Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Who Worked For Access Bank Before And After It Acquired Intercontinental Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Worked For Access Bank Before And After It Acquired Intercontinental Bank? (724 Views)

Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / Apply For Access Bank Plc Graduate Frontline Interns Recruitment / Hallmark Intercontinental Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Worked For Access Bank Before And After It Acquired Intercontinental Bank? by mayorchelsea(m): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good day everyone, I have a group assignment I am currently working on with some colleagues of mine.Our task is to get people who worked for Intercontinental Bank before Access bank acquired it.It doesn't matter if such person currently works with them or not.What we want to know is the challenges they faced having to start work under a new management and ownership; a new way of doing things compared to what was obtainable at Intercontinental Bank.Any information would be quite helpful.@lalasticlala,the staff dy fear to talk to us at the banks.This is another way I know to go about it,please help.PLEASE!!!
Re: Who Worked For Access Bank Before And After It Acquired Intercontinental Bank? by champol: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
I worked for Access bank after the acquisition. But Access bank never like the Intercontinental bank workforce in the first place. After doing one year with them, I was told to resign for not doing well with mystery shopping exercise conducted.
Re: Who Worked For Access Bank Before And After It Acquired Intercontinental Bank? by mayorchelsea(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
champol:
I worked for Access bank after the acquisition. But Access bank never like the Intercontinental bank workforce in the first place. After doing one year with them, I was told to resign for not doing well with mystery shopping exercise conducted.
I beg of thee, what differences can you say was obvious working for Intercontinental and Access later before leaving sir?maybe in terms of dressing, promotion/reward,operations pattern,anything please.
Re: Who Worked For Access Bank Before And After It Acquired Intercontinental Bank? by pakpan89(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Do a questionaire and send to me. We also have a facebook group you can search. Please state which group you are working for and purpose
Re: Who Worked For Access Bank Before And After It Acquired Intercontinental Bank? by mayorchelsea(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
pakpan89:
Do a questionaire and send to me. We also have a facebook group you can search. Please state which group you are working for and purpose
I'm not working for anyone or any organisation.It's a group assignment

(1) (Reply)

19th August Job Vacancies.. HURRY!!! / Administrative Assistant / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.