Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation (40403 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Comfirmation Of An Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by pixey(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
About to go for the interview scheduled at 3.00pm.Anybody who has experienced their interview can pls tell how was it like,questions asked and duration.Applied as graduate client relations officer.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Appliedmaths(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
pixey:
About to go for the interview scheduled at 3.00pm.Anybody who has experienced their interview can pls tell how was it like,questions asked and duration.Applied as graduate client relations officer.

Lol u should have gone through the pages to see experience being shared. So how did it go?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by tbabs10166(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2016
does anyone hv an idea of their pay
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by headhoncho(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2016
pls house, has anyone heard from meristem after the interview for client relationship officer?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Appliedmaths(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2016
headhoncho:
pls house, has anyone heard from meristem after the interview for client relationship officer?

Bros I tire oooo, dem just blank us out. No heads up, close to a month now.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by headhoncho(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Appliedmaths:

wen was ur interview
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by princesweetman2(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2016
headhoncho:

PLS WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS U WERE ASKED DURING INTERVIEW. I GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM FOR I.T INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT OFFICER.

THANK YOU
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by princesweetman2(m): 5:29am On Sep 25, 2016
PLS WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS U WERE ASKED DURING INTERVIEW. I GOT AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM FOR I.T INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT OFFICER.

THANK YOU
Appliedmaths:

tbabs10166:
does anyone hv an idea of their pay
Appliedmaths:

After taking d test, I'm still waiting for their next call. After sharing my experience everybody lock up. So wot stage are u in?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by princesweetman2(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2016
WHERE THESE THE QUESTIONS U WERE ASKED DURING INTERVIEW?

Just 3 questions;

1:Self introduction?
3: Functions of the job role?
3: Why u want to leave ur current job?

AKAEWU
SUNNYPAR
DAVIDE470
APPLIEDMATHS
HEADHONCHO

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Appliedmaths(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
princesweetman2:
WHERE THESE THE QUESTIONS U WERE ASKED DURING INTERVIEW?

Just 3 questions;

1:Self introduction?
3: Functions of the job role?
3: Why u want to leave ur current job?

AKAEWU
SUNNYPAR
DAVIDE470
APPLIEDMATHS
HEADHONCHO

More like it...
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by ENOCH123: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Any update on the meristem performance monitoring analyst. Thanks
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Network555: 9:56am On May 05, 2017
Hello everyone, invited by meristem to come for a written test and interview on friday. Stage2.Does anyone knw what the written test entails? Confused. Pls helpppp
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nnamathy: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Network555:
Hello everyone, invited by meristem to come for a written test and interview on friday. Stage2.Does anyone knw what the written test entails? Confused. Pls helpppp
Please can you help.me with the essay writing stuff.. I am scheduled tomorrow 11:30am
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by peacenaija(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
nnamathy:

Please can you help.me with the essay writing stuff.. I am scheduled tomorrow 11:30am

hi, is the invite for the graduate analyst trainee programme?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nnamathy: 3:42am On Jul 16, 2018
peacenaija:

hi, is the invite for the graduate analyst trainee programme?
Yeah
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by donkripton(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Has anyone gotten invite from meristem
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
nnamathy:

What position did you apply for? Is it the 2018 Graduate Analysts' Trainee Programme you were called for?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nnamathy: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
decode:

What position did you apply for? Is it the 2018 Graduate Analysts' Trainee Programme you were called for?
The recruitment process has ended sef. Though I wasn't shortlisted for resumption.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
nnamathy:

The recruitment process has ended sef. Though I wasn't shortlisted for resumption.
Na wa for these people. The vacancy they advertised just this July.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Joaney(f): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
decode:

He is correct, the Recruitment process has ended. The July advert was to fill in the number they already had with few people.

People resumed Training yesterday.

Good Evening.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
Joaney:

He is correct, the Recruitment process has ended. The July advert was to fill in the number they already had with few people.

Good Evening.
Congratulations, tell them to greet Ewatomi for me make I dey hear from my laptop speaker.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by nnamathy: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2018
decode:

Long recruitment process don't bring the best out the applicants.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by lative(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2020
Joaney:

Good Evening.

Good evening, I'm sorry to be bringing this up now. Please do you have any idea how much Meristem securities pay entry level staff like graduate analyst?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by bolkay4: 6:24pm On May 31, 2020
lative:

Good evening, I'm sorry to be bringing this up now. Please do you have any idea how much Meristem securities pay entry level staff like graduate analyst?
Same question on my mind. By the way, how was your essay test yesterday?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Stevresma(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2020
bolkay4:

How many pages was it? What question did you choose?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by lative(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
bolkay4:

It was just there, wasn't so good, but could have been worse and it was just 2 pages. How was yours?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by lative(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Stevresma:

How many pages was it? What question did you choose?
Mine was just 2 pages and I answered the second question, what about you?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by bolkay4: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
lative:

It was just there, wasn't so good, but could have been worse and it was just 2 pages. How was yours?
I tried my best. But as you said, could have been much worse. Just hoping to get a success mail.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by lative(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
bolkay4:

I tried my best. But as you said, could have been much worse. Just hoping to get a success mail.
sorry for stalking boss, but i just went through your posts and saw you're on kpmg and pwc too, same here. EY even came out today

1 Like

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by bolkay4: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
lative:

sorry for stalking boss, but i just went through your posts and saw you're on kpmg and pwc too, same here. EY even came out today
Yes. The pandemic has slowed down a lot of these activities. We ought to have finished the assessment stages. About EY, I applied some minutes ago.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by lative(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please if anyone gets a mail from Meristem regarding the essay, he/she should kindly let us know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Unilever Kenexa Numerical Reasoning Sample Questions And Answers / Federal Government ICT For Change Youth Training For Fresh Graduates By Huawei / I Just Got A Job In Which I Lied I Had Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.