Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. (5317 Views)

If He Likes You, He'll Do These 12 Things(Even if it Hurts) / Virgin At 25, Please Help! / Hope You Fall In Love And It Hurts So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Checked86: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2016
My girl's vagina is always dry. It takes time before it wets. I have never seen such a thing. She is not somebody you can steal some banging early in the morning without her shivering. Sometimes she use to have a tear at the tips. Too dry that I hardly enjoy the ride home without hurting myself. Sometime I lose interest without cumin. You can only enjoy it when she is trying to cum and after, she would be tired and dry like dried kpomo and you have no option but withdraw. There is this Kaduna girl that I recently met, hers is where to be everyday. With room temperature. The Kaduna girl is less classic but her 'there' is in its own league. It gives you the perfect friction. She's so good that I told her to take a ride home on my face.
A kind of compensation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by aloobright17: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Soack her toto with water 1hr before the game will start, or bring her to solution center for permanent cure.

6 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Checked86: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
Soack her toto with water 1hr before the game will start, or bring her to solution center for permanent cure.
your advice is below the belt. Thanks though

2 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by aloobright17: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Checked86:
your advice is below the belt. Thanks though
u have top of the belt idea and still seeking for advice?

7 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
Rub aboniki balm there grin

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2016
Pour ororo in there

3 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Checked86: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2016
aloobright17:
u have top of the belt idea and still seeking for advice?
why I go soak am, na towel?

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by FreeWorld23: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Go for lub then

2 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Use anointing oil cheesy

13 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
You've started cheating on her already instead of you to help her find a solution if you truly love her.. U busy satisfying ur self behind her back...

So what's the reason for bringing up this thread since you found an erosional pusssy already angry

14 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by aloobright17: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Checked86:
why I go soak am, na towel?
dry things need water , not towel alone
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Swizdom(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2016
Cut ur d!ck and swallow it. With dat done, you will find her punna as wet as ever
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by magabounce(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
You've started cheating on her already instead of you to help her find a solution if you truly love her.. U busy satisfying ur self behind her back...

So what's the reason for bringing up this thread since you found an erosional pusssy already angry
U wicked gan!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by cynosure489: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2016
And the -25's invaded

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Checked86: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

25+
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
She's not into you, if s3x with you doesn't make her wet after a little romance, then she ain't feeling you. Sorry lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Checked86: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vanillaskin:
She's not into you, if s3x with you doesn't make her wet after a little romance, then she ain't feeling you. Sorry lipsrsealed
that sounds convincing but confusing as well because she was the one that brought us where we are now. If she is not into me she wouldn't have taken that trouble.
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
sinaj:
wicked girl cheesy u are lucky urs is always wet grin
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vanillaskin:
sex expert! I feel u jare

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Checked86:
My girl's vagina is always dry. It takes time before it wets. I have never seen such a thing. She is not somebody you can steal some banging early in the morning without her shivering. Sometimes she use to have a tear at the tips. Too dry that I hardly enjoy the ride home without hurting myself. Sometime I lose interest without cumin. You can only enjoy it when she is trying to cum and after, she would be tired and dry like dried kpomo and you have no option but withdraw. There is this Kaduna girl that I recently met, hers is where to be everyday. With room temperature. The Kaduna girl is less classic but her 'there' is in its own league. It gives you the perfect friction. She's so good that I told her to take a ride home on my face.
A kind of compensation.

Well....Frequently eat her up...it helps! Dont just do it before...during sex if it becomes dry, eat her up again....dont just fvck cos you want to cu.m .....thats selfish

6 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why you con' put 25+ naaaa
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by aloobright17: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
MissHatey:
Use anointing oil cheesy
Na evil spirit he wan cast away from the dry pusssiii?

2 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by prettyem(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Tell her to always take enof water (not b4 sex oh) but regularly,cut down on junks, remain focused b4 and during d act cos a lil' negative thot can bring fear and distraction leading to 'dryness'. U also should show genuine care and probe if u notice strange responses/reactions from her.#my2piece

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by lilslick(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Op let her b eating a lot of Cucumber, WaterMelon and Pineapple and see change... Meanwhile u should always turn her on by talking dirty to her and make her watch porrn with you.. Be sure its Lesbo porrn cos gehs don't like to look at dickks.. Also touch her body more often even wen u don't wan to make out with her, dis sends some sensation around her body and gets her wet... U should also talk with ur partner cos its help ur sex experience

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by DeLioncourt: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
wait...wait...wait.. OP, are you trying to say 20 - 24 yr olds aren't old enough to contribute here? angry angry
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by sigmundfreud(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's dry down there when ideas are dry upstairs tongue

1 Like

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Qualer: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Pour ororo in there

so na ororo you dey use... no wonder you skin colour be like dat!! grin grin grin
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Qualer: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
prettyem:
Tell her to always take enof water (not b4 sex oh) but regularly,cut down on junks, remain focused b4 and during d act cos a lil' negative thot can bring fear and distraction leading to 'dryness'. U also should show genuine care and probe if u notice strange responses/reactions from her.#my2piece

good advise, but most times it's not always that simple. Causes of dryness varies as per individual. a closer observation and understanding of her mate will help them solve the problem. but unfortunately/fortunately for the nigga, he already has a well cooked and oiled kpomo that he is chopping in another 'eatery' ...so case closed! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Qualer:

so na ororo you dey use... no wonder you skin colour be like dat!! grin grin grin
Na sheabutter I hey use
Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Qualer: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
sinaj:

Re: 25+ Please: Her 'there' Is Always Dry. It Hurts Us. by Qualer: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vanillaskin:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] / Finally, I'm Going To Do This Risky Thing... [Picture] / Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.