Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria (11026 Views)

Kelechi Uhegwu, Polio Victim Celebrates Birthday With New Pictures / 83,771 Hiv Infections Recorded In Borno, Ondo In 2016/2017 / WHO Confirms 3rd Case Of Polio In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by freeze001(f): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
phkka1:
I wish Ebola will not join. Change has come. GEJ must be laughing at us now. God I sincerely beg you, never allow Ebola to come back because Buhari cannot fight it (Ebola). Ebola is not like corruption.

Even the kind corruption, where him fight am reach? The 'fight' get head? No be so so story everyday?
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by freeze001(f): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
otokx:
Truth is Polio never left Nigeria, we should stop politicizing everything.

eendy:
Polio never left nigeria, All are lies been told by our heartless leaders after gulping money from WHO for vaccines and false data. The international community is tired of producing vaccines for nigeria and a few third world countries so an ultimatum was given to make sure every child is vaccinated and our government did the needful by lying about the nigerian polio status. I feel for the children of this generation and the others coming after, because any child with polio after nigeria is deceitful declared polio-free will unfortunately be scarred for life because vaccine production would have been discontinued by then... God help this nation.

My friend wake up and stop your stupid lies. It never left so who was hiding it? Even you personal messiah celebrated its second year of eradication and looked forward to Nigeria being declared polio free by July 2017 which would have been 3 full years of no fresh case of any child suffering the disease or of any case being recorded. Why do you guys lie like this? That this current government has failed as usual, is it enough reason to baldly claim that polio was never successfully defeated?
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by alfredfrddy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Polio is not only evident in Borno as many ladies are going all around with it unnoticed. If you doubt me check facebook.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by dockokwus: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Joice21:
I thought WHO already declared Nigeria polio free last year?
If we had gone this year without a single case,we wud have bn so declared. But alas,incompetence and corruption by the so called corruption fighters themselves has truncated that goal.
Re: 2 Cases Of Polio Recorded In Borno, Nigeria by kettykin: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2016
scholes0:
LORD HAVE MERCY!

No matter how hard we try in this country, ABOK!S will always drag us back into the 14th century.
So now, I get to be called citizen of one of the handfull of backward countries where polio still exist in 2016 because of some gworo chewing ragheads who birth children like swine and refuse to immunize them for whatever reason.

Fuc.k this!
.are you sure it is ABOKI dragging you back or or you are deliberately dragging your self back on wrong choice your leaders have made and are still making.
How is aboki dragging you back if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Asked For It: Ladies! Here's How To Wear Female Condoms Correctly [photos] / Kafura, What Is The Use? / Glaucoma Will Cause Blindness In 11.2m People By 2020 – Optometrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.