Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering (10237 Views)

Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Northern Groups Warn Akiolu ,Oba Of Lagos From Interfering In Politics / Injuction Restraining INEC From Removing Eyitayo jegede as PDP candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering by Jirate(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2016
castrokins:
Guess You Meant To Say "Tamper"?

Thanks grin

I was excited about the news to notice “Typographical Errors”, One of the major reasons why Buhari and APC have failed so far is due to “Absence of Opposition”. Only Fayose is talking.
Let hope a Strong and Vibrant PDP will wake them UP. 2019 is still Far, three years away, Nigeria can’t just continue down the hill at this pace and not disintegrate. cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering by dracosith(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
PDP- change this change

1 Like

Re: PDP Convension: Court Bars Police, DSS, INEC From Interfering by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Apc nothing them sabi,
Economy=f9
Government=f9
Nepotism=A1
Communication=f9
Propaganda=A1
Liars=A1
Corruption=Highest above A1 sef
Apc never had a good intention or plans to rule
nigerians their plan was after election when inec
announce the winning which the all thought will
be pdp the will draw nigeria into south-sudan n d leader will leave nigeria n go to places like london n usa,while their followers the zombie will be killing their selves in the name of apc,walahi is za pity my hommies can't smoke ciga morethan 2times in a day becos no money for dem,go to beer parlor no customers,marriages just the crash down cos no money and obalende of all places that has a highest business transaction bt rather make konji kill dem customers than 4 dem to flush out konji is better to chop food.
Za good news my fellow nigerians(nairalanders)
pdp shall rise again,shall take za power becos pdp is a party for all za people,the poor,the middle class n the rich,some people will say pdp waste 16yrs of power,my question is how many years did it take all the developed countries to be where the are nw,it took long mana,u can't except a farmer to plant n harvest in the same thing mana.
When pdp was in power everything was easy 4
the common man,his rent,za food,transportation,contracts was going
on,people r getting jobs,developing of
infasturcture was taking place,salary plus bonus
was paid to nigerians,niger delta was
peaceful,north east walahi ba labare,
Quote me n see za fire da chi utuma bu ru u
banka.

During PDP brick layers had more building to build. During PDP securityguards and househood were living well. We refused to make another mistakes #Never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IG Deploys Very Senior Officers To States Ahead Of Saturday's Elections. / Superior Joins Council Of Chiefs, As His Son Oke Declares For Ughelli North Seat / NJC Sanctions 3 Judges - Okogbule Gbasam, Nusirat Umar, Edem Kooffreh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.