Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore (37734 Views)

Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding / Jhene Aiko's Ex-husband Oladipo Omishore Demands For Spousal Support / Jhene Aiko Files For Divorce From Nigerian Husband, Oladipo Omishore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Proffdada: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Gobe grin
She's been looking for a good reason
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Coldfaya(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2016
irreconcilable differences. you guys didn't know about this 11 months ago?? men all these mini things makes us scared of venturing into marriage sef
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by tukdi: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
lifezone247:
Maggi and crayfish grin
cheesy Happy sunday!
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Johnnoo(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2016
I wasn't surprised undecided
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by tr3y(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2016
2dugged:
Those of you shouting team foreign girls,this is the down side of it,he better come back home and Marry, just imagine, only 11 months
Still not marrying you when I come back tongue
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2016
tr3y:

Still not marrying you when I come back tongue
I didn't say me,or I know you before? so far you come home and Marry
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by TrollTrap: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Fùck Donald Trump! angry
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by lifezone247(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2016
tukdi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Happy sunday!
I greet you bro.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Pylony(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Make una help me ask am wetin him dey look for white woman body wey no dey for our beautiful Nigerian Ladies? Thank Goodness he only spent 11month dey enjoy wetin carry am go marry one of those white ladies with wrinkle as they age.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Pylony(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2016
TrollTrap:
Fùck Donald Trump! angry
Na wa o, na Trump break the marriage? Abi you think say America na Nigeria were people dey blame government if them no see their smelly poop coming as expected in the toilet?
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by jamalnation(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Expose d freak
GossipGirl1:
But you gotta eat the booty lyk groceries
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by olaniyi0(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
and nigerian men screaming team foreign women

here you go one of ur representative didnt represent u nigerian men well

only NIGERIAN WOMEN can actually put up with you NIGERIAN GUYS nd ur sickening attitude

not all nigerian men tho are sickening
lol.. she is of mixed race, well 9ja spirit dey her body also i think 4rm yoruba tribe sha.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Alfred234(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2016
I never expected this kind of thing from Jhene Aiko
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Qualer: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2016
GossipGirl1:
But you gotta eat the booty lyk groceries

groceries are too cheap... i will eat yours like a three course meal! grin

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Charliiee(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Don't let your Husband/Wife stop you from finding true love tongue
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Kakamorufu(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2016
uckennety:
I tot big Sean and Arianna are lovers!
tor. They've broken up since last year
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Kakamorufu(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Pylony:
Make una help me ask am wetin him dey look for white woman body wey no dey for our beautiful Nigerian Ladies? Thank Goodness he only spent 11month dey enjoy wetin carry am go marry one of those white ladies with wrinkle as they age.
jhene aiokho aint that white tho. Shes half afro-american and half japanese
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Orikinla(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2016
[size=14pt]Why do small women like big men?

See as she small and the Omo Naija big and tall like giant to her.[/size]

[size=14pt]Meanwhile, Screen Naija YouTube will soon be recruiting!
See more on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWbeJ1w3qU[/size]

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by uckennety(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
tor. They've broken up since last year

Ok dz one will be lyk dt
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by olaniyi0(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
jhene aiokho aint that white tho. Shes half afro-american and half japanese
ah! see how them split one person afro side 4 9ja, half american and half japanese, ahdon vex am outta thread.

2 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by olu1759(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2016
That girl wey be like mayonaise container.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by 2tujays(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Kakamorufu(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2016
olaniyi0:
ah! see how them split one person afro side 4 9ja, half american and half japanese, ahdon vex am outta thread.
hahahahahaha. Never comot ooo
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Kakamorufu(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2016
uckennety:

Ok dz one will be lyk dt
hahahaha. Really

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
I hope wizkid is watching and taking notes. Those american chics got no chill. There is not Africa that you can just do anyhow

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by hshgjzg(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Good day brother and sister,am into a music promotion of any kind of musical video you want sooth or promoting audio musical,and also video promotion,you can call us on this mobile phone number or whatsapp me on number( +2349039248810) God we help us to together to make everything work fine.......Amen and Amen............
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
[size=16pt]first TBillz, now Mr.Dot. Yoro guys just dey take the "L " left right and center lol. Anyhow sha.[/size]

Fair enough.

But they are always snatching ya Eboe Chics from you lol.

Once a nyggah takes a chic that's naturally meant to be yours, he definitely has one over you and you have to respect that. All the decent Eboe Chics prefer Yoruba nyggahs and that says a lot about ya manhood loool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Galaxydon1(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2016
tukdi:
undecided No sauce?
yam sauce
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by uckennety(m): 11:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
hahahaha. Really

Ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by SafeAlhaji(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2016
and you are from kenya i guess...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Zubby Michael, Regina Daniel, Ini Edo, Toyin Abraham Goofing Around On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.