Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Feasibility Study On Frozen Food Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Feasibility Study On Frozen Food Business (1704 Views)

15% Investment Interest On Frozen Food Delivery Business in PH / 22% Bi-Monthly Interest Rate On Frozen food distribution business In PH / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feasibility Study On Frozen Food Business by Oooops: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello Business guys,

Please i have the intention of starting a frozen food business (chicken, turkey. fish. gizzard, etc) in Lagos. I need people with experience to please guide me through.
- How can i get stocks?
- Is it seasonal?
- Is it profit oriented?
- Does government policies have much effect on it? ?
- And all the nitty gritty of the business.

Lets brainstorm.

Kindly assist as every of your experience is highly welcomed and will help in making my decision. This is urgent please.

Regards
Re: Feasibility Study On Frozen Food Business by otunbadan(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oooops:
Hello Business guys,

Please i have the intention of starting a frozen food business (chicken, turkey. fish. gizzard, etc) in Lagos. I need people with experience to please guide me through.
- How can i get stocks?
- Is it seasonal?
- Is it profit oriented?
- Does government policies have much effect on it? ?
- And all the nitty gritty of the business.

Lets brainstorm.

Kindly assist as every of your experience is highly welcomed and will help in making my decision. This is urgent please.

Regards

Depends on your location. Near in mind the what you are going into is called retailing. So you need to look into your location and general attitude of people in that area. you have to look into where to get your stock or you can go into production of your stock except frozen fish.

(1) (Reply)

Chris Kwekowe Turned Down Bill Gates To Start Slatecube And Its Changing Lives / I Need A Loan Of 50k To Settle An Urgent Need / Zee International Water Collector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.