller search then he should show us how he arrived at it being mine.
May be he was using 3310. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Who's seeking your attention?

Bros, your wriggling tactic won't work in this

Just say you didn't login with these accounts

4evergod1

4evergod2

Naijadeyhia

Damogul

Damogulxx

2 other accounts that I can't remember now but I have the screenshots of each one viewing this thread

As soon as each of these accounts started viewing this thread, likes kept creeping up on your post

But one thing about Nairaland is that it still leaves those accounts below and still shows them viewing this thread

I never even knew you had a damogulxx until today

Bros, take care lest you'll be like the proverbial person in your holy book who saw Jesus and said
"We cast out demons in your name, we performed miracles in your name, we made Nairaland atheists Christians for your sake, we argued in favour of you all the time"

And Jesus would look at you and say "go away I know you not"

You just love being a distraction dont you? I know Otem and you share something in common and you would rather stand by an him so keep it up. Like i said my angst is not with you as i have no time for arguments with you. If you are quite done then thank you.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2016
4kings:

May be he was using 3310. Lol grin

He just might say he is as another lie especially now that you have mentioned it.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by hopefulLandlord: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

You just love being a distraction dont you? I know Otem and you share something in common and you would rather stand by an him so keep it up. Like i said my angst is not with you as i have no time for arguments with you. If you are quite done then thank you.

Bros, stop doing that, you leave traces
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by 4kings: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

He just might say he is as another lie especially now that you have mentioned it.

lol
But otem come on, i really have much reverance for u & ur insightful doctrine(no jokes). So abeg no fall my hand
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
sugni:
lordnicklaus your fellow Christians have succeeded in derailing this thread..the main purpose of this thread has been defeated by your fellow Christians from the very first page.. shows what Christianity is really truely about.. no unity, no coordination, hypocrisy etc.. this thread proves other religions are not the problem as you claim, its you Christians that are problem...

Why do you think I stopped participating in the thread? I mean it really baffles me to see self-proclaimed sanctimonious Christians show appalling hypocrisy. This thread was meant to be a peaceful debate between me and otemanuduno and yet they ended up derailing it by posting bashing insults and tantrums meant to be a stain to his personality. I just wanted to find out why and how he stopped being a Christian. Instead of looking for a way to call him back, they bash him instead.
Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Why do you think I stopped participating in the thread? I mean it really baffles me to see self-proclaimed sanctimonious Christians show appalling hypocrisy. This thread was meant to be a peaceful debate between me and otemanuduno and yet they ended up derailing it by posting bashing insults and tantrums meant to be a stain to his personality. I just wanted to find out why and how he stopped being a Christian. Instead of looking for a way to call him back, they bash him instead.

Otem was never a Christian! If you cannot decipher that by now then sorry. I still love him but before someone can be saved he has to first agree and admit that he needs saving.

He will not, cannot and will never admit that he is in error.

You are not the first to engage him. Often times for such people you first strip them of all their defensiveness by being like them and like the proverbial beating with the left hand and embracing with the right, you then extend a hand of fellowship to them.

Dialogue isnt what Otem needs. Confrontation is what he needs because he has demons at work in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
4everGod:

Otem was never a Christian! If you cannot decipher that by now then sorry. I still love him but before someone can be saved he has to first agree and admit that he needs saving.

He will not, cannot and will never admit that he is in error.

You are not the first to engage him. Often times for such people you first strip them of all their defensiveness by being like them and like the proverbial beating with the left hand and embracing with the right, you then extend a hand of fellowship to them.

Dialogue isnt what Otem needs. Confrontation is what he needs because he has demons at work in him.

This is why I am somehow ashamed of Christians even though I am one.
How long have you been on NL? I have read Otem's posts while he was still a Christian and I have seen he has really endured lots of pains and trials. I just wanted to find out where he lost his faith and tackle that area. Btw, this is my thread and not yours. Anyways, you can have the privilege of running this one while I have made another which would be strictly by invitation. Thanks for derailing my thread, it shows how moral you are as a Christian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Lightning White Candle After Cross Over Service? / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.