Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Black Man And His Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (13043 Views)

Go Easy On Yourself (may Allah Have Mercy On You) / Islam Bowing Before The Black Stone In Worship? / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks, , Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
Mukina leave this thread alone.
We are merely quoting allah's opinion of blacks.
Thank you!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
Bukhari:V4B52N137 "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him, If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by ttalks(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
I see they have snatched the other thread u opened and sent it into oblivion.  grin

Well, here's what i found: Islam and blacks.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
Ishaq:374 "The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, 'Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'"
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by mukina2: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
$osisi:

Mukina leave this thread alone.
We are merely quoting allah's opinion of blacks.
Thank you!
post in the right section.

i wont say it again
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
ttalks:

I see they have snatched the other thread u opened and sent it into oblivion.  grin

Well, here's what i found: Islam and blacks.

are you surprised?

***Tirmidhi hadith 38, Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants.  He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal.  He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for HELL and I do not mind.   Transmitted by Ahmad. (ALIM CDROM)
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2009
mukina2:

post in the right section.

i wont say it again

I posted the original thread and this one in the religious section not in the Islam for Muslims sections.
Who moved it?
Besides that you as a moderator can move posts to the right sections[b] not delete them [/b] because they offend you even though the contents are true.
You should learn to be sincere
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
@mukina- can i too open my thread in religion section quoting the bible ? Coz i see you want to spare this one
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by sosisi(f): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@mukina- can i too open my thread in religion section quoting the bible ? Coz i see you want to spare this one

Nobody has stopped you.
You can refute my arguments not go crying over them.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
I will refute it and open my own different thread, 50/50
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by mukina2: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
$osisi:

I posted the original  thread and this one in the religious section not in the Islam for Muslims sections.
Who moved it?
Besides that you as a moderator can move posts to the right sections[b] not delete them [/b] because they offend you even though the contents are true.
You should learn to be sincere

You know you should post topics about Muslims/Islam in this section.

I have no problems with your thread(s) as long as they do not degenerate into insults/namecalling or gets personal.

You know thats how it should be done but you create a topic on the main board all the time.

I wont move them to the right board but to the bin each time you do that.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2009
@mukina, i see this as unfair. Why was my thread jesus encouraged hatred, your opinion about jesus the christian god, i am ready to become a christian, the real story about jesus crucifiction etc, this thread were strictly biblical and it was locked, shameless cross worshipper too was locked, haaa nawa o. Now osisi has opened a thread to fault islam and you spared it.

Whats happening
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@mukina, i see this as unfair. Why was my thread jesus encouraged hatred, your opinion about jesus the christian god, i am ready to become a christian, the real story about jesus crucifiction etc, this thread were strictly biblical and it was locked, shameless cross worshipper too was locked, haaa nawa o. Now osisi has opened a thread to fault islam and you spared it.

Whats happening

no she just opened a thread and put up DIRECT QUOTES from the hadiths and the quran. grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
***Koran 39.60 And on the Day of Resurrection you will see those who lied against Allah –their faces WILL BE BLACK. Is not in hell an abode for the arrogant?

Na wa o . . . sad
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
@osisi and David- the black men were just a coincedent. Af for the black faces on the judgement yeah christian and unbeliever faces will be extremely black, as for me and my beautiful africans our faces will be white.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
david,you are talking about yourself here now,hope u know that,fire burn them
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@osisi and David- the black men were just a coincedent. Af for the black faces on the judgement yeah christian and unbeliever faces will be extremely black, as for me and my beautiful africans our faces will be white.

there is tremendous evidence to suggest this is not a coincidence but a systemic issue. Virtually ALL arab nations TODAY conflate "black" to mean "abid" for males and "abdeh" for females which all translate to mean - SLAVE!

There is no denying the intense racism inherent in arab societies . . . looking at nations like Egypt, Iraq or Saudi Arabia . . . many would be shocked to learn that they do have LARGE black communities! But they are largely relegated to slums and menial jobs and are RARELY ever the face of arab societies.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
Allah does not discriminate black or white

narrated Abu hurairah, who said that the messenger of Allah said,'ALLAH does not look at your form (body, shape, color etc) nor your wealth, but He looks at your hearts and your deeds'

sahih muslim, hadith 1776

1 Like

Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

Allah does not discriminate black or white

narrated Abu hurairah, who said that the messenger of Allah said,'ALLAH does not look at your form (body, shape, color etc) nor your wealth, but He looks at your hearts and your deeds'

sahih muslim, hadith 1776

the words in brackets are later additions by "scholars" seeking to tone down the inherent racism against blacks in islam. the preponderance of DIRECT STATEMENTS from mohammad and the accounts of his own relations with blacks are quite telling that racism was and is fully endorsed in islam. Go to arab nations and see for yourself. The facts bear themselves out. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2009
The anti christ, leader of the polytheist in hell, they are all arab but the anti christ is a jewish arab, billal was a muslim black man and in this world it was declared to him that he is an inhabitant of paradise.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
You better stop deceiving urself, what does form mean if not color, shape, height etc.

I have been to the middle east and by God black men were given high authority, if you care to know Hausa are the majority of the black in Saudi arabia, i saw them at the airport, i saw them in custom uniform, i saw them as religious police etc. You can confirm from any hajji. Egypt, Algeria , morocco, yemen etc have dominant black in their kingdom so stop saying what you know not
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

The anti christ, leader of the polytheist in hell, they are all arab but the anti christ is a jewish arab, billal was a muslim black man and in this world it was declared to him that he is an inhabitant of paradise. 

I keep repeating this, it doesnt seem to sink into the thick skulls of you muslims. Anti-Christ as a term is MEANINGLESS in islam because Christ is NOT an islamic term!

Abuzola:

You better stop deceiving urself, what does form mean if not color, shape, height etc.

Oh c'mon!  grin Dont tell me you're so easy to decieve.

Abuzola:

I have been to the middle east and by God black men were given high authority, if you care to know Hausa are the majority of the black in Saudi arabia, i saw them at the airport, i saw them in custom uniform, i saw them as religious police etc. You can confirm from any hajji.  Egypt, Algeria , morocco, yemen etc  have dominant black in their kingdom so stop saying what you know not

Yeah true there are blacks in "high authority" in Saudi Arabia that is why we NEVER EVER see them on TV except as slaves. So blacks in custom uniform is your own idea of "high authority"?  cheesy
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
From Abu huraira that the Messenger of God (P.B.U.H) said,'whoever frees a slave who believes , God will free his every limb from Hell fire even his private parts for those of the slave' Hadith 891, sahih muslim
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
It was related tha Abu huraira said that the messenger of God said,'The righteous slave has double rewards. ' Abu huraira said,'by the One in whose Hand is the life of Abu huraira, had it not been for jihad in the cause of God, pilgrimage and doing good to my mother, i would have wished that i die as a slave' it was reported that Abu huraira did not perform pilgrimage until his mother died because he was looking after her' sahih muslim, 907

note: the slaves during the Prophet time are black
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abu mas'ud Al ansari said,'while i was beating one of my slaves i heard a voice behind me saying,'Abu mas'ud, you should know that God has more power over you than you have over the slave' so he looked behind and saw the Prophet (P.B.U.H), and he said,'O Messenger of God, i have now freed him fnr God's sake.' so the Prophet said,'If you had not done that the fire woukd have scorched you or touched you' hadith muslim, 900
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Whether black, red or yellow, Whoever does righteous deeds will enter paradise Quran 4:124, 42:22 and 44:51
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

It was related tha Abu huraira said that the messenger of God said,'The righteous slave has double rewards. ' Abu huraira said,'by the One in whose Hand is the life of Abu huraira, had it not been for jihad in the cause of God, pilgrimage and doing good to my mother, i would have wished that i die as a slave' it was reported that Abu huraira did not perform pilgrimage until his mother died because he was looking after her' sahih muslim, 907

note: the slaves during the Prophet time are black

That's a lie . . . some of them where jews who are not black. There were also white European slaves.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
none of all the quotes you post have said ANYTHING DIRECTLY regarding the place of blacks in islam. While the quotes Osisi put up show direct inflammatory claims against blacks and even support arab superiority over blacks by virtue of skin color, yours have focused solely on "slaves" . . . a nebulous term that was not reserved for blacks alone!

Infact some of the black men mentioned in Osisi's quotes were not even slaves. Some were soldiers.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
Mohammad steals again -

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "On the Day of Resurrection I will intercede and say, 'O my Lord! Admit into Paradise (even) those who have faith equal to a mustard seed in their hearts.' "
--------- Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Hadith 600

Original quotation here - Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
Narrated AbudDarda' Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind. Transmitted by Ahmad. (Al-Tirmidhi Hadith, Number 38; ALIM CD ROM Version)

Well looks like ALL black people are destined for hell according to allah.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah by Abuzola(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
Mr man my post on hadith is to tell you that discrimination is not entertain in islam talk of condemning them to hell, and my Quranic verse clear ur doubt.

@the mathew you quoted, pls name one pastor who had moved the mountain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

What Next After Ramadan? / Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic / Hijab Dispute: COHI Warns LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.