Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... (2372 Views)

Kiss Daniel Earned N30k Salary Monthly, Blocked By Basketmouth On Instagram / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by Nnemuka(f): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerians on facebook attacked comedian Basketmouth after he posted a picture saying "do what is right not what is easy"...
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by saintkel(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2016
To those who attacked GEJ,karma has got u on her list o

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by idongesit88: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2016
okay, meanwhile celebrate with me, my son is one today. Happy Birthday Leonard, the good things of the world comes to you, wish you the very best in life.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by Behira(f): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
The pain is real cheesy Nigerians no get chill at all choi grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by idongesit88: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2016
idongesit88:
okay, meanwhile celebrate with me, my son is one today. Happy Birthday Leonard, the good things of the world comes to you, wish you the very best in life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by ClassCaptain(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=idongesit88 post=48383609][/quote]

congratulations cheesy

but why not celebrate him him in a better platform by creating a birthday thread for him instead smiley
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by ClassCaptain(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2016
There is hunger in the land...
Transfer of aggression everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by DebateNigeria: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerians and bad mouth grin cheesy. Basketmouth should stop meddling into politics, it will affect his business. Over 70% of those who will attend his shows are GEJ's sympathizers.

A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by ConqueredWest: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2016
People are no longer attending Basket mouth shows again because of poverty. No wonder he has turn motivational speaker to diversify his income.

Unfortunately, his anti Jonathan stand will earn him more poverty and if he doesn't apologize to Jonathan , he might become a destitute by the time Buhari is through with his confused leadership. grin

Afonjas come and defend him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2016
He was only trying to encourage people.
Why are the comments vile and hateful?
Damn. The internet is crawling with frustrated people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by Izonpikin: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Reason why at some point as celebrities neutrality is the best course....basket mouth insulted gej not knowing that immense sufferings was to follow...He took sides with an old man whosee certificate we can't find..A man who never worked on his intellectual abilities for ages..gej gave Nigeria everything...A free economy for all to thrive. .freedom of speech...gej made the entertainment industry boom like never before...now see where we dey...basket mouth you mess up....enjoy apc...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Illiterate iPod goons attacked basketmouth not Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by tunderay(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2016
Is it only me, I observed its just one set of people attacking the guy.
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by tempem: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2016
It even got to a point I neraly liked a post... Forgetting it wasn't here...

They sounds like Nairalanders. grin grin grin
They ain't cool at all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by Airforce1(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2016
well, na person wey chop belleful dey fit laugh at jokes
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by Nnemuka(f): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
tempem:
It even got to a point I neraly liked a post... Forgetting it wasn't here...
They sounds like Nairalanders. grin grin grin
They ain't cool at all.
Lol
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by DabuIIIT: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Its too late,no use crying over spilled milk.
Meanwhile,"my friend,vvv,just come from prison,him dey look for work,waka waka day and night,police man come stop am for road,he "mister,i charge u for wandering"",wetin he dey fiiind? grin

tunderay:
Is it only me, I observed its just one set of people attacking the guy.

thats how ur warped observation will land u in ÈWAÅ ÅGÒÝÎN guatanamo again. grin

Observing headlong everywhere u go.
grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by tunderay(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Meanwhile,"my friend,vvv,just come from prison,him dey look for work,waka waka day and night,police man come stop am for road,he "mister,i charge u for wandering"",wetin he dey fiiind? grin

thats how ur warped observation will land u in ÈWAÅ ÅGÒÝÎN guatanamo again. grin

grin
you lack manners, and its getting into ur system.why are you disturbing yourself everywhere, how is it your business if I observe anything. To you life start and end in Nairaland, when will you Start to think?
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by tunderay(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

grin
You will be going from thread to thread making senseless comment anywhere IPOB or PDP is been critised, report peoples comments, laughing alone, doing abnormal things , as if your life have been glued to Nairaland. its time you reflect over ur life, something normal is missing in you.
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by DabuIIIT: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
tunderay:
You will be going from thread to thread making senseless comment anywhere IPOB or PDP is been critised, report peoples comments, laughing alone, doing abnormal things , as if your life have been glued to Nairaland. its time you reflect over ur life, something normal is missing in you.

lollss yes o,as watchdog concerned,the forum must be free of individuals who think and observe headlong,u know,and post from that hole loll. Must be free of pensive senile peeps who spend their lives monitoring "only one set of people" as if their lives revolve round them....am trying to do them a favor so they stop calling ppl names so they dont end up eating hard beans in guatanamo..lolss... grin

Thunda faya any olopa wey stop and charge my friend wey just come from "there" with wandering
grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by DabuIIIT: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
tunderay:
you lack manners, and its getting into ur system.why are you disturbing yourself everywhere, how is it your business if I observe anything. To you life start and end in Nairaland, when will you Start to think?

observe and comment not observe and comMESSnt...
grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by tunderay(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

lollss yes o,as watchdog concerned,the forum must be free of individuals who think and observe headlong,u know,and post from that hole loll. Must be free of pensive senile peeps who spend their lives monitoring "only one set of people" as if their lives revolve round them....am trying to do them a favor so they stop calling ppl names so they dont end up eating hard beans in guatanamo..lolss... grin

Thunda faya any olopa wey stop and charge my friend wey just come from "there" with wandering
grin
funny dude, so you can monitor your so called afonjas? but no one can monitor IPOB. Let me make something clear to you, I will continue with it, if you like , hit your head on a wall.
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by tunderay(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

observe and comment not observe and comMESSnt...
grin
Like those senseless comments of yours.
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by DabuIIIT: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
tunderay:
Like those senseless comments of yours.
haahahaha..u got da picture right,u nolonger observing upsideDown hahahahaha grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by DabuIIIT: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
tunderay:
funny dude, so you can monitor your so called afonjas? but no one can monitor IPOB. Let me make something clear to you, I will continue with it, if you like , hit your head on a wall.

who cares if u monitor dracula frankenstein or solomon grundy,just dont comMESSnt sporadically,u know,comment with the mount,and not from there.. grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by tunderay(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
DabuIIIT:

haahahaha..u got da picture right,u nolonger observing upsideDown hahahahaha
grin
you are a joke.
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by DabuIIIT: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
tunderay:
ode'pe ein ti pada si ile "ewa" lols
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by LesbianBoy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
DebateNigeria:
Nigerians and bad mouth grin cheesy. Basketmouth should stop meddling into politics, it will affect his business. Over 70% of those who will attend his shows are GEJ's sympathizers.

A word is enough for the wise.

Azin! GEJ and Buhari topic is very sensitive! Smart celebrities are silent on political issue! Even those that support buhari won't want to say it because they know SE/SS are the ones with the most money in the Nigeria! You can't openly support buhari and expect SE/SS people to patronise your business or sponsor your show cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... by zicoraads: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Damn! That was brutal cheesy

He later removed it, I think. But sincerely speaking, celebrities shouldn't meddle in politics much. It might be bad for business.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This ”dick” Tap / Kim Kardashian Goes Out In NY For The 1st Time With Presidential Level Security / Wow! Is This A Tasty Meal Or A Deliciously N*ked Woman? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.