Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

A Potential Sports Writer In Need Of Help!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Potential Sports Writer In Need Of Help!!!! (471 Views)

Sports Writer Wanted! / 10 Sites To Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria / Make Money As A Writer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Potential Sports Writer In Need Of Help!!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hello Nairalander.
I'm a writer generally but I would love to settle specifically with sports writing because sports to me is life. I've got lots of juicy sports articles which I've been stockpiling in my phone for long. The niggling issue is that I don't have contact with any sports newspaper, sport magazine or blog where I can forward my articles to, even if it's freelancing.
I would gladly appreciate if someone helps me out with any contact or how to go about it.

you can email me at chuxyfranklin@gmail. com, or whatsapp me on the number 08109414256, if you want to be discrete with any information.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: A Potential Sports Writer In Need Of Help!!!! by 1miccza: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2016
You can call 07032052503 his name's yomi

(1) (Reply)

A Graduate Of Agricultural Economics And Extension in need of a job / Enterprise Liaison Officer / Job Creation Step/yagep Finally Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.