Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos (97534 Views)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by nashito(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Wow
She's my frnd on fb and was just chatting with her on whatsapp this morning o! I never knew she's this hot and popular.
What a small world!
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by chidextec: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2016
Her chest be like fried egg grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by makdcash(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...... grin grin grin

dannyben5:
Vaseline crew bread don ready,make una come take una butter....
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Richydos(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Nollywood is another crazy avenue where some oloshos hide on the d pretence of being an artiste...
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Who be dis?
Wetin be her name? Ow many movies she don do?
Mtcheeeeeew
People complain abt rape,but yet u leave nothing short of d imagination of a man
I deyh vex ghan sha,who she be sef?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2016
mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2016
dannyben5:
Vaseline crew bread don ready,make una come take una butter....
Vaseline for wetin nah? I couldn't see any boobs nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
justmenoni:
Yinmu ,so cos she ain't wearing bra stipulates that her breast hasn't headed further south grin grin grin grin mtscheww ask ladyf and ngeneukwenu how they have been able to package their bobbies or better still ask naijasinglegirl or ask the onishekushe master himself tosyne.2much.. grin grin grin grin

Well what the above-mentioned people as well as the customers of tosyn.e2much make use of is: Instant Breast lift or push up lift
You mention my name because you know say I no dey use ears take hear boobs abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Where is the breast. msh
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Open dis stuff na, make I see road
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2016
High rate of immorality
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Kenneth205(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2016
joenor:
@ Sijo01 you made a nice point there. They should have a role model

Yes but her life, her business.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by dannyben5: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Vaseline for wetin nah? I couldn't see any boobs nah cheesy cheesy
is like u dont knw all these vaseline crew...even tho na hen(fowl) wey dem remove e feather....

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by drbright11: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2016
check out rita ora too www.myrastyleblog..com
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by smarthite(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2016
4 christ sake wetin dey do all dis girls self? After dem go dey lament say dem no see husband marry.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by dannyben5: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2016
ring7:
Her pussy no get meat self.
chairman vaseline i hail o....

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Dharnchuks(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2016
This her N350 Puma boxer though.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by justmenoni: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Exactly!
tosyne2much:
You mention my name because you know say I no dey use ears take hear boobs abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Ghost447(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Nice advertisement.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by erayo2GCA(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2016
I dislike short girls don't know why
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by tunahper(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2016
Celebrities now seduce us on nairaland with d disguise of celebrating birthdays... but d gal just clean like foreign winch... Vaseline crew over to u grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Delegate(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2016
grin Do you mean fast rising made in asaba actress
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Emo101(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Huuuuuum.....This Is Fantastically Rubbish...She No Even Fine Reach My Wife And My Treasure With All The Expo Body...I Tired For All This Upcomming Watever Self
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by kingdenny(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
Too many karachikas on the loose undecided end time actress
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by joenor(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
Broda we know you can't judge a book by his cover, but is this right to you?
joenor:
is that how you look at it?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by joenor(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
smile
Afrok:
cheesy... I wish I have more than two eyes, I for look am another way wink
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by passyhansome(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
Normally she is suppose to get endorsement deal from PUMA. Sorry I don't see it coming.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Dshocker(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Massive properties she has
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by elvis07: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Nollywood is nw where ASHAWO'S feel free to express themself freely
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Evergreenc: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2016
RIZLER:
Mtseeeewweeeeeew stupid biatch undecided akwuna

Oyi abole ke?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Damfostopper(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2016
Her type dey get camel toe puccii... All am seeing is flat puccii... Sum females are mere object of satisfaction to the men

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by stevejireh01: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2016
while we keep finding ways of discouraging RAPE and rapists in the society, some are bent on encouraging and even inviting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.