Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Herein Lies The Most Romantic Letter In Human History - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Herein Lies The Most Romantic Letter In Human History (508 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herein Lies The Most Romantic Letter In Human History by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Letter from Sikira Ibadan Bae to her boo
Dear Michael, longs time low see. If they say is water that will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other lofers are behafe to their Bae ? U haf refus to call me for the past one mount. and if I tries ur number, mtn will be say your numba is unreach, is unreach.
You refus to fisit me me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from heafen. Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hug together. If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Michael, Michael, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle.
Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf tooken in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it. My grandmoomi talk that it be like am carrying twins. I haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau. I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now.
Silifa, my younger sister, cames home with her boyfriend yesterday.if u see d boy,very beautiful but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too.
Left I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso-ebi for anti taiba's naming o. The color is red and yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe. I cannot wait to send you the photo.
My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me?
I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a dokto and they eager to see u.
Yours frightfully!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Would U Do , come in here / Oh! My Soulmate / This Picture Will Help You Calculate Your Fiances Brideprice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.