Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87831 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
At least six persons have been feared dead and several others injured in a blood spilling clash between the indigenes of Akowa in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo state and Hausa people living in the community.

The incident which occurred during the evening hours Friday, has led to the lost of properties, burning of the community and people deserting their locality in the process .

According to reports, an Hausa man had ran amuck killing two indigenes and equally taking his own life thereafter. This in turn made the residents engage in a reprisal attack leading to the deaths of four others.

According to Okeoma News, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Mr Andrew Enwerem, a Deputy Superintendent of police, DSP, said that his office has received a report that three persons were killed in the attack, while several others were injured and receiving treatments at various hospitals.

The police spokesperson further disclosed that on receiving the information, the state commissioner of police, CP, Mr Taiwo Lakanu, personally mobilised officers and led operation to the community where normalcy has been restored.

Mr Enwerem said that the police officers have take over the community, while investigation into the cause of the violence and subsequently the killings and with the view of bringing the perpetrators to justice have immediately been launched.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/imo-state-on-fire-as-hausa-indigenes.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
what is Nigeria turning into

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
God save us. This is just too much

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
very bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Csami(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ewo! Wetin we go do this hausa/fulani people for this country sef! Na to pack comot? Break naija dem no gree, Oya live in peace dem still no gree.

Fij here I come!

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by kossyablaze(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thr brother is now the president, dey feel untouchable. Worst these mallams are illiterates and wretched. They are nothing but blood suckers. Im beginning to question thr religion now. It's a pity we are in same country with them.

248 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ofeoil: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ndi-imo are not happy with Okorocha. APC have been rigging election in Imo State, from gov to senate.

Okorocha have been demolishing peoples business and property as revenge for losing the last election.

The just concluded senate election was rigged. US listed Imo as the only state unsafe in the East.

Let us just get one thing straight, Ndi-imo are not muslims and will never be muslims.

Ndi-imo are Igbo and christians. A leopard never changes its spots.

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Poweredbreww: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jeeez. Hausa people and trouble everywhere.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Jirate(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2016

This is unacceptable, highly reprehensible and detestable.
My brother, how I wish big grammar can help. For how long will the Hausas continue to fight their host, yesterday it was in Lagos, today IMO, tomorrow it will be Benue again, all because their brother is now President.

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DankemzI(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016

Lord Lugard for the Pains you put us thru, you'll Never know Peace. Even in your Grave

204 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dunkem21(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
In a normal society the reprisal attack from the indegene's is uncalled for because the killing by the Hausa (bike man) wasn't intentional but they(indegenes ) knew law in Nigeria is not effective ( probing the bike man) therefore the police and other agent involve should be blame.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by XaintJoel20: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
I see Nigeria disintegrating soon..

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Macelliot(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Oh Humanity!
Black man and jungle justice!

What a pity!

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by doublewisdom: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okorocha has sold Imo to the North.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Jirate(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Have you forgotten there is a new sheriff in Town? cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by LecciGucci: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
mm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Victorvexz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Yimu, Because Nigeria is the only country that experience intra tribal fights?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cascarino(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
doublewisdom:
Okorocha has sold Imo to the North.
. What are you talking about? Can't you just comments without mentioning Rochas. Is it only in IMO that there has been clash between Hausas and their hosts. I am in Ideato presently the scene of the incidence and Rochas has nothing to do with the violence. Please spare the man bro!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Byko899(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
the news there is fake,this is the real story, an Hausa man in an attempt to rape a girl killed her and the woman in the house she ran to for protection,in fact the Hausa man was new to the town, he was employed because of the rate of robbery at the house he was working,since he came,the woman has being laying complain about him. it happens that today he decided to force the woman,she ran to the house of another elderly woman,the Hausa guy killed both of them, he did not kill himself, he was killed by angry mob

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by lielbree: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
this madness just have to stop.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by scholes0(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers take their version of the story to the North.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.

102 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by HRich(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jesus
I think IMO people should fight Rochas the more than the Hausa people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ikwokrikwo: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who said the Hausa man was mad? Lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by LecciGucci: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
cascarino:
. What are you talking about? Can't you just comments without mentioning Rochas. Is it only in IMO that there has been clash between Hausas and their hosts. I am in Ideato presently the scene of the incidence and Rochas has nothing to do with the violence. Please spare the man bro!

i was just reading without commenting
but wen i saw this ur post i have to come in.
i have lived in imo state all my life until recently.
the truth is imo state was one of the most peaceful states in nigeria.
u can hardly hear a abt a riot not to talk of inter tribal fights dat results to killing.
but since rochas assumed on seat and giving this pple confindence by building houses and mosque for them here and there granting them acces to every conner in imo.
since then imo has not been d same again

90 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.