Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Wolverine Vs God Of War - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Wolverine Vs God Of War (3522 Views)

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game / Super Man Vs God Of War / Magneto Vs God Of War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Both in their full potential, who do you think is going to come out the winner?
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by gabinogem(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
Woverine has what it takes to end God of war
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
gabinogem:
Woverine has what it takes to end God of war
has woverine ever gone to the underworld nd back?
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by gabinogem(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hiroto:
has woverine ever gone to the underworld nd back?
woverine has gone to the future-past & back...
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jesus! What is it with this underworld thing?? Why does everyone think becoz he's being to the underworld, that he's unbeatable??
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
gabinogem:
woverine has gone to the future-past & back...
Brilliant reply!!
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Anyways, i expect Kratos to win sha...
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by chachanga: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wolverine's Adamantium makes him virtually indestructible; it's a plus.
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by samueldo4life(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who b all these one self
Compering a Demi God and a experiment mutant is a big disgrace and see finish to demon slayer
Without being toad see the names
E get grade
"god of war" vs animal (because say e get metal for body) way e no go reach Kratos break withing 5 seconds with Tera's blend
Opener of topic I beg Peti Wolverine na my friend 2 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
chachanga:
Wolverine's Adamantium makes him virtually indestructible; it's a plus.
Wolverines adamantium implants is not his biggest advantage. Afterall its just an implant.

His greatest advantage is his healing factor. No character in the Marvel universe regenates damaged cells and tissue as fast as Wolverine. And that's the only thing that ll gve him a chance against Kratos.
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by samueldo4life(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lana1:
Wolverines adamantium implants is not his biggest advantage. Afterall its just an implant.

His greatest advantage is his healing factor. No character in the Marvel universe regenates damaged cells and tissue as fast as Wolverine. And that's the only thing that ll gve him a chance against Kratos.
hmm with that points I go give some ear to you
If fit ear waiting you talk because no b lie
E day generate tissue faster but still yet e fit try small but no god of war go still win am hands down

1 Like

Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
God of war can be killedn wolverine can't be kill, nigga is just indestructible. Heal very fast and he is one of the strongest x men
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by emmy4lov(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
frubben:
Both in their full potential, who do you think is going to come out the winner?
Bro pls I sent you an email request. Pls it urgent, I need to discuss something with you.
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
emmy4lov:
Bro pls I sent you an email request. Pls it urgent, I need to discuss something with you.

07039675422 that's my number am on whatsapp hook me up
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by cliquevibes(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Plz dnt compare Wolverine and Kratos 2gether...Come hail com fire, Kratos anyday....Wolverine can't take on d monsters dat kratos face.. Ex Gaia(mother of d earth)..Wolverine don baff smh,,,

1 Like

Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by samueldo4life(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
frubben:
God of war can be killedn can't be kill, nigga is just indestructible. Heal very fast and he is one of the strongest x men
please don't say that wolverine is the strongest mutant, being the protagonist of the movie does not mean he is the strongest mutant of them the main antagonist is stronger than wolverine but because of their team work as x men they were able to take them down wolverine is strong but he is not stronger ,Kratos is a god and wolverine is just an animal with metal body and Kratos have killed countless metal body god
And also he is distructable abi u Neva watch the film
So as Kratos too but u know what it takes to kill a god
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
You guys are just over hyping this God of war, he was just a man before he became a demi-god. If he is able to kill a god while he was a man then kratos is destructible

Wolverine for God sake is an animal that can't be fucking killed. Nigga is just indestructible, heal very fast, highly skilled, very fast, and very strong
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by samueldo4life(m): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2016
frubben:
You guys are just over hyping this God of war, he was just a man before he became a demi-god. If he is able to kill a god while he was a man then kratos is destructible

Wolverine for God sake is an animal that can't be fucking killed. Nigga is just indestructible, heal very fast, highly skilled, very fast, and very strong
you are getting it wrong ,it was with the help of a god(athina who showed him the path) and with the help of Pandora box which hold the power to
Kill a god
And on his way to seek the box ares killed him and he went back to hell and return to with a physical body
That is to say he is worthy to weld the Pandora ashes and become a god
The points here is this
1-To kill a god u need a godly weapon which wolverine does no have
2 - when u talk about skill I am just laughing at u cause Kratos was the youngest captain warrior on Spartan ,he have been fighting right from childhood
Have a battle experience and well skill warrior and have even killed countless gods
Which wolverine don't have
3-wolverine is just an animal with metal coat don't made him invisible
I remember d movie when he bro help him to take down the last mutant, he could have killed him but with the help of is bro they take him down
So all those u must consider before you compare
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by samueldo4life(m): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2016
So I rest my case
Is you people that know
Keep comparing mutant vs killing machine
And always I will go for god any day
Wolverine pros
A mutant
Fast healing
Skilled
Adamatium body protction
High sensation
Cons
Slow -no super speed
No Godly power
No godly weapon
Just an animal
No godly or super skill
No godly protection
No experience on battle rather than rely on help with team x men
Weapon is too short (needs a close range before he can hit a target
He is not a god
Has not died once not talk of resurrecting
Has not killed a god once only mutant undecided
His amandatium is too weak for Kratos cause he has destroyed many adamantium barrage which is stronger than wolverine
His 2 weak and can be destroy
And once destroyed bye bye(unlike Kratos once destroyed he can come back from the dead so u will b careful) even if he kills Keaton he go find out say e nor day died he go begin day beg for mercy
And no godly straight to weld godly things
Not even a Demi god
I beg Kratos no b e mate
Op find better opponent like Iron Man vs wolverine or Spiderman
No still go out superman their oh course that one go break am grin I rest my case
cool

3 Likes

Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 8:36am On Aug 13, 2016
god of war is just over hype, wolverine has the skill and strength to take gow down. Don't forget that wolverine was the only the could kill jean ( the most power in x men) hell wolverine does not even get old. The guy has fought so many wars and have seen so many generation.
Its going to b a ruggard fight but wolverine is taking the upper hand. gow bleeds, wolverine does not. Think about it
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by jizzison(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abeg wolverine is obviously outmatched,if u want to compare any1 wif kratos feel to use darkseid (superman),apocalypse or dante.

1 Like

Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Darkseid? Superman? Lmao. The hype on Kratos is real
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by XVIER(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2016
frubben:
god of war is just over hype, wolverine has the skill and strength to take gow down. Don't forget that wolverine was the only the could kill jean ( the most power in x men) hell wolverine does not even get old. The guy has fought so many wars and have seen so many generation.
Its going to b a ruggard fight but wolverine is taking the upper hand. gow bleeds, wolverine does not. Think about it
Kratos will end wolverines life.....he doesn't need to bleed all Kratos need is his rage and furnace of blade to cut wolverine in pieces and bury his parts in different places so tell me how will wolverine heal?
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
XVIER:
Kratos will end wolverines life.....he doesn't need to bleed all Kratos need is his rage and furnace of blade to cut wolverine in pieces and bury his parts in different places so tell me how will wolverine heal?

I guess wolverine will just fold his hand.
Have u seen wolverines rage??
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by XVIER(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
frubben:

I guess wolverine will just fold his hand.
Have u seen wolverines rage??
pls if you compare wolverine rage with Kratos rage then I believe you know nothing about Kratos no need arguing with you.
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by samueldo4life(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
XVIER:
pls if you compare wolverine rage with Kratos rage then I believe you know nothing about Kratos no need arguing with you.
that was y I stop arguing with him
he knows nothing about Kratos or what he can do
becurs say animal get iron full body
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by frubben(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lana1:
Darkseid? Superman? Lmao. The hype on Kratos is real

Bros the tin tire me ooooo, just hyping the nigga
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by XVIER(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
samueldo4life:
that was y I stop arguing with him
he knows nothing about Kratos or what he can do
becurs say animal get iron full body
grin I swear. Iron animal
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by jizzison(m): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Abe!Abeg!!Abeg!!! Are we seriously comparing the kratos that kicked zeus's bu** against a wolverine whom finds it hard 2 get a hit whenever he faces magneto alone Pls guys itz a flawless victory...
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by samueldo4life(m): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2016
frubben:

Bros the tin tire me ooooo, just hyping the nigga
u no hear waiting Lana talk
the hype of Kratos is real
real not fake
u Neva see Kratos In action no e cause am u day argue anyhow so
in fact
For me, it will be very difficult for Sony to lunch other game that will beat the population of fans in god of war
queot me wrong
god of war contribute up to 30 percent to Sony sale
60 percent of gamers prefer Sony more than Microsoft y?
not that Sony is not good in handling graphics or durability because I will say almost all games that that producer produce Sony is also on Microsoft
the difference of these two is there exclusive game
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
samueldo4life:
u no hear waiting Lana talk
the hype of Kratos is real
real not fake
u Neva see Kratos In action no e cause am u day argue anyhow so
in fact
For me, it will be very difficult for Sony to lunch other game that will beat the population of fans in god of war
queot me wrong
god of war contribute up to 30 percent to Sony sale
60 percent of gamers prefer Sony more than Microsoft y?
not that Sony is not good in handling graphics or durability because I will say almost all games that that producer produce Sony is also on Microsoft
the difference of these two is there exclusive game

U re misquoting. I meant u pple hype Kratos too much as if he can beat everybody he faces. Which isn't even close to being true
Re: Wolverine Vs God Of War by Lana1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
jizzison:
Abe!Abeg!!Abeg!!! Are we seriously comparing the kratos that kicked zeus's bu** against a wolverine whom finds it hard 2 get a hit whenever he faces magneto alone Pls guys itz a flawless victory...
Just look at. See who u're pairing up against Wolverine. Wolverine is made of metal. Magneto manipulates metals. So how do u expect Wolverine to even land a punch against someone who can easily turn him inside out?? Of course Wolverine would lose several times over if he faced Magneto.
So using that to judge the outcome of Kratos vs Wolverine is kind of childish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steam Account Needed / First Touch Soccer 15 / Friendship Day Wechat Status | Friendship Wechat Dp Image Download 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.