Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee (38171 Views)

Your Retirement Is Secured With 50% Discount On Queen's Court @ 5m / Buying A Property Is One Of The Best Ways To Prepare For Old Age Or Retirement. / World’s Top 24 Retirement Destinations Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
kk

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
window hood Decoration

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by kopell: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
desiji:
mine Ac is going to be something new, we were thinking of the enviroment and basically consturted the Ac piping that three rooms will be using one unit outside
Thank you. I challenge my electrician about the same system. I told him I need one single system with 8 individual control units. He was a little skeptical. I proved to him its being in used here for many years. He came down to advice me the challenge I may have when its faulty. His advice change my thinking completely.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
True that but you have to also think if we keep on following the status quo we won't change our mindset to things. we are privilage to make changes and i don't think it will get bad so fast because we are talking about inverter A/C here even with power fluctations you are save because the are specially made to withstand power surges
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
mn

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
kb

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
desiji:
kb

Hello Sir,

How much the front door cost?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
The Front door cost is 180K

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
öö

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by FastShipping: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thanks.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
i got a discount so the amount paid was 120k

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
you are welcome

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by mufutau55(m): 3:53am On Sep 20, 2016
desiji:
i got a discount so the amount paid was 120k

Did you buy double door (door-in-door) for the kitchen exit, or just same turkey iron door?

What is the height of your king post? What is the dimensions of this building? How many bedroom bungalow? Thx.

Note: Very nice plastering job.

Hajji M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by bplenty(m): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2016
@desiji

This is a masterpiece. Congratulations on a job well done.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Thank you very much, i followed your chronograph of ur house that encouraged me to post mine

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2016
@Alhaji
a) The Door for the Kitchen exit has a story in itself, We bought the same door for both the Kitchen & Dinning Exit but due to how the House was constructed we couldn't use the same one for Both we have to then change the Kitchen Door to another Turkey Bullt Proof.
b) The king Post height is 15ft high i presume but i am implementing Solar that is the Reason ( We have to start thinking Green)
c) It is a 4 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2016
@ Alhaji
The Plastering Job was really second to Known, the Artisan didn't compromise with anything at all we probably use over 110 Bags of cement for both inside and outside.
and the thickness alone was worth it
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2016
@ Bplenty followed your chronologe of your Building from Begining to the end

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
ha

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by desiji: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Chambers with d BQ

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by bplenty(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
@desiji

Thanks again. I didnt even think someone would follow my budget retirement home at all. All I did was just post it all on line as all I learnt was from here. Your project is definitely eye catching plus you have a developedeal location too. Good on ya mate.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by mufutau55(m): 2:33am On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:
@Alhaji
a) The Door for the Kitchen exit has a story in itself, We bought the same door for both the Kitchen & Dinning Exit but due to how the House was constructed we couldn't use the same one for Both we have to then change the Kitchen Door to another Turkey Bullt Proof.
b) The king Post height is 15ft high i presume but i am implementing Solar that is the Reason ( We have to start thinking Green)
c) It is a 4 Bedroom Bungalow with BQ

Thanks for all the info Bro. Yes it was a splendid job of plasterings o.

Hajji M.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by gist4kidsblog: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2016
This will not be your first and last building on this earth..
You that built it will move in with ur family, in the mighty name of Allah...

When next you have another project.. Don't forget to call/WhatsApp 080-85-310-359. For your original roofing tiles...

5 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Wow!!!! Op abeg when u finish and you wan launch am, please just tell me the total cost of building it so that I can invite you to build mine. I am dead serious

7 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by God2man(m): 6:30am On Sep 23, 2016
Following...
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by bmcariyo(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2016
ok
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by alberto2k(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:
ha
Hello Sir, have u gotten your Bathroom accessories yet? W/Cs and et all?
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by lilmax(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2016
money is all I see cool.......

6 Likes

Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by misterawo: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2016
following cool
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by JAZES(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2016
God bless u @op
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by BENARI: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2016
This is a masterpiece of a building.
Well done!

If it please you, I would love to see the plan of this building particularly the floor.

Warm regards.
Re: The Nigeria Retirement Home Mastering The Odyssee by twinskenny(m): 7:05am On Sep 23, 2016
desiji:
When i read about people with Geological Survey still going to spend about 450 Thousand naira for Bore-Hole i have to shout Halleluyah
for mine even Thou the first one Failed. The Young showed me That there are still Good Handworkers in Naija the boy called told me i had to add something went back and redid the whole Bore-hole again

Wow nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Out From His Condo In Malaysia - Pictures / Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Any Where In Nigeria / AMCON Seizes Multimillion Naira Properties In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.