Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Please How Can I Unlock My Tecno H3 Privacy Code? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please How Can I Unlock My Tecno H3 Privacy Code? (1132 Views)

My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Unlock My Tecno H3 Privacy Code? by Vickicious19: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please how can I unlock my tecno h3? They are requesting for privacy code and I can't remember putting it? I tried using handflashing but it didn't work.
Re: Please How Can I Unlock My Tecno H3 Privacy Code? by elfakkawy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Just reflash the phone using stock firmware
Re: Please How Can I Unlock My Tecno H3 Privacy Code? by Carlcaresophia: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2016
Vickicious19:
Please how can I unlock my tecno h3? They are requesting for privacy code and I can't remember putting it? I tried using handflashing but it didn't work.
Hello Vickicious19, have you changed your Simcard? If yes, it means you had set anti-theft function with your previous Simcard before. You can try following ways to solve the problem. Thank you!
1.Input the privacy code you set before.
2. Insert previous SIM card and cancel the anti-theft function, steps: setting----Security----Mobile anti-theft---cancel.
3. Fetch back your privacy code via the emergency number when you set anti-theft function before (we usually choose phone number of relatives or friends). Ways as following: Insert the new SIM to your phone (ignoring that you can't operate the phone without privacy code), send message #mima# to your phone via the emergency number. Then your emergency number can receive a message to reset privacy code.
4. If you can't find your previous SIM and can't remember the emergency number (or the number is invalid), you can take your your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your problem.

If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the country and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. / Xiaomi Phones Camera Better Than Tecno/infinix/gionee Phones Camera / UMI Plus E Specification,features And Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.