Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" (48149 Views)

Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Buhari’s Bodyguards And Police Set To Clash In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by opalu: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2016
Wow
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by kaen1317: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Weeping, protesting, regret, hunger, penury are all part of change
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by watchindelta(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2016
I tired

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by nightmile: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
PMB and #20,000 are like Siamese twins .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by CoolFreeday(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Did they work for the president to be paid? let them shut-up jare. Do they want to see the president for advice, remmomdation or to collect money?
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by wadetaw202: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
You too much sis.I doff my hat for you.Will you be my friend pls? smiley

Ashéwó lásánlàsàn.
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by cococandy(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
What kind of presidency jokes with the presidents security? A matter of national security?
Why not settle them so that they will exist in peace without evil thoughts towards the presidency.

I've never seen a more unserious government in all my young life. Lord have mercy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Solowande(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2016
they shld wait till 2019 4 a fresh election mayb dia service might be needed. ozu goat

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by ruudcruise(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Chai APC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
I couldn't agree more..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but this is surely the beauty of democracy...where those voted can be criticized for under performing.

I suggest APC and other political party create their Wailers form. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

pedrilo:
the way this form dey sell like hot cake dis days dey surprise me fa

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by free2ryhme: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Used and condemned

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by SafeAlhaji(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Paperwhite:
You too much sis.I doff my hat for you.Will you be my friend pls? smiley
This is how it normally start, that will later endup in marriage. keep it rolling bro. goodluck
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Akainzo(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
In fact me too I will call a Press Conference to complain.

When Buhari came to campaign in Port Harcourt, I worked for his campaign and got paid, but since he became President I have been marginalised and some cabals have not allowed me to see him again. I am disappointed that PMB is now seemingly not for everybody!

Abeg, where is the Wailers form? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Josmila(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
The insults hauled on PMB on here is too lethal and he's barely done 2 years of his tenure.. Nawao
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
As President, you're entitled to body guards, officially provided, befitting of a President.

The security details cannot be the same as those used as a non-president. More professional, better trained specailly for that purpose will replace you. It's no brainer.

That said, it doesn't mean they should be totally discarded and neglected.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Nusaf: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2016
collabo4me:
they have not seen anything yet, they said Christians are buari's aide

they said Christians are buari's cook

they said Christians are buari's security

God has exposed you pple. so go for repentance that God will forgive u. u pple stand to lie to betray dis nation. we are watching you
Do u know the difference between bodyguard and cook/aide? And for the bodyguard, What u should ask is; is their demand legitimate? To me, this has even gone a long way in proving that the nation's purse is in safe hands not one man that will turn it into cardless atm machine for some touts because they supported him during election.
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by generalbush(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2016
viexcey:
Meanwhile, we have;
Meanwhile, we have;
A minister who thinks manufacturing pencils in 2018 is an achievement.
A minister who feels everybody complaining is a PDP apologist.
A minister who feels a recession can be covered up.
A minister who feels athletes stranded in a country, few hours to a game in another country is not his business.
A minister who is lying up and down.
A minister whose darkness keeps increasing with increasing tariff.
A minister whose name is in almost every shady deal of the past in the Army.
Ministers whom even google will still find it hard to locate over one year in office.
And a President who spent SIX MONTHS searching for them.
SIX MONTHS fa.
Kuku come and kill all of us.

cheesy cheesy... You the best cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Peacefulgold(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Na by force to serve person ....if Dem no pay u quit d Job na....see me see wahala oooo shocked shocked
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by oweman: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=collabo4me post=48403789]they have not seen anything yet, they said Christians are buari's aide

they said Christians are buari's cook

they said Christians are buari's security

God has exposed you pple. so go for repentance that God will forgive u. u pple stand to lie to betray dis nation. we are watching you

With all the lies even in churches against Bihari by now should be dead but God in his mercy not only keep him alive and well but made him the president of Nigeria
So what anyone say or write is very unimportant .
At a point leaflets were distributed in some places of worship that Buhari is the person sponsoring. Boko haram including the Sultan of Sokoto and Atiku but today Nigerians know better .
Those ranting must have been paid during the campaigns if they wish Buharm to continue to pay them like militants then they should say so loud and clear !!!
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by eph12(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari this cabal that make I hear word jare
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by goshen26: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Stop risking ur life for any politician they won't listen...o npe
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by nelcliff(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2016
@Op, The body guard forgot in a hurry the party slogan (CHANGE). Didn't it occurred to u tht you will be change and replaced with another change agent?
Go and learn trade, your mate is selling kpomo in Dauda bush market.. you lost the opportunity to the higher authority.
Cabal was in existence since 1880 DC.
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by viexcey(f): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
generalbush:

cheesy cheesy... You the best cheesy
Lol
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by oweman: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2016
kgr8mike:
Who is not disappointed? Nobody.

Body guards are disappointed.
Those that campaigned are disappointed.
Zombies are disappointed.
Wailers highly disappointed.
Nigerians are disappointed.

We are disappointed with this show of shame called APC government. And I have no regard nor respect for them since they have chosen to make life miserable to as many as possible.

Any disappointed biafrog can go jump into the lagoon !

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Shym3xx: 11:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Lmao @ cabal.

Cabal looks like the phantom boogeyman everyone blames for being out of touch and utter failure, just as religious numbnuts always blame the devil/satan for everything.

I thought BooHarry is the reincarnation of Chairman Mao...what happened?

The man is just useless and he wanted power to live his lifetime dream of being an international tourist lol.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by planetx: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Where they his private bodyguards before he became president? If so what role where they still expecting after his inauguration because by law the DSS and brigade of guards are responsible for the president security, if they are hungry and need money they should just tell us maybe a good Samaritan can be of help.
Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by chukz999(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2016
I Now Understands His First Statement As A President, I Belong To Everybody(north) And I Belong To Nobody(south)

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Akpan107(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2016
viexcey:
Meanwhile, we have;
Meanwhile, we have;
A minister who thinks manufacturing pencils in 2018 is an achievement.
A minister who feels everybody complaining is a PDP apologist.
A minister who feels a recession can be covered up.
A minister who feels athletes stranded in a country, few hours to a game in another country is not his business.
A minister who is lying up and down.
A minister whose darkness keeps increasing with increasing tariff.
A minister whose name is in almost every shady deal of the past in the Army.
Ministers whom even google will still find it hard to locate over one year in office.
And a President who spent SIX MONTHS searching for them.
SIX MONTHS fa.
Kuku come and kill all of us.
There is too much sense in ur head!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by alaskido(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Na now day break. Una never see sumtin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2016
They may have a genuine concern but they are sort of issung threats.

Do they want sai booharry to handle them like sai Avengers ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" by olisaEze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
viexcey:

Lol.... He's there o! Lying up and down minister

cheesy cheesy cheesy LWKMD!! #wahalanodeyfinish4naija!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.