Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) (81063 Views)

Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) / Big Whale At Bar Beach In Lagos, Nigeria (Throwback Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by benflin(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
cool
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by husnath(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
KAI SEE HUGE MEAT..........
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Naijapopular:
Our wonderful God is great, this big whales was killed at enu ama in ilaje Local government,Ondo state.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/see-this-big-whales-killed-in-ilaje.html?m=1

Mods, pls move to the right section

Why didn't God protect the whale from being killed? undecided
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Naijjablog(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
see as them dirty the place .

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by omololu2020(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mynd44:

Ondo and Ogun have access to the ocean so yes
there is no sea in ilaje land...

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by kolaish(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
ARE U SURE THIS IS NOT AN ENDANGERED SPECIE?
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by pippimp(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:
Why are we so gullible and unrepentant in Nigeria?
The last news was how some idiots killed a dolphin its Now a shark.

The fact that this are animals that are supposed to be conserved, that fish is poisonous.
We keep shouting that Nigeria ecinimy is in comatose, that the country is collapsing, but we all keep doing things that are not expected of a human beign.
We cant manage surplus, we cant even manage normal income without surplusm and now we are eating what we are supposed to leave for the incoming generations to see.
Why are we so primitive sef?
Ha! Hmmm!

Drabeey Was Here

Guy, stop that nonsense. We don't like people who use common sense here.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Deenite(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
I dnt need to say anytin
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Joelfinest:
grin grin

Mynd44 & Lalasticlala..

Kindly sort this little Nigga out. cool
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by mkoabiola: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Junk bloggers

DAT not ilaje

U can nva find an ocean or sea lik DAT in ilaje

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by elmisti(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
omololu2020:
there is no sea in ilaje land...

d tin confuse me here

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by ifyonuoha(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sorry so say that the whale is massive, it's not massive, its a baby whale
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fat lie. There isn't any water body big enough to contain a whale in Ilaje. Afonjas lie alot. 99% of them won't make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by iamord(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Naijapopular:
Our wonderful God is great, this big whales was killed at enu ama in ilaje Local government,Ondo state.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/see-this-big-whales-killed-in-ilaje.html?m=1

Pathetic.. The truth is that the people clamour for development. They say why cant our place be like Dubai, Hong Kong etc. But the reality is that they are not ready and don't deserve it.. A people not mentally ready to move to the next level

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Clean2016: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:

The fact that this are animals that are supposed to be conserved, that fish is poisonous.
We keep shouting that Nigeria ecinimy is in comatose, that the country is collapsing, but we all keep doing things that are not expected of a human beign.
We cant manage surplus, we cant even manage normal income without surplusm and now we are eating what we are supposed to leave for the incoming generations to see.
Ha! Hmmm!

Drabeey Was Here

Please you are not meant for this part of the world, your thinking is light years ahead
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Naijapopular:

Everything in Africa na kill kill!
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Trust our politicians, the governor or house of rep member and senator from that place will use it as a campaign achievement. I won't be surprised if this innocent animal is used in their posters.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
haba why kill it and i know they'll eat it
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Sam0(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
even in time of hunger God has his own way of feeding his people.

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
see fish obe ti sooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make i go do eba.. i dey come
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by drnoel: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Naijapopular:

Thats a baby whale they killed. These animals are endangered but ofcos that means nothing in countries like nigeria where people are hungry.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
THE PERSON THAT KILLED THAT SHOULD BE SENT AGAINST THE NIGER DELTA MILITANTS
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Nature8(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:

Ha! Hmmm!

Drabeey Was Here

People are hungry bro..

2 Likes

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by LastSurvivor: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oboy see chaw..
Make I hear any nonsense from wild life conservers for here 1st..

2 Likes

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by faksy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:

Ha! Hmmm!

Drabeey Was Here
this my neigbor known watin economy dey talk, we beta pray mak God intervene, if not......
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by omojedudu(f): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
That's a blue whale the big species of whalea and I think that still a baby Whale is not even big enough an oca can be that size. ..

Cone to think of it why must we always kill and view every animal as a pot of soup...

That's an endangered species right there call the wildlife people and u guy will be serious cash.

shocked
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by shevon: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
That's a baby whale for the sake of Pete. What's wrong with us in this part of the world? Na wah o.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Sunofgod(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fukushima Whale....

People should question why these animals are now turning up on our shores.

The Pacific ocean is almost dead of sea life which animals such as Whales feed on which is forcing these animals to seek pastures new.

The problem is that such animals are already radioactive and unfit for human consumption. That Whale will probably cause 1000 cases of cancer.
Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Feranmicharles:
Old pic, that isn't ilaje. No big sea like that in ilaje sad

Bro... I was in doubt also o, until I made a search.
It's just a shame that you have such in a state and no one knows about it!
Ilaje has the longest coastline in Nigeria.

http://www.discoveria.com.ng/TouristCentre/Details/9bf812d4-5c01-497b-a222-3d5657faaa22#.V63UA2rTVxs

3 Likes

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drabeey:
[s]Why are we so gullible and unrepentant in Nigeria?

Ha! Hmmm!

[/s]
Drabeey Was Here
Mr animal activist Masses are Hungry and here you are preaching conservation..Just tell me you're vegetarian or just shut up forever..How many mammals lyk this have you Conserved? You ain't anyhow better than those who killed that mammal so if you want me to take you seriously just practice what you preaches but right now just "Jump am pass" undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
I never knew we still have some dumbass on NL. Imagine a slowpoke here asking that do ondo state really have river that could contain a big shark. I guess he need to go back to school to study Geography. Don't 4get say Seun is from that state. As for the moniker blaming them for killing the shark, I think the ratus ratus need to reset his medulla to default. I'm against the killing of dolphins because they do not harm human and they are friendly. But for shark, just ram your boat on it, u are gonna. Then why blaming them Afterall naija economy bad as for now.

Baba God, give all these senseless moniker some little brain oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) / Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore / 62-Year-Old Ball Python Lays Eggs Despite Having No Contact With Male (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.