Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,526 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Friendzoning Or Fact?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendzoning Or Fact?? (2284 Views)

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / I Thought She Friendzoned Me (friendzone Or Fact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
So I met tis girl in church (choir chick) shez damn cute tho.. We kinda close and all.. She visits me frequently.. We hang out fi movie err now and then..she introduced me to her close friends, when I text other people and delay to reply her she get kinda jealous, But we ain't dating...
So I decided to officially ask her to be my girlfriend... My initial intention was to hit and run but.. I feel in love.
When I asked her out she was like : hey am surprised u said this.. See I love you so much and am so scared of losing you or fighting with you.. So I dont wanna date you, cus mayb some how some day we might argue and breakup.. And maybe end up as enemies.

That was her reply and I kinda felt bad/good

So what do you guys think.. Am I being friendzoned??
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
She doesn't want to date you because she's scared of breaking up with you? That's a new one.

4 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Sexxkillz: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Friendzone - Level 99.

11 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
She doesn't want to date you because she's scared of breaking up with you? That's a new one.
Yea that's what am getting does tat make any sense or she tryna friendzone me?
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I concur with the lady, "dating" has ruined many potential everlasting. friendship
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Friendzone - Level 99.
wow lol I though as much
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
I concur with the lady, "dating" has ruined many potential everlasting. friendship
so you think she is for real?
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
smarten up, bruh. Dont be a sissy in the game.

That's her way of saying, 'chase me some more'. See babes enjoy having a guy on their case once in a while, chasing, teasing them and all that.

You just need to play your cards well and she'd be all yours in due time.
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by derrick333(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Plz dnt b a zonal chairman ,v nt heard of. Any rlship with no ishh, no mater aw perfect d rlship seems to b,de must b hiccup,dats no xcuse

4 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
DR1SKLEF:

That's her way of saying, 'chase me some more'. See babes enjoys having a guy beg some more. You just need to play your cards well and she'd be all yours.
Lol thanks man.. But ain't tat kinda like forcing her?
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bro, she's not trying to friendzone you. She's shoved you deep into the abyss of the friendzone, where you'd have no chance of ever getting out.

stiflerdrug:
Yea that's what am getting does tat make any sense or she tryna friendzone me?

2 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
derrick333:
Plz dnt b a zonal chairman ,v nt hard of rlship with little ishh no mater aw perfect a rlship seems to b,de must b hiccup,dats no xcuse
OK thanks lol
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
So they'd rather to continue to pretend like they feel nothing for each other so as to "protect" their friendship?
Tallesty1:

2 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bro, she's not trying to friendzone you. She's shoved you deep into the abyss of the friendzone, where you'd have no chance of ever getting out.

Lmfao the start of this quote gave me a Lil bita hope.. But you've ended it

Guess I'd liv her alone right?
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Don't give up though, since it's certain she likes you.
At the end, she may just change her mind.
stiflerdrug:

Lmfao the start of this quote gave me a Lil bita hope.. But you've ended it

Guess I'd liv her alone right?
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Don't give up though, since it's certain she likes you.
At the end, she may just change her mind.

Aii thanks fi Giving me back te hope.. I appreciate smiley

2 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by IamLEGEND1: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
as you sink deeper into the abyss.....before we lose you to time &space
i just gotta let you know bro

it has been a pleasure browsing with you.

2 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
as you sink deeper into the abyss.....before we lose you to time &space
i just gotta let you know bro

it has been a pleasure browsing with you.
lol bruh..
You roasted me already..
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Calebosko(m): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guy ur in between a deep blue sea,and d lion,and ur hearding to the dreaded zone,but d goodnews is u can turn things around if u are a bad as niger like me,just agree with her n invite her to ur house n buy her drink,chart with her til it get dark and start to initiate sex,tel her u cant control urself again because of her beuty,then try romance wether she agree or not.she go feel ur falz d bad guy n fall 4 ya,if she vex go so be it cus she go stil return beging,d love dy her heart now,if d lov go out,bro she go send u to go colect charger 4 her boyfriend house
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Calebosko:
Guy ur in between a deep blue sea,and d lion,and ur hearding to the dreaded zone,but d goodnews is u can turn things around if u are a bad as niger like me,just agree with her n invite her to ur house n buy her drink,chart with her til it get dark and start to initiate sex,tel her u cant control urself again because of her beuty,then try romance wether she agree or not.she go feel ur falz d bad guy n fall 4 ya,if she vex go so be it cus she go stil return beging,d love dy her heart now,if d lov go out,bro she go send u to go colect charger 4 her boyfriend house

WTF bruh lol you just gave me the real asss pointer man.. Should I call you devil? Yu lowkey bad fam..
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol thanks man.. But ain't tat kinda like forcing her?
[b]Like i rightly said, play your cards well. Retrace your steps if possible.

1. Dont be showing up in her face all the time like a sissy. You're the man. Let your presence count the little while you meet.

2. Dont play the 'Baba comedian' role. Whenever you're with a babe, never you start forcing jokes all in a bid to make her laugh et all. Be reserved and reliable.

3. Always try to provide solutions to any difficult situation she's in, the ones she seeks your inputs on. This is not to say you should start walking yourself out over her affairs or begin to poke your nose into things that you should have to, i'm just saying you should be reliable. Someone she can run up to for personal insights and all that.

4. Be yourself! Dont fake it.

In conclusion, be the man you are. Dont go behaving like a sissy arround your crush or becoming a comedian, a trait you were never born with, all in the name of trying to appear a 'lively' person. You can as well get her jealous sometimes. Flirt with her other friends in her presence.
[/b]
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
DR1SKLEF:
[b]Like i rightly said, play your cards well.

1. Dont be showing up in her face all the time like a sissy. You're the man. Let your presence count the little while you meet.

2. Dont play the 'Baba comedian' role. Whenever you're with a babe, never you start forcing jokes all in a bid to make her laugh et all. Be reserved and reliable.
3. Always try to provide solutions to any difficult situation she's in, the ones she seeks your inputs on. This is not to say you should start walking yourself out over her affairs or begin to poke your nose into things that you should have to, i'm just saying you should be reliable. Someone she can run up to for insights and all that.

In conclusion, be the man you are. Dont go behaving like a sissy arround your crush or becoming a comedian, a trait you were never born with, all in the name of trying to be a 'lively' person. You can as well get her jealous sometimes. Flirt your her other friends in her present. Be YOU, a man!
[/b]
lol tutorial tho..

Already know tis basic steps lol.. Just wanted to know if she friendzoned me..

Thanks anyway I appreciate
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
DR1SKLEF:
[b]Like i rightly said, play your cards well.

3. Always try to provide solutions to any difficult situation she's in, the ones she seeks your inputs on. This is not to say you should start walking yourself out over her affairs or begin to poke your nose into things that you should have to, i'm just saying you should be reliable. Someone she can run up to for insights and all that.

In conclusion, be the man you are. Dont go behaving like a sissy arround your crush or becoming a comedian, a trait you were never born with, all in the name of trying to be a 'lively' person. You can as well get her jealous sometimes. Flirt your her other friends in her present. Be YOU, a man!
[/b]
I never knew that you are a love doctor...dats good

3 Likes

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Hergorgeous(f): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
DR1SKLEF:

That's her way of saying, 'chase me some more'. See babes enjoy having a guy on their case once in a while, chasing, teasing them and all that.

You just need to play your cards well and she'd be all yours in due time.

Coming from a lady, this is true. She is just saying that she's not ready to be In a relationship to soon. She wants the chase a little bit more
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Hergorgeous(f): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
She likes you, but she is scared of your guys relationship being ruined by dating.. She wanna get to know your attitude a little bit more. Just keep her I the friend zone and find another girl eventually she'll start wanting you more because you are not chasing her as usual lol

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol tutorial tho..

Already know tis basic steps lol.. Just wanted to know if she friendzoned me..

Thanks anyway I appreciate
Hmmm.

Alright then, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Coming from a lady, this is true. She is just saying that she's not ready to be In a relationship to soon. She wants the chase a little bit more
lol but y ya'll Nigerian ladies like tew do that..
Kinda stressing someone.. Since she loves me.. Y stress me

II just tire
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:
She likes you, but she is scared of your guys relationship being ruined by dating.. She wanna get to know your attitude a little bit more. Just keep her I the friend zone and find another girl eventually she'll start wanting you more because you are not chasing her as usual lol
mm I'll take dis one since it came from a female

1 Like

Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by DR1SKLEF(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
Darween88:
I never knew that you are a love doctor...dats good
LOL!
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by Hergorgeous(f): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol but y ya'll Nigerian ladies like tew do that..
Kinda stressing someone.. Since she loves me.. Y stress me

II just tire

Aww . Not all women like to stress men out . I don't play around with those types of games
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by stiflerdrug: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hergorgeous:

Aww . Not all women like to stress men out . I don't play around with those types of games

Lol that's good of you..
Re: Friendzoning Or Fact?? by jashar(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Shots.. / 4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Any Pills / [18+story] The Lesbian Girl Experience : That Summer Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.