Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) (502 Views)

Why Are Christians Not Practicing This Commandment Of Jesus? Topic they avoid / Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment / Was The 4th Commandment Abolished After Christ's Death?(a secret about sabbath). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by Pureheart91(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
[b][/b]
Many a times we as christains are made to understand the law of Moses as d basic fundamental of our ideology.

I came across a very sensitive subject in d Bible which clearly warns christains to stay clear from "Eating Blood" as it relates to been SACRED with its refrences as follows:

- Genesis 9vz3-4 : Every movin tin dat lives shall be food 4 u,and i gave d green plants, i give u everytin,Only you shall not eat flesh with its Life, that is,its blood.
-Deuteronomy 12vz15-16 : "However u may slaugther and eat flesh within ur towns,as much as u desire according to d blessing of d lord ur God which has given u, the unclean and d clean u may eat of it, as of d gazelle and as of d heart, Only u shall not eat blood, u shall pour it out upon d earth like water.
-Acts 15vz29 : that u abstain from wat has been sacrificed 2 idols and from d blood and from what is strangled and from unchasity.
-leviticus 17vz14 : "for d life of every creature is d blood of it, therefore i have said to the people of Isreal, u shall not eat d blood of any creature, 4 d life of every CREATURE IS THE BLOOD.....
Others include Leviticus 17vz11,2nd chronicles 29vz24...

Yet we christains break this law every day by engagin in d followin acts-
- Cultisim
- Covenanting
- Religious rites
- Consumption of Eggs
And many more......

Hmm!! Bewarned now and Flee from such dastardous and amoral act.
Re: Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by joyandfaith: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pureheart91:
[b][/b]
Many a times we as christains are made to understand the law of Moses as d basic fundamental of our ideology.

I came across a very sensitive subject in d Bible which clearly warns christains to stay clear from "Eating Blood" as it relates to been SACRED with its refrences as follows:

- Genesis 9vz3-4 : Every movin tin dat lives shall be food 4 u,and i gave d green plants, i give u everytin,Only you shall not eat flesh with its Life, that is,its blood.
-Deuteronomy 12vz15-16 : "However u may slaugther and eat flesh within ur towns,as much as u desire according to d blessing of d lord ur God which has given u, the unclean and d clean u may eat of it, as of d gazelle and as of d heart, Only u shall not eat blood, u shall pour it out upon d earth like water.
-Acts 15vz29 : that u abstain from wat has been sacrificed 2 idols and from d blood and from what is strangled and from unchasity.
-leviticus 17vz14 : "for d life of every creature is d blood of it, therefore i have said to the people of Isreal, u shall not eat d blood of any creature, 4 d life of every CREATURE IS THE BLOOD.....
Others include Leviticus 17vz11,2nd chronicles 29vz24...

Yet we christains break this law every day by engagin in d followin acts-
- Cultisim
- Covenanting
- Religious rites
- Consumption of Eggs
And many more......

Hmm!! Bewarned now and Flee from such dastardous and amoral act.

and blood transfusion
Re: Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by ifex370(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
joyandfaith:

and blood transfusion

Haaaaaahahaha
Re: Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by tempem: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
The list isn't complete without the mention of "blood transfusion" ... That's a raw consumption of blood..

But op, eating eggs?! Seriously?
I don't get this.
Re: Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by tempem: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
ifex370:

Haaaaaahahaha
Why are you laughing?
Re: Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by Pureheart91(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
joyandfaith:

and blood transfusion
Dahs new.....though i agree to disagree.....
Re: Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by Pureheart91(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
tempem:
Why are you laughing?
Perhaps he is a Victim of such!! Abee....u dy sell ur blood faa!
Re: Dont Eat Blood!!(another Commandment Broken) by Pureheart91(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
tempem:
The list isn't complete without the mention of "blood transfusion" ... That's a raw consumption of blood..

But op, eating eggs?! Seriously?
I don't get this.

Yes infact dahs d most commonest of all especially in ds "Rich" times of 9jeria.....

Have u eva asked ur self were does d chick come from? The answer is ur guide, as well as Lev 17vz14..

(1) (Reply)

. / Court Frees Catholic Priest Of Child Rape Charge / Your Style Of Dressing Speaks Volume Of Who You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.