Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? (718 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? / Ever Experienced The Para-normal? / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
I hear many people talk about their experience with Dejavu where they have already experienced the future.it seems more like going back in time where everything happens the way they saw it in a dream a trans or whatever

I have never had such experience but if You have,Do share!!!!!
Re: Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
well there was tat one time....

i saw tat fancy watch... dipped my hand into my pocket and paid... i felt like i had done the exact same thing before...... then it hit me...

i bought a fancy watch 2 days before.... the money i had just used was my dad's change... grin..

...The slap he gave me brought anoda dejavu feeling....grin
Re: Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by lodscott(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
as u never experience am, weitn make you open topic ontop its head?
Re: Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by bitchcrafts: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
I'm too lackadaisical with visions to remember shi, I see visions through the nights. but non gets tamed in memory...and good news is I don't even care... Que Sera Sera.
Re: Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by vicstar(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
• • • • • The dejavu feeling I can get ma hands on is that time I told a girl "I ve got a gift for u, close ya eyes and don't peek," she obeyed and I gave her a kiss embarassed it immediately downed on me cry dat I've done dis shiiit before cool
Re: Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
I experience it alot in most cases i feel i've been in a place before and i experienced things that have happened...

It's fun tho', you won't believe it until it hits you like ''oh, i think i've been here b4 '' , ''oh, i think i've done this b4 exactly''...It's awesome
Re: Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • The dejavu feeling I can get ma hands on is that time I told a girl "I ve got a gift for u, close ya eyes and don't peek," she obeyed and I gave her a kiss embarassed it immediately downed on me cry dat I've done dis shiiit before cool

U know you dont have to sound so lame..
Re: Dejavu,have You Ever Experienced It???? by vicstar(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
discoprophet:

U know you dont have to sound so lame..

• • • • • You know you don't have to quote me undecided

(1) (Reply)

“guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says / Pick One, Weed Or Pusssy Or Money. / Lalasticlala Should Be Exported To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.