Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos (35679 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident 6 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Soldier Dies In Road Accident 22 Days To His Wedding (Photos) / Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is why you shouldn't accept the no sex until the wedding night Bullshit, everyone won't be present on his/her wedding day, live today like it's your last.
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by AMYSTEV(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
RIP bru
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by veron007: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
It's a sad moment for the family of a young man who died today just few months to his wedding.. May his soul rest in peace..His mourning brother who shared the sad news wrote;

Rest In Peace Bro,just few month to your wedding and death took you away from us.I still can't believe you NO MORE

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/young-man-dies-in-fatal-car-accident.html

Lesson wear your seat belt all the time. RIP young brother!
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
beautiful232:
LORD you know much better[sub][/

cry

Fine girl, you sure that your hand won't cut (or bend) just because you want to take selfie?
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by breakeven: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Village people don strike again. kiss undecided
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by rhymaholic: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Death by accident? Dear Lord, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by snipesdam(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
omogidi234:
I saw something that looks like dangote truck in the pix. Please dangote should train and retrain his drivers oh. They are wasting too much innocent lives. May his family be comforted.

I see these dangote's truck boys @ Onne port Port Harcourt. They are always high on tramadol... They always smoke Marijuana inside the truck while driving.. Why won't things like this happen?
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by snipesdam(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
If you ever see dangote truck on the way, Stay clear oh!!! Don't compete with them on the road... These boys don't have regard for life.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
It's a sad moment for the family of a young man who died today just few months to his wedding.. May his soul rest in peace..His mourning brother who shared the sad news wrote;

Rest In Peace Bro,just few month to your wedding and death took you away from us.I still can't believe you NO MORE

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/young-man-dies-in-fatal-car-accident.html

RIP man
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
youngest85:
Over speeding
Bros death is inevitable nomatter the cause
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by youngest85(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
SafeAlhaji:
Bros death is inevitable nomatter the cause

But 'you are safe'
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
youngest85:

But 'you are safe'
Yes am safe but not with death...i gotta go when my time reach
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
omogidi234:
I saw something that looks like dangote truck in the pix. Please dangote should train and retrain his drivers oh. They are wasting too much innocent lives. May his family be comforted.

WWhat if it is spiritually manipulated by Dangote himself to bring more luck of fortune?
The don't know neither would they love knowledge they will die like men. Know ye not that ye are gods?
Ps.
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by Thandobaby(f): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Rip to him,l can't imagine e pain his fiancee is in now but dust we came and dust we return
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by Remix10(m): 5:08am On Aug 13, 2016
Is that not Dangote's truck in the picture, Dangote truck drivers taking innocent lives since 90's, RIP Nwanne!
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by Valfrankie(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2016
omogidi234:
Yours is what I call Real Eagle eyes!!! Damn, took me a while after your comment to see it. RIP to the young blood...
Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by nkechiben(f): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Oh ooooo!

Re: Man Dies In Accident Months To His Wedding. Photos by nkechiben(f): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2016
The second pix is what I actually want to post. The first one is a mistake o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Shouldn’t Wear On An Airplane / US-Iran Face-Off: Tougher Screening Awaits Nigerian Travellers / Another 171 Nigerians Return From Libya Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.