Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Call To Create A Motivation Forum !!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Call To Create A Motivation Forum !!!! (347 Views)

Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. / Monday Motivation:If OYO State Can Be TRANSFORMED Like This, You Too Can! [PICS] / Why Employee Motivation Is Important To An Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Create A Motivation Forum !!!! by aanuoyedele(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mr. Seun Osewa
It is a great pleasure for me to open this thread as it is understandable that people in all walks of life need motivation and this motivation as it were is basically what most people need to have a massive encounter with success.
Most businesses are going down today because they do not know the necessary recipes to experience the best of the best.
Many people find it hard to get organized and it is really killing them, families are going down because no good platform is there to show them the way, individuals are not having a good life and just to mention a few.
Therefore, I am beckoning on the management of Nairaland to endeavor to create a Motivation forum which will allow various people who are gifted to encourage, counsel, coach, inspire and help people live a great life and not die without giving their best to the world.
I will glad if my request is approved.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Seun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Rig Ondo APC Primary, Oodua Group Warns APC Leaders. / Please I Need Guidelines On Konga Affiliate Program / The Word Purpose And Destiny Are They The Same Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.