Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States (98996 Views)

Why Is Made In Nigeria Rice More Expensive? (photo) / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by squarelead(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2016
Are they producing it or repackaging, pls clarify.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by hassanvic(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
This is my town. some years back the production was so high that other people were coming to buy them but as time went by that no money to take it to another level and with quickest way of getting money, my people start abandoning farming including myself in search of white collar job. May God help us to re-trace back our lost pathway...........Omo igbemo use agbe ya oo
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by abiyy: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2017
hassanvic:
This is my town. some years back the production was so high that other people were coming to buy them but as time went by that no money to take it to another level and with quickest way of getting money, my people start abandoning farming including myself in search of white collar job. May God help us to re-trace back our lost pathway...........Omo igbemo use agbe ya oo

Hassan Vic, may I have ur contact need to talk to u urgently.

Thanks
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by somehow: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Can anyone help us with the updated prices of each locally made rice?

Thanks
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Homeyfav: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by olujaidi: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2019
Hello

Has anyone here heard of Nigeria Farmer's Group Cooperative Society? Are their investments legit? Does anyone have any warnings against investing with them? Are they creditworthy?

Pls help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers / Strange Yam Looking Like A Hand Harvested In Ekiti (Photos) / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.