Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months (2136 Views)

Low Cost Agric Investments That Can Yield You Millions / For The Right Investment That Can Yield Incredible Interest In Less Than 4 Years / See How #1,500 Can Turn You Into A Multimillionaire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by totalhouse(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, please I need a good business idea that will turn 1.5m to 3m in 8months.
Best business idea attracts reward.
Let the game begin. I'm damn serious on this. Hoping to get reasonable responses
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by darexkey(m): 4:30am On Aug 12, 2016
what is the reward? you can chat me up on 07039359066
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by AdewaleAdron(m): 4:33am On Aug 12, 2016
My sincere advice for you is to invest your money in landed properties. With that you are sure of huge return on your investment in some Years to come. And it doesn't need supervision because with Adron Homes & Properties, your landed properties is safe and secured. No omo-onile wahala. Visit www.AdronHomesproperties.com and call, text or WhatsApp 08102030355 for info, details and site inspection.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2016
totalhouse:
Fellow Nairalanders, please I need a good business idea that will turn 1.5m to 3m in 8months.
Let the game begin. I'm damn serious on this. Hoping to get reasonable responses

trading crude oil.online or indices like the US stock index can yield that in 5months

1 Like

Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by totalhouse(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2016
I appreciate your comments. Still want to hear something real and practicable.... Waiting. I can assure you that the reward for the best biz idea is reasonable. Thanks@all
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by rhames(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buy used or broken down diesel generators at cheap prices,refurbish them and sell them for exhorbitant prices and make a profit.

1 Like

Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Years(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
how about you let your money work for you while you'll have time for your other priorities. I can guarantee you 10% returns of your capital monthly for that 8 months and you're capital back at the end of the period, no risks attached or 40% monthly and we share any risks encountered during this business.
My BBM:7B020D52.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by totalhouse(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Years:
how about you let your money work for you while you'll have time for your other priorities. I can guarantee you 10% returns of your capital monthly for that 8 months and you're capital back at the end of the period, no risks attached or 40% monthly and we share any risks encountered during this business.
My BBM:7B020D52.
what business are you thinking of. I'm not willing to negotiate risk. No risk attached please. If it is going to work at 20% monthly I'm game, but no risk. Can't take risk at all on this.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by karlxavier(m): 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Invest into exports. Charcoal export can give you such returns. A guaranteed 100%.profit in 9 months is achievable in export. Contact me through my signature
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Years(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Years(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
totalhouse:
what business are you thinking of. I'm not willing to negotiate risk. No risk attached please. If it is going to work at 20% monthly I'm game, but no risk. Can't take risk at all on this.
How aboUt we continue this on PM??
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by segzeeboy: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
totalhouse:
Pls let us use it to do micro finance buiz, and d target customers will be bankers and petty traders. this is real and we are on it already. We can partner to expand it more
my email bseitcomputer@gmail.com
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by honestpoju: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
totalhouse:

Hello bro, you probably the investor I have been seeking for a while now. I am a young entrepreneur, I am into production of scouring powder. I am based in Lagos mainland, I cannot go into details of my business strategy and logistics due to the sensitive nature of it. But If you invest, I will give u what you seek in 8 months....

Please reach me for discussion on whatsapp 08027569011 and mobile 07032088131.
God bless you. I promise you won't regret doing so
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by totalhouse(m): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
honestpoju:

Hello bro, you probably the investor I have been seeking for a while now. I am a young entrepreneur, I am into production of scouring powder. I am based in Lagos mainland, I cannot go into details of my business strategy and logistics due to the sensitive nature of it. But If you invest, I will give u what you seek in 8 months....

Please reach me for discussion on whatsapp 08027569011 and mobile 07032088131.
God bless you. I promise you won't regret doing so
pm me
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by gesolyn(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
I introduce you happily to MMM Nigeria where your money in your hands grows by 30% in one month. You provide help with your money and get help with interest of 1% daily up to one month. Then you re-provide the help again and get help again and so on. Contact me on 08036724634 for details. It's real and paying.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by totalhouse(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
gesolyn:
I introduce you happily to MMM Nigeria where your money in your hands grows by 30% in one month. You provide help with your money and get help with interest of 1% daily up to one month. Then you re-provide the help again and get help again and so on. Contact me on 08036724634 for details. It's real and paying.
what is mmm? Kindly elaborate
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by honestpoju: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
totalhouse:
pm me
Done
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Olaoriginal(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
totalhouse:

With #1m you will get more than #3m in less than 8 months doing charity. You will also qualify to earn for life time.
This is the plan; I will register 2 accounts for you with helping hands international (a charity organization), under myself. Under these 2 accounts, i will register 136 accounts (68 each). Each account cost #6,600×138=#910,800. You will have 14 accounts to yourself and help people with the rest. I will get all the people for you, they will be the one to push all your accounts to the final stage.
With these accounts, your first 2 accounts will earn $1,000 and brand new laptop/IPad(worth #120,000) each. The next 4 accounts under them will also earn $300 each, and the next 8 accounts earn $100 each. That amount to $4,000.
The $4,000 will register another 100 people, thereby qualifying one of the first 2 accounts for $3,000 and a brand new car(worth over $25,000). The second account would just earn $1,500, several other would also earn thousand dolars. That's in second month.
Our target now is 160 people, this will qualify you for 2 brand new Jeep, 6 brand new cars, over $100,000. That's the third month. In 6 months, each of your 14 accounts would give you over $50,000, a car, a Jeep and more.
I will do the administration free of charge because you are my downline, which mean i also earn. You are also helping people financially.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by grandyklace10: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2016
totalhouse:

We have a contract and we seek investors. The minimum is 1.5mill - max 25mill..which will entitle you to a 50 million Naira to N1 billion contract respectively. The Delta Commercial City project is what its called. Its called a partnership take off contract .This offer won't last long for it to become a closed bid. Call 07030821805 for more info on this project.

Also,

Can anyone invest 6 to 7 million on this site project? This will come with great benefits There is a need for Site clearing on the area covering 360hectres which clearing proposal has been put in place but needs financing. Indeed ,this contract is very nice. We are ready to show you all proof evidences and we will sign an MOU in an office round table meeting with you. for more insight please contact me on grandyklace@gmail.com
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Basii: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2016
I am a professional forex trader with years of experience. i can generate 4% a day profit using my recently modified trading strategy if you are willing to risk 20% of your capital (aggressive risk) or 0.8% a day profit risking 5% of your capital (conservative risk). If you factor in compounding of interest, you know what it means. I would have love to run a live account to proof my skill but i can't find a job to raise the necessary capital. If you want to test me in a demo account before investing no matter how long, you are free. Go through my profile,post and topics to know me more. call of if you are interested. 07086435413 also reply to this to indicate your interest.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Neroiam(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2016
My idea isn't for public consumption so I'd like to meet an talk biz. You can double your money in 2months. 8months is ridiculously far.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by totalhouse(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Neroiam:
My idea isn't for public consumption so I'd like to meet an talk biz. You can double your money in 2months. 8months is ridiculously far.
pm me
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Emempaul(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3286335/final-lap-cassava-farming-2016

Its an investment plan of 8 to 9months with 200 % n above return on ur investment. No gimmicks no back door charges just straight forward plan for any questions call
emempaul1985@gmail.com
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by Dcnj(m): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you are in Abuja. Then I think we can meet. I know just a business that will yield very good returns even in your Absence.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by greatgain17(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
start mini importation business, it's very profitable even in the high exchange rate
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by marv1: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2016
totalhouse:

I have a business idea u can invest into that pays u 20% monthly. With #1Million capital it will become doubled after 5months. 100% REAL, VERIFIABLE, SAFE, SECURE AND LEGIT. I can swear with anything. Some people are already making that #1Million even more in a month. If u did not get 20% of ur money after 30days or100% of ur money after 5months, u can withdraw ur whole capital any time. Hit me 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7. If only u are ONLY serious. We meet at our office. What u will see will be beyond ur imagination.
Re: Biz Proposal On How 1.5m Can Yield Itself In 8months by timidave: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2016
totalhouse:

Hello , i am a reliable, consistent and profitable fund manager and i have been into investment for about 11 years. I am able to make good monthly profits of 20-40% on your capital. Attached are results of 5-8% profits made within few days and up to 80% success rate. I am into forex, cfds and futures.
I can trade your funds for you with peace of mind, risking only 1-2% of your capital per trade. Monthly profits are guaranteed, and the possibility of losses are ruled out.
You will not need to hand over your cash to me,and i will not at any time have access to your funds. All you need to do is get registered with one of our recommended brokers and fund your account with them.
Then from their platform, i will trade on your funds profitably. See attached screen shots of my recent trade results
The least commission you can find with any good fund manager is 30%, which i will accept, And the least funds accepted for management is $1000.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Gurus Please Help / PLS MMM Super Guilders In The House Help Me Out / GHW Saves Lives, GHW Cares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.