Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina (28731 Views)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / All Northerners Should Leave Niger Delta Before October 1 – Militants / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by AllTheWayUp: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2016
The Emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, has urged northerners to stop criticising President Muhammad Buhari’s administration arguing that what the Emir described as 16 years of damage cannot be repaired overnight.

“President Muhammadu Buhari is trying his best to rectify the situation and we must support and encourage him,” the Emir said at the weekend in Katsina, adding that, “during this trying period, we as northerners are expected to support President Buhari and his team instead of joining others to criticize them.”

He spoke at the launch of a book, “Limamin Kano Muhammadu Zaharaddeen Dynasty,” written by Malam Aminu Abdullahi, a former General Manager at the Katsina State Radio.

Usman insisted that what ought to be paramount in the minds of Nigerians should be how to move the nation forward and not “engaging in gossiping and rumour mongering.”

Quoting copiously from potions of the Holy Koran, Usman counselled the people to purify their minds and resolve to do good always, for the overall development of the society.

The Emir of Kano, Dr. Muhammadu Sanusi, who attended the book launch as well as Secretary to the Katsina State Government, Alhaji Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, are said to have family ties with the dynasty.

Some other dignitaries who attended the ceremony include the Katsina State Governor, Aminu Bello Masari and the Emir of Daura, Alhaji Umar Farouq Umar, among others.

In their separate remarks, Masari and Sanusi spoke on the importance of both Islamic and Western education as Masari noted that, “appropriate education will help reduce many ills in the society.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/katsina-stop-criticizing-buhari-emir-tells-northerners/

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by dunkem21(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2016
All of a sudden, people are trying to pull the wool over our eyes by using 16 years rhetoric..

What is happening this year alone has not been recorded in the history of Nigeria where people are sweating to eat twice a day, business shut down, prices of commodities skyrocket, recession biting harder with no hope in sight.

I don't really blame tribal warriors here because the supposed leaders champion their course by dividing this country along ethnic lines with their utterances.

Pathetic!

Edited: Pls stop *liking this post, make haste and buy groundnut oil before the price increases again especially *power oil..

Small indomie =N1700 from N1450..
Hungryman = N2650 from N2400.. Just this week.

426 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by malele(m): 10:49am On Aug 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
The emir of Katsina, Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, has urged northerners to stop criticising President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration arguing that what the Emir described as 16 years of damage cannot be repaired overnight.

“President Muhammadu Buhari is trying his best to rectify the situation and we must support and encourage him,” the Emir said at the weekend in Katsina, adding that, “during this trying period, we as northerners are expected to support President Buhari and his team instead of joining others to criticize them.”

He spoke at the launch of a book, Limamin Kano Muhammadu Zaharaddeen Dynasty, written by Malam Aminu Abdullahi, a former general manager at the Katsina State Radio.

Usman insisted that what ought to be paramount in the minds of Nigerians should be how to move the nation forward and not “engaging in gossiping and rumour mongering.”

Quoting copiously from portions of the Holy Koran, Usman counselled the people to purify their minds and resolve to do good always, for the overall development of the society.

The emir of Kano, Dr. Muhammadu Sanusi, who attended the book launch as well as secretary to the Katsina State Government, Alhaji Mustapha Mohammed Inuwa, are said to have family ties with the dynasty.

Some other dignitaries who attended the ceremony include the Katsina State Governor, Aminu Bello Masari and the Emir of Daura, Alhaji Umar Farouq Umar, among others.

In their separate remarks, Masari and Sanusi spoke on the importance of both Islamic and Western education as Masari noted that, “appropriate education will help reduce many ills in the society.”

http://www.thetrentonline.com/critize-buhari-emir-katsina/

Mumu emir, is that the reason why the sports minister appointed by that goat that calls himself president of nigeria is disgracing Nigerian team in Olympics .
Can u imagine Nigerian team was held by hotel officials in Brazil, if not for Mikel I wonder what would have happened .

319 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by mazichika: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
That's Why we want Biafra!
We can't live with these primitive men.

284 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by apcisevil: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
To me, southerners are the only fooooos in this country, especially those suffercated willing tools who are ready to be used against their own people and those efulefus who can sell their own people for a cup kunu.

The south has everything to make slaves out of the north, but the revise is the case...what a shame

283 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by csamii: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
IMHO, those people aka child molesters are crazy. All of them, no exception.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Izonpikin: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
i hope my yoruba brothers don hear am...ona dey waste ona time dey support buhari...serious waste of time...

232 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Young03(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2016
what will he say

he don collect share nah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by AllTheWayUp: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2016
apcisevil:
To me, southerners are the only fooooos in this country, especially those suffercated willing tools who are ready to be used against their own people and those efulefus who can sell their own people for a cup kunu.

The south has everything to make slaves out of the north, but the revise is the case...what a shame

grin grin grin

I guess the southerners u are referring to are the Afonjas, the Zombies and the Abobakus who since 1960 to date have been exchanging their birth right and future to the North for a bowl of Amala and Ewedu

And the Northerners keep betraying and backstabbing the Afonjas, Abobakus and Zombies.

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nne5: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2016
It's safe to say the emir of katsina is another gworo chewing
kunu guzzling
burukutu sipping
cattle rearing
daura dul.lard undecided
very safe.

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by TrueHeart365(m): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2016
Yorubas will nevet learn. at least the middle beltans have woken up.

we need to realize that an aliance with north will never be progressive. even to themselves because they have never been associated with that word.

what they know is to enrich a few amongst them and watch their people die in poverty so they can continue to lord over them.

this emir is one of the fools

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by MONITZ: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
So northerners should not criticise him not because of any other thing but because he is a northerner like them,even when he is performing below expectation,and they are free to criticize if he is a southerner,this country is a big joke.

I am not surprised anyway because even the devil sure knows how to take care of its own too.

This country should disintegrate already, this marriage is obviously not working, it has never worked and will never work.

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2016
What is wrong with these guys and their thinking? The Emir should know that constructive criticism is what makes up a healthy democracy. President Buhari should not be speared the rod of criticism because he is a Northerner. angry angry

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by T8ksy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

I guess the southerners u are referring to are the Afonjas, the Zombies and the Abobakus who since 1960 to date have been exchanging their birth right and future to the North for a bowl of Amala and Ewedu

And the Northerners keep betraying and backstabbing the Afonjas, Abobakus and Zombies.

Did you actually meant to type " from 1960" or was that a typo error?

Do you even know the southerners who readily partnered the north in 1960, for starters?

Or you are just here to regurgitate the asinine rhetoric fed to your ilk by your myopic selfish leaders who are bigoted, hate-filled and intellectually lazy like your good self.

Am sorry to say but you sounded like a cloned Ipob/loser.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by AllTheWayUp: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
T8ksy:

Did you actually meant to type " from 1960" or was that a typo error?

Do you even know the southerners who readily partnered the north in 1960, for starters?

Or you are just here to regurgitate the asinine rhetoric fed to your ilk by your myopic selfish leaders who are bigoted, hate-filled and intellectually lazy like your good self.

Am sorry to say but you sounded like a cloned Ipob/loser.

grin grin grin

E pain am well well

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nonsense comments
Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by awlsakim(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sir Emir, ebi like say the hunger Neva reach your family. well, I know DAT wen it reach u, u go run go join APC chairman start wailing

7 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is what sentiment does to you. It robs you of the capacity to objectively criticise dialectic reasoning. If this article is true then I dare say this man lacks any sort of critical thinking.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by T8ksy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

E pain am well well

And I ask you again, which southern group supported the north in 1960?

Which southern group supported the northerners in the 2nd republic, after the civil war?

You guys just come online to repeat the lies dissemanated by your sl.im.y and mischievous elders even when the truth is staring you in the eyes.

Most of you have been conditioned to spread fallacious tales .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by otukpo(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
So it is no longer hidden that the contest is North vs South.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hunger knows no tribe or state of origin..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by iconSAGE1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fada Fada remix
Phyno ft Buhari. . . .
Buhari's verse:
"Since I win election, I dey travel go obodo oyibo,
na spacecraft remain for me baba u know,
ndi Igbo bikonu bia n'ebea take photo.
E no easy 2 dey chill with Presido Obama.
Na teacher figure the presido e be to me o, since I lost my senses na him e don add up to me oooo..
I say gone are the days, the days wen Dasuki dem overthrow me.
right about now all of dem go Sidon jail o.
I thank AsoRock agu na echemba akanchawa o.
(akanchawa)
Na bullet proof cars me and Aisha de take journey o
(akanchawa)
Oya Jonathan where you dey o (Jonathan)
Lai Muhammed where u dey o
(Lie lie man)

Chorus : Phyno
Imana APC emegokwa agadi zege.

Every day by day Nigerians go dey suffer o.....

63 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by hucienda: 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Southerners you see una life? hehehe ...

That's the result of being politically correct so as to avoid being called "tribalist" or "anti-'religion_of_peace'" undecided.
You keep quiet when the core northerners behave with reckless abandon, with impunity and display gross nepotism in your face that they no longer even care to hide it whilst abusing your collective senses!
Anyway, keep being quiet and calm like the mumus you are, let them continue enjoying themselves.
Keep forming 'sophistication' or is it 'sufferstication' for people who will hardly compromise on their region or religion.
Keep behaving politically correct - like the leftists in the western world.

And it's a wrap, Ladies and Gentlemen.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by T8ksy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin

Afonja take go n die

Another cloned Ipob/loser noted.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by SonofDevil: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
TrueHeart365:
Yorubas will nevet learn. at least the middle beltans have woken up.

we need to realize that an aliance with north will never be progressive. even to themselves because they have never been associated with that word.

what they know is to enrich a few amongst them and watch their people die in poverty so they can continue to lord over them.

this emir is one of the fools
Can u please tell Me since the Almagamation of Nigeria which sitting Government have SW and North come together to form..??

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by AsoRockz01(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
T8ksy:

And I ask you again, which southern group supported the north in 1960?

Which southern group supported the northerners in the 2nd republic, after the civil war?

You guys just come online to repeat the lies dissemanated by your sl.im.y and mischievous elders even when the truth is staring you in the eyes.

Most of you have been conditioned to spread fallacious tales .

Oya forget about 1960
What about post 1960?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by CHANNELStv2020: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is another evidence that the country is already divided, let us just conclude it

10 Likes

Re: Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina by veekid(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Beautiful nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Gazette Raises Questions Over Ali’s Appointment As Customs’ Comptroller-gen. / Man Hit By Canon Shots At PDP Rally In Delta Dies (Photos) / Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.