Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria (15532 Views)

Obasanjo Launches Coalition For Nigeria Movement In Ogun / I’m Yet To Be Briefed On Innoson Chairman’s Arrest – AGF / NIA Never Briefed Buhari On Any ‘Covert’ Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2016
COME 2019, THE NORTH WILL STILL RULE.

SO ALL YOU WAILING IGBOS AND YORUBAS CAN GO TO HELL
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by calaway: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
Watch the video again.
U NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN. EVIL MAN

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by slap1(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So you are in support of extrajudicial killings

Are you normal at all

It will get to his turn like that silly blogger and he will sing a different tune.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by watchindelta(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
can you do what those people did? How many southern Christians or even Muslims can do what they did? You want military to arrest them? Military na police? How can a sane man block military convoy with CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF?
true i not fit try am oh. but NA too aggressive. killing civilians like fowl..
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2016
SMH for you.

calaway:
U NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN. EVIL MAN
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Surfboard(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:

The punishment for taking up arms and blocking any other armed individual on a public road can sure be death (it is a very plausible eventuality), if you don't believe me -- give it a try for good measure!

By which law is that punishment? And don't we have courts to determine these cases anymore? How old are you? And should the army be the 'wronged' and the 'Judge' in the same case?

If your answers to the above questions are in the affirmative, then I leave you in peace. But brother, it is better to speak out against injustice so that when they come for you(they surely will), there will be people left to fight for you.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2016
sainttwist1:
thank you bro, people dont know there is a cold war between shiite and sunni muslim and nigeria is a sunni muslim country.....so killing shiite or other minorities is not a crime...

You are right. That is why those lots should have used their better judgement, and not put their lives and their people's in the line of fire.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by deathmen12: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
I support the military. How can you block the road where the chief of army staff is passing? For all the idiots shouting extra judicial killings here, how many of us southerners can block the road against the chief of army staff? No one because we value our lives. How would you idiots feel if the army chief had turned back that day? You people will call him coward like his boss buhari
so killing them like ant is the best option abi? well i dont blame u, ur level of undstd is far behind u... but pray very hard because you maybe victim one day.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 9:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Surfboard:

By which law is that punishment? And don't we have courts to determine these cases anymore? How old are you? And should the army be the 'wronged' and the 'Judge' in the same case?

If your answers to the above questions are in the affirmative, then I leave you in peace. But brother, it is better to speak out against injustice so that when they come for you(they surely will), there will be people left to fight for you.

You don't get it, read my comments again . . . I should actually be asking "how old are you" . . . looks I could actually be old enough to be your father, with this kind of reasoning of yours.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by sainttwist1(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:

You are right. That is why those lots should have used their better judgement, and not put their lives and their people's in the line of fire.
yes ooo, they should have live to "fight" another day under a good and sensible leader.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nusaf: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
So the silly dullard actually ordered the massacre

God will soon order for the massacre of this empty dry skull

Lalasticlala
If nothing was done to the Shites for such brazen disregard for the COAS it is the same people like u that will still be uploading the video here and there that Buhari ordered the COAS not to kill his brothers, otherwise when did u become the mouth piece of northern Muslims?
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by calaway: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
SMH for you.
MURDERER..

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Bosun13: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
asitis752:
****calm down. I know anyone that is not buying ur ****idea is a 'zombie'. You are blocking the PUBLIC ROAD AGAINST THE CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF IN A REGION THAT IS ALREADY ON FIRE BECAUSE OF BOKO HARAM and you still want to live? The senior military men in the convoy came down to appeal to you to leave the road but you prove to be stubborn just like their brothers boko haram. **** you think military get time to arrest about 400 people? Military na police? ****
....they came back when they were sleeping in d night to massacre women and children..... so because they were trained for war now change them to gorilla and baboon ...kudos to u

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2016
That's too harsh on me.

calaway:

MURDERER..
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Surfboard(m): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:

You don't get it, read my comments again . . . I should actually be asking "how old are you" . . . looks I could actually be old enough to be your father, with this kind of reasoning of yours.

Ignorance is bliss, enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2016
God will never allow that to happen. The wicked shall not rule over the righteous forever. My prayer is for u to be alive to face the shame of disappointment come 2019
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2016
Surfboard:

Ignorance is bliss, enjoy it.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by babajero(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2016
989900:
It was a sad event, but you shouldn't have blocked a military convoy carrying the COAS in a hostile territory in the first place, while carrying arms and unyielding to all pacification for a peaceful passage.
If that is how you reason, then I pray you or your family member should be among the next batch of buhari's massacre.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by shabakm: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2016
you can also try the same thing like shiite u will smell your yansh
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by zuto4u(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2016
God will never allow that to happen. The wicked shall not rule over the righteous forever. My prayer is for u to be alive to face the shame of disappointment come 2019
catlova2:
COME 2019, THE NORTH WILL STILL RULE.

SO ALL YOU WAILING IGBOS AND YORUBAS CAN GO TO HELL

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2016
babajero:
If that is how you reason, then I pray you or your family member should be among the next batch of buhari's massacre.

That is impossible. My family members are not terrorists.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by MrOlai: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
zuto4u:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

SO FOR YOUR MIND, YOU THINK APC OR PDP WILL PLACE A CANDIDATE OTHER THAN A NORTHERNER?

WAKE UP
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by MrOlai: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Surfboard:

So the punishment for blocking the convoy of the COAS is death? At least pretend to be humane in public.

Rubbish!

I think the situation escalated. I watched the video. The NA was even pleading with IMN to open the road and let them pass while the IMN men were displaying their weapons! This is very strange in millitary. Although I do not support the killings, the IMN leadership should be help responsible as the primary cause of the killings.
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2016
phemmyutd:

For all those commenting above e know your type. Now you are a slave to an Aboki man.

I know if Buratai did nothing that day he would have been detained in the guards room till now.

Go to Zaria now and you will know that they are now a good citizen after the attack

Be careful my friend what you wish for others, nemesis is a cycle, it is Shiites today, it may another person's tomorrow, no life should be taken without proper judicial process.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by luvinhubby(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
MrOlai:

I think the situation escalated. I watched the video. The NA was even pleading with IMN to open the road and let them pass while the IMN men were displaying their weapons! This is very strange in millitary. Although I do not support the killings, the IMN leadership should be help responsible as the primary cause of the killings.

And mowing down 1,000(one thousand) Nigerian lives is the best means for clearing the road.
And how do you explain the killings by the army in Elzakky's home the next day, which road where they clearing?

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
So the silly dullard actually ordered the massacre

God will soon order for the massacre of this empty dry skull

Lalasticlala
Boy I wanna see your face after 2019s' elections grin
Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Deepfreezer(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Ain't a northerner but each time I remember that 1000 defenceless citizens of this nation were murdered in cold blood I begin to ask myself questions. Are we really safe in our own land?
Anybody body who supports this government is a Cannibal.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by Surfboard(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2016
MrOlai:

Bros, I saw he video too. And in no sane clime is the punishment death. It wasn't a war zone, and we have courts.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by repogirl(f): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2016
It's baffling to see that people don't really get the severity of what was done.

How do you kill over three hundred people, mostly consisting woman and children just like that in one day and sleep well at night?

What sort of barbarism is that? Only Animals who have no humanity will do such and same will support them.

Today it's Shiite, tomorrow, when it is your family or relatives, you must accept it as okay also.

1 Like

Re: ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria by 989900: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2016
babajero:
[s]If that is how you reason, then I pray you or your family member should be among the next batch of buhari's massacre[/s].

You are a child, a petulant one. If I ever take up arms and try to block the convoy of high ranking army officials, then I must have asked for it m0f0.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Approves ₦283.26 Billion, $18.12 Million For Customs Boats, Scanners / Kebbi PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Abba Muhammed Bello Is Dead / Tinubu Should Scrap Ministers Of State Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.