Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit (1734 Views)

Get A Car As Low As N300k,verified,certified Nig Usedcars,no Fear Of Engine/body / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit / N300k Needed: Will Pay Back 400k In 4 month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Businesstools(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
If you're a catfish farmer like myself, you should know that catfish farming is no longer as profitable as it used to be, no thanks to the dollar scarcity. Just 5 months back, I bought Coppens 2mm for N6,500 per bag. Today, the same bag sells for N8,500 (That is if at all you see it to buy). During my last harvest, after deducting all expenses, there was nothing left as profit, this gave me a new business idea. Instead of selling to the bulk buyers at N550 per kg, why not open a sales outlet, employ somebody to sell for me and pay the person 10k monthly. And that was exactly what I did.

If I were to sell in bulk, I'll be selling a 1Kg catfish at N550, but at my sales outlet I sell it for at least N850. Difference of N300. Now I have only one outlet and this outlets generates sales of between 7k - 10k daily, and profit of about 2k to 3k. You can imagine what I'll be making if I had like 10 sales outlet? Though with that my stock won't be able to meet the demand. That means I'll have to buy from other fish farmers at N550 or N600 per kg and sell at my outlets. Presently, I do not have a very huge capital to execute such a massive project.

If you reside in Delta State or have a trusted friend or relatives staying there, please partner with me in launching FishMoney Enterprises (Dealers in Live Catfish). My mobile line is 07030949450.

Note: Your money is important, but what is more important is your availability. Sometimes my sales girl calls me at odd times that she has run out of stuck, and there's a customer waiting to but like 10 pieces. I'll have to rush down to the farm to get stocks. So it can be quite challenging too.
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Eguchris(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just email me at eguchris132@gmail.com

Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Businesstools(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Email you what?
Eguchris:
Just email me at eguchris132@gmail.com
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Businesstools(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Still open.
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Eguchris(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
For more detail email me eguchris132@gmail.com
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Businesstools(m): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Check your box.
Eguchris:
For more detail email me eguchris132@gmail.com
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Rickrux0: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
-
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Futureinvestors(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by Futureinvestors(m): 11:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Businesstools:
If you're a catfish farmer like myself, you should know that catfish farming is no longer as profitable as it used to be, no thanks to the dollar scarcity. Just 5 months back, I bought Coppens 2mm for N6,500 per bag. Today, the same bag sells for N8,500 (That is if at all you see it to buy). During my last harvest, after deducting all expenses, there was nothing left as profit, this gave me a new business idea. Instead of selling to the bulk buyers at N550 per kg, why not open a sales outlet, employ somebody to sell for me and pay the person 10k monthly. And that was exactly what I did.

If I were to sell in bulk, I'll be selling a 1Kg catfish at N550, but at my sales outlet I sell it for at least N850. Difference of N300. Now I have only one outlet and this outlets generates sales of between 7k - 10k daily, and profit of about 2k to 3k. You can imagine what I'll be making if I had like 10 sales outlet? Though with that my stock won't be able to meet the demand. That means I'll have to buy from other fish farmers at N550 or N600 per kg and sell at my outlets. Presently, I do not have a very huge capital to execute such a massive project.

If you reside in Delta State or have a trusted friend or relatives staying there, please partner with me in launching FishMoney Enterprises (Dealers in Live Catfish). My mobile line is 07030949450.

Note: Your money is important, but what is more important is your availability. Sometimes my sales girl calls me at odd times that she has run out of stuck, and there's a customer waiting to but like 10 pieces. I'll have to rush down to the farm to get stocks. So it can be quite challenging too.

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit by OyinO: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2017
Businesstools:

Where are you situated in Delta.

(1) (Reply)

Rent Artificial Grass For Your Event / Get Free Ten(10) E-books To Help Your Business Grow / Selling Honey Is Very Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.