Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do Not Read This If You Have No Plans Of Being An Online Enterpreneur - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Not Read This If You Have No Plans Of Being An Online Enterpreneur (722 Views)

Which Is Better, Employee Or Enterpreneur? / Read This First Before Using A Counter Job As Leverage To Ask For A Raise / Do You Like Watching Motivational Videos, Read This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Read This If You Have No Plans Of Being An Online Enterpreneur by nomore9to5(m): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Okay! You have decided to check out this post... Do read till the end, You'll love it.

Good enough! Seems you've got some entrepreneurial juice flowing through you already.

I'll try to make Keep It Short and Simple.

On this Post I just want to quickly rant about steps in having a career in online entrepreneurship.

This is just a summary for any newbie in the house, I will go in details in other posts...

Mass confusion surrounds this elusive topic of “how the heck do you make money as an online entrepreneur?”.

Asking that question really is no different than asking “how do I make money?” because of the many different paths. So, if you lend me a few minutes of your time I am going to explain exactly what the process is and what the foundation of success online starts with. Sound good?

OK, cool.

So first off, the foundation…

First Step - The Foundation of Online Success – A Website

Plain and simple, you need a WEBSITE of your own if you want to be successful online. People try to hack together a business without a website and they end up failing. You cannot spam the heck out of Facebook or Nairaland and expect results, you NEED A WEBSITE.

A website is equivalent to the foundation for a building. In order for a carpenter to successful build a house or an architect to build a skyscraper, it requires a solid foundation. An online business is no different and your foundation is going to be your website. Set the foundation from the get go to build something substantial and you will be VERY SUCCESSFUL online.

Second Step - Building Your Virtual House- The Content

OK, you have your website, now what. Well that is the next step in the process is to create content. Content is going to be the premise of a good deal of your traffic (through SEO), your ability to build relationships with your visitors (which leads to revenue), and the creation of your brand (which will lead to a long term business).

Content can be a variety of things, from text, to comments/dialogue within your content, to video and audio. Search engines (Google, Bing, etc) like websites that are content rich and so do PEOPLE. Build quality content and the buyers will come.

Third Step - Putting Your Foundation on a Busy Street – The Traffic

You have your foundation for success, now you need “eyes” on your site, also known as website traffic. But how do get this sort of traffic? There are many ways in which you can do this, content being the first and foremost focus.

1. Writing Content
2. Creating Videos
3. Getting Rankings in Google (which comes from content)
4. Paid Traffic
5. Ad Buys

These are all things that can be learned within a short period of time, many Nigerian digital marketers are making millions just with this knowledge. So if you don’t understand what some of these things mean, they can most definitely be learned. I have been working full time on the Internet for years now and I would be more than happy to help you out with any of your questions, simply query me with a personal message or just shoot me an email, I'm rarely here on Nairaland tongue BTW I'm not selling anything to you in case you're wondering what the catch is.

Fourth Step - Opening Up Shop – The Money Part

This is where it gets really fun. There are 100’s of ways you can make money from a site that has traffic. Here are just a few of the ways that I have personally made money.

1. Selling Advertising (to other website owners)
2. Selling Affiliate Products
3. Selling Konga/Jumia Products (Amazon or even Ebay)
4. Selling Products that You Own
5. Selling the Actual Website
6. Google Adsense (putting ads on your site)

This is not the extent of all the way I have made money, but it is 6 of the possibilities. Once you have your very own website (easy to create these days... I can show you where to get 2 free websites plus hosting... drag and drop in about 20 mins and you're set with step by step training on how to go about it), content, and some traffic…the sky is literally the limit. Whether you are looking to earn a “part time” income or you want to earn a substantial living online, this is up to you.

DO NOT Try This Alone!!

This information of “knowing” how a making money online works will only take you so far, so the absolute first thing I would suggest is that you DO NOT go at it alone. Don’t try to find your way through the wild west. There are too many scams out there, too many “vulture” gurus, and too many people giving out misinformation.

I've got 27 spots left on the free training where you'll get two free website with hosting to practice with and learn all these things in details, if you're devoted enough you can start seeing income in 2 weeks, not promising anything! You'll have to do the work. No catches, no card details or whatsoever, just your interest plus an entrepreneurial spirit and you are IN!

I say NO MORE 9 TO 5, just shoot me a mail on -- smilehapily (at) gmail dot com -- and I will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

And if you ever need a hand with anything or are confused about the process of “earning” online becoming an entrepreneur who is self employed and having money come in on autopilot, let me know.

Stay Strong.
Re: Do Not Read This If You Have No Plans Of Being An Online Enterpreneur by naijainfogalery: 4:34am On Aug 11, 2016
How to make money online. Get the skills, get the knowledge http://www.businessmopol.com/how-to-make-money-online/

(1) (Reply)

My Bank Uba Agbara / Fresh Graduates Shouldn’t Rush Back To University For Masters’ Degree / How To Train Employees On A Small Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.