Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Need The Brain Box In The House To Help Tackle This Tricky Riddle - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need The Brain Box In The House To Help Tackle This Tricky Riddle (547 Views)

Who Can Answer This Tricky Question / Come And Solve This Tricky Maths:lets See D How Smart You Are / Please, Lets Tackle This English Together, It Seems Hard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need The Brain Box In The House To Help Tackle This Tricky Riddle by kabnafs(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
I studied the riddle for close to 30minute befor I could finally get it right..mhen e no easy because u ve to tink! Oya now make person help us out

Re: Need The Brain Box In The House To Help Tackle This Tricky Riddle by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
kabnafs:
I studied the riddle for close to 30minute befor I could finally get it right..mhen e no easy because u ve to tink! Oya now make person help us out
Ur spent column is totally wrong, it should have been- 20,35,41,50.
Re: Need The Brain Box In The House To Help Tackle This Tricky Riddle by paranorman(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hehehehe.. Clever but it's quite obvious.
The table above does not represent the true state of the transaction na - albeit logically.

You are just adding the remainder of your cash at hand anytime a transaction occurs(demand is met).

The right calculation is adding all expenditure and equating it to total amount you had on you before buying anything:

total amount = exp1 + exp2 + exp3 + ... + remainder(if any).

What you did up there is like getting the total numbers of remainders when converting a number to base 2, then multiplying it by 2 thinking it will equate(everytime) to the original number being converted.

(1) (Reply)

The Plight Of NDDC Scholars 2015 In Foreign Lands / All The People Should Have Shown It On A New 6th Of Nicki Minaj Pussy. / Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.