Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Windows Phone Is Trash - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Windows Phone Is Trash (1189 Views)

Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone / Why Do Majority Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria Detest Windows Phone? / Windows Phone Users: Tell Us About Your Most Valued App(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows Phone Is Trash by omololu2020(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Please nairalanders,I will advice you guys not to buy a windows phone.any crack on the screen like this,it wont work again...i don repair the phone screen 4 times within 4month....will be porting back to Samsung galaxy next month
Re: Windows Phone Is Trash by elektra80: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2016
omololu2020:
Please nairalanders,I will advice you guys not to buy a windows phone.any crack on the screen like this,it wont work again...i don repair the phone screen 4 times within 4month....will be porting back to Samsung galaxy next month

I don't like windows phone either but allow me to be blunt. This post is stup1d and pointless. There are lots of windows phone out there, windows is an os, so how can u say an on is bad because of poor screen? I don't get how some people reason. Microsoft, Samsung, htc all have their windows phones. It comes down to manufacturers and the kind of screen. Some windows phone come with gorilla glass while some don't come with it... Same thing with android... The low end ones don't come with gorilla glass while high end ones have gorilla glass.

I once had lumia 930, the screen got shattered and the touch was still working. My wife had xperia z and it had a single scratch on the screen and the touch stopped working. Would it also be right for me to say 'do not buy android phones ' just because of a bad experience with a Sony experia z?

3 Likes

Re: Windows Phone Is Trash by omololu2020(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2016
elektra80:

I don't like windows phone either but allow me to be blunt. This post is stup1d and pointless. There are lots of windows phone out there, windows is an os, so how can u say an on is bad because of poor screen? I don't get how some people reason. Microsoft, Samsung, htc all have their windows phones. It comes down to manufacturers and the kind of screen. Some windows phone come with gorilla glass while some don't come with it... Same thing with android... The low end ones don't come with gorilla glass while high end ones have gorilla glass.

I once had lumia 930, the screen got shattered and the touch was still working. My wife had xperia z and it had a single scratch on the screen and the touch stopped working. Would it also be right for me to say 'do not buy android phones ' just because of a bad experience with a Sony experia z?
are you ok sha I they talk wetin they pain me,you they talk nonsense.....uf any crack just they the screen like this,e no go work b that.
Re: Windows Phone Is Trash by elektra80: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2016
omololu2020:
are you ok sha I they talk wetin they pain me,you they talk nonsense.....uf any crack just they the screen like this,e no go work b that.

Oga dey try use ur brain. U cannot generalize all windows phone just because of a bad experience. Why don't u name the particular phone that u have problem with. There are scores of windows phone out there. Lumia 520 does not have the same screen as lumia 1020, lumia 1520 has different screen from lumia 640. Haba this is not rocket science. Just because my sony xperia z screen stopped working after a scratch doesn't mean I should say all android phones have bad screen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg At Co Creation Hub In Lagos. PICTURES. / Among The Infinix Hot, Note, And Zero Family Which Is Better / Tecno Y2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.