Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria (11027 Views)

Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / 83,771 Hiv Infections Recorded In Borno, Ondo In 2016/2017 / WHO Confirms 3rd Case Of Polio In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by kaen1317: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
With borno land soaked in blood one wonders if anything good will ever come out from it

3 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Codes151(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Borno state again?!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by passionate88: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Proffdada: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
undecided
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by PrincessAnna: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Borno again!!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by sanandreas(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
The money for the vaccine is being saved. #Tsa

3 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by kings09(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Is dat all u have to say. Pls as u stand wit buhari, u stand wit poilo grin
madridguy:
Ok

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by MzMercie: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
veekid:
Polio cases never cease for our girls and ladies dem

So na only female gender polio dey catch? shocked undecided Go do ur findings well jhur
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by kaecyy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Waiting fo the blame game to start .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by kings09(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
D forex is bn reserved for those going for Hajj pilgrimage. I guess dats more important to buhari than d lives of polio victims
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

"As a nation we cannot continue to depend on development partners to buy the vaccines we need in the country yet we have funds for such purposes in our budget." Where is the forex to buy? Useless government embarassed

8 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
What do you expect me to say? Polio will remain in Nigeria in as much we don't eradicate corruption. Do you know how much the corrupt elite get from this polio of a thing? I have my fact.

Kill corruption to send Polio outta our country.

kings09:
Is dat all u have to say. Pls as u stand wit buhari, u stand wit poilo grin
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by kings09(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
No long story. Jonathan left a polio_free Nigeria but Buhari brought it back. Buhari stands wit polio, u stand wit buhari meaning u too stand wit polio. Shikena
madridguy:
What do you expect me to say? Polio will remain in Nigeria in as much we don't eradicate corruption. Do you know how much the corrupt elite get from this polio of a thing? I have my fact.

Kill corruption to send Polio outta our country.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by CSTR12: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
The level of federal governance in Nigeria right now is so imbecilic, it is not even funny. There is no where you would get this abysmal level of governance , not even in somalia.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by ChrisGnarly: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Must every -ve develpment start from North They always sending this country back!! They will nt mary one wife and take good care ot her, they will nt ve few baby so as to take care of them!!may God help us!! It will nt be well with whoever that joined us as a nation wt this pple!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by unite4real: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
That is a sign that boko haram is back.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Fastpace(f): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
For 3 month now d polio vaccine pple neva show 4 my area for 3 month nw...dis govt of 1 chance jst wan cripple everytin.abi which kin bad change b dis.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mockinbird:

Blaming bubu is so easy cos blame is the lazy man's wages.
Buhari and his APC minions will really need that proverb. Cos they are the chief blamers.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by mmsen: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Northern Nigeria is truly the pride of Africa.

Polio, in 2016...

3 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just polio why not ebola
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by stonemasonn: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
The money for polio eradication was invested in drilling oil at the chad basin, when Buhari finds plenty oil, I promise you polio issue will be tackled.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

"As a nation we cannot continue to depend on development partners to buy the vaccines we need in the country yet we have funds for such purposes in our budget." Where is the forex to buy? Useless government embarassed
Hmmm...
So this statement can come from you undecided
Na this one my people dey say "Onu kwuru njo ga-ekwu mma' meaning the same mouth the speaks good is the same mouth the will speak evil. smiley

Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dis northern almajiri hordes, dia allergy to development and love for backwardness is legendary.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by eendy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Polio never left nigeria, All are lies been told by our heartless leaders after gulping money from WHO for vaccines and false data. The international community is tired of producing vaccines for nigeria and a few third world countries so an ultimatum was given to make sure every child is vaccinated and our government did the needful by lying about the nigerian polio status. I feel for the children of this generation and the others coming after, because any child with polio after nigeria is deceitful declared polio-free will unfortunately be scarred for life because vaccine production would have been discontinued by then... God help this nation.

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by richidinho(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mockinbird:

Yes its true
But why not advice Buhari that keep blaming GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
dockokwus:
Wanted to dismiss it as propaganda,but the source is genuine enough.
Polio that was almost eradicated in Nigeria,now this.
I remember when there was hue and cry over revelations by the health minister that budget for vaccination was diverted to other areas by the NASS.This is the same budget that is said not to be padded by the same presidency.There is a limit to what a people may take and it is getting to a point when the first mass scale protest against the govt will soon take place.
The crass incompetence and carelessness is getting on the nerves.
PMB TAKE BACK YOUR PRESIDENCY FROM THE CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT PEOPLE SURROUNDING YOU BEFORE THE PEOPLE TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU,U ARE MESSING UP ON ALL FRONTS.
I thought WHO already declared Nigeria polio free last year?
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by gurunlocker: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mockinbird:

Never use that word "lazy" for me again, OK? I've got no business with you, I dunno why you will be quoting me... Talk about the article and see where your Messiah has left the country.....

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by phkka1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
I wish Ebola will not join. Change has come. GEJ must be laughing at us now. God I sincerely beg you, never allow Ebola to come back because Buhari cannot fight it (Ebola). Ebola is not like corruption.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Paschalparix(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Originality007:
undecided undecided Noting good come from north except tomatoes, pepper and beans, even their kulikuli dey get sand, undecided

loooool

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Dauraking: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dullard learns English Literature.

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by juman(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
mastermaestro:
Buhari and setbacks are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by amtalkin(f): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Originality007:
undecided undecided Noting good come from north except tomatoes, pepper and beans, even their kulikuli dey get sand, undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
LordVarys:
Jonathan left a polio free Nigeria, Buhari has brought it back.. APC Change
SA now biggest economy in Africa.
Would there ever be any good news about buhari's govt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] / Kafura, What Is The Use? / Glaucoma Will Cause Blindness In 11.2m People By 2020 – Optometrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.