Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria (11025 Views)

Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / 83,771 Hiv Infections Recorded In Borno, Ondo In 2016/2017 / WHO Confirms 3rd Case Of Polio In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by JANK23H(m): 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
What do you expect me to say? Polio will remain in Nigeria in as much we don't eradicate corruption. Do you know how much the corrupt elite get from this polio of a thing? I have my fact.

Kill corruption to send Polio outta our country.

Please stop all this talk of corruption, this is a clear case of incompetence. If the much maligned and 'corrupt' GEJ administration was able to eradicate it,then it tells a lot about this administration.

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Mockinbird: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
lagdmark:
SA now biggest economy in Africa. Would there ever be any good news about buhari's govt.
Comon! Don't be stupid.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Mockinbird: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
gurunlocker:

Never use that word "lazy" for me again, OK? I've got no business with you, I dunno why you will be quoting me... Talk about the article and see where your Messiah has left the country.....
I quoted you simply because i'm allergic to stupidity.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Mockinbird: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
richidinho:

Yes its true But why not advice Buhari that keep blaming GEJ
Yes, i do tell everbody to stop the lazy blame game. It won't change anything for good.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by amtalkin(f): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
What do you expect me to say? Polio will remain in Nigeria in as much we don't eradicate corruption. Do you know how much the corrupt elite get from this polio of a thing? I have my fact.

If corruption is the cause of Polio,then Northern Nigeria is the most corrupt place in Nigeria.

Even if Government did not provide....private hospitals no dey for North? Must you depend on Government for EVERY LITTLE THING
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Mockinbird: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Buhari and his APC minions will really need that proverb. Cos they are the chief blamers.
We must stop blaming if we care for Nigeria.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by gurunlocker: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mockinbird:

I quoted you simply because i'm allergic to stupidity.

That's how it start.... It shows how you are brought up..... Good luck with you being allergic to stupidity.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by swiffy(f): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
LordVarys:
Jonathan left a polio free Nigeria, Buhari has brought it back.. APC Change
I just tire jare
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Babamama: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
BOKOHARAM una see una hand work
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by EzeNri(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Cassandra destroying GEJ's legacies since 29th May.

I can still remember how GEJ and Prof fought polio tirelessly, how GEJ and Mama NOI repositioned the economy, how GEJ's repositioned sports winning 10 gold medals in football, how GEJ and Barth gave me 18 hrs of light per day, how GEJ and Madueke made sure I don't lack petrol for my, how GEJ made INEC an Internationally reputed organisation, but in this era of change, CHANGE has done as usual.

I don't just blame Cassandra, but the zombies cheering him when he left our economy, health, petroleum, sports, power sectors on autopilot. Even the INEC he managed not to leave on autopilot, he as well succeeded in destroying it with his sectional appointment. Destroying GEJ's legacy of democarcy in Nigeria.

I won't ask God to run the life of zombies the way cassandra is running Nigeria, but rather the grace for their speedy recovery cos that their virus na die. Sometimes I wonder if it is actually a virus or computer programme.

APC and bad news is like 5 and 6.

Anyway, where I am from, we don't know what polio is.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Odogwuskido(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=48387093]Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Odogwuskido(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Koddedtinz: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
Why is Buhari so useless? angry
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by repogirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Polio is irrelevant, what is more important now is the exploration of oil in the North East.

Besides shebi Na dem vote for the backward man for change, they should enjoy the change Na. WHO needs to collect that Jonathans certificate that they dashed the dullard for doing nothing except to bring back polio which had been successfully eliminated before.

Useless government.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by DonCortino: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Young03:
till it start killing people

I will talk meaningful thing here

Polio hardly kills, it just fucksyou up for life.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by DonCortino: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mockinbird:

Blaming bubu is so easy cos blame is the lazy man's wages.

I totally agree with you 100%. No wonder the nation is in the state it is today. Bubu and apc have been blaming since may 29, 2015 till date. Lazy set of mofos as leaders.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by DonCortino: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

That means GEJ killed corruption in that sector and this means that that old man has brought corruption back to it.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by veekid(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
MzMercie:

So na only female gender polio dey catch? shocked undecided Go do ur findings well jhur
You no dey see Der pictures? ?
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by makahlj2: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
May God protect us.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
the same north where health workers were attack because they went to vaccinate children because they felt the workers had an ulterior motive, I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by nike4love: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

"As a nation we cannot continue to depend on development partners to buy the vaccines we need in the country yet we have funds for such purposes in our budget." Where is the forex to buy? Useless government embarassed

They used the forex to sponsor prigrimage,stop looking for the forex.......
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
U should hav tell Apc tha
Mockinbird:
Blaming bubu is so easy cos blame is the lazy man's wages.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Alexander001(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
The man the kicked polio ass is now broke according to Sahara reporters in person of sir Emeka offor.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by otokx(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Truth is Polio never left Nigeria, we should stop politicizing everything.

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
IJOBA2:
KENEKING NA YOU DEY YARN LIKE THIS ABI I DEY DREAM shocked
na new member? Change just change him #powerfuldeliverance
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by Mockinbird: 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
DonCortino:

I totally agree with you 100%. No wonder the nation is in the state it is today. Bubu and apc have been blaming since may 29, 2015 till date. Lazy set of mofos as leaders.
We must stop the blame game.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by HMZi: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Seriously ehn,northern nigeria for cut out,the rest will go on fine,am not igbo{idoma boi here],but the north is a burden..

Why polio no go hit them,when some malo clerics go dey yan say the vaccine na poison meant to wipe out muslims..i dnt pity em.

1 Like

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by CallMeNJay: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
PROPHECY..
“The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple:
- A choice between going forward or going backwards;
-between the old ways and the new ways; between freedom and repression;
-between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms – and desperate power-seekers with empty promises.”
– Fmr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
(Abuja, Sat, 10 Dec 2014.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by benELOHIM7(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari abuhariala polio nwanne
fanacy:
Mehn.. Nigeria is already in trauma and dis polio eburu nke ya biakwa? .. I taya o
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by HMZi: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
CallMeNJay:
PROPHECY..
“The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple:
- A choice between going forward or going backwards;
-between the old ways and the new ways; between freedom and repression;
-between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms – and desperate power-seekers with empty promises.”
– Fmr President, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
(Abuja, Sat, 10 Dec 2014.)
i shud av listened...bubu's lost
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by mwasiu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
omaiyale:
. Buhari don suffer I swear abeg make una pity the man

Everything wey happen nh buhari una sef follow join for the issue wey dey affect ds country,even if dem fail waec or jamb nsh still buhari
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by freeze001(f): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Abeg no pray that kind prayer o!The ineptitude of the current government will allow the thing wipe out Nigerians in their thousands. The idiots we have in power will simply relocate to another country, feed lies to gullible zombies that it is okay to rule from anywhere and they need to be preserved to do so, while they blame Jonathan and PDP for not saving money for ebola or engaging in futuristic fight so that we will not find ourselves in this mess'. They will remember that it is '16 years of rot' that they met on ground or that the government as well as the international community lied about Nigeria truly overcoming ebola. Abeg o!

Emyogalanya:
Just polio why not ebola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] / Kafura, What Is The Use? / Glaucoma Will Cause Blindness In 11.2m People By 2020 – Optometrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.