Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is This Fair On Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Fair On Me (2024 Views)

Is This Fair To Our Soldiers. / Pls Don't Judge Me(is This Fair) Must Read / Is This Fair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Fair On Me by richkids1(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2009
Dear NairalanderS please make un a help me contribute to this topic ooo.
i get one site wey i dey visit to help me improve myself and one day one woman just send an email to me through the site and talk say make i dey help am and i know seey you go tell me the way out before putting my leg into this matter.
This is the story all about.

[b]
FROM JULIET,GOD BLESS YOU
Hello Dearest,

How are you doing presently,I hope this my mail will reach you in good condition of health,I will really like to have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.My name is Miss.Juliet Sankawulo. Am 25years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Dr.Wilton G. Sankawulo Jnr.
who was a politician. He died during the war in my country. My parents died during the war crises caused by the former president Charles Tailor.

Am the only suviverial of my family so i managed to make my way to the near by country Senegal, where am now residing in a refugue camp in Dakar Senegal.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Her aim was to kill me.

Meanwhile,I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 6.500,000.00 in Finance Firm with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my school before i escaped to this country to safe my life.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. there are millions of people in this country who will help me if i tell them this matter, but i don't want to stay in this country and i don't want to invest any thing in this country.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
as soon as the money transfered to your account i will join you in your country
immediately.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to any body till I come over to you, once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.i will try to send you my picture in my next mail. Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Dearly
Miss.Juliet Sankawulo.[/b]
Re: Is This Fair On Me by RiffRaff: 1:36am On Sep 28, 2009
So u 2 got dis email?
Na ur Nigerian broda's oh!
D scammer, yahoo yahoo,
Re: Is This Fair On Me by richkids1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
thanks guy for telling me the truth
grin grin
i am now a joyous guy
Re: Is This Fair On Me by Turiano(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2009
My guy na g guys dey do their work,wel i bet u stil gve it a try but wen it requires u payn any amount u stop.
Re: Is This Fair On Me by richkids1(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2009
thanks guy
richkids1:

thanks guy for telling me the truth
grin grin
i am now a joyous guy
Re: Is This Fair On Me by dominique(f): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
oldest scam in the book. . . there was a time i was getting similar mails on a regular basis, then hid my e mail address, maybe you should do that too
Re: Is This Fair On Me by Dottijo: 3:54am On Oct 27, 2009
sad shocked

My dear brothers,

God bless you, you have safe me from 419's guys, thank you,
Re: Is This Fair On Me by donjon: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
Those g boys are very goods now o!
I recently saw ATC (anti terrorism certificate) in a cyber cafe recently! & dey are using it 2 scam oyinbo who are busy expecting package 4rm a diplomat in china! Beta shine ur eye
Re: Is This Fair On Me by Dottijo: 4:16am On Oct 28, 2009
YES WALLAHI, IS TRUE IN LESS THAN 24HRS I GOT SAME ABOVE REPLY:
AND BELOW, IS A WORD OF ADVICE TO THE 419 FOOLS.

THE SO-CALL; MISS JUJU WILTON G. SANKAWULO JNR.
{Please laugh and salute me also, you are yet to be train as the . . .’S BUT Be
Careful! The day we monkey go, go market, e’ no go come back again. Or many days for the thief but only a day for the owner, Finally, I’m advising you and the Ghost Rev. Fathers, or your team mates, to go to the original Rev. Fathers to seek for prayers of forgiveness from God, the earlier the better. I personally also pray for you to stop from this dubious character, because this world is a small world and finally, we must be leave the world and must render account of our visit to the world, And you know either Hell or Paradise} “So please for your own interest, don’t sent me any mail again. Okay! my dear beloved Nigerians, de johns and the julis. Bye”.

So Ladies and Gentle Men lets be careful, and keep on praying for repent to these guys.
Re: Is This Fair On Me by cutegoddy(m): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2009
Dat na confirm scam mail. Neva mind efcc don dey trace such people.
Re: Is This Fair On Me by alhajiy2k(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
This a typical scam letter- 419. On d average I receive 20 of them a day.
Re: Is This Fair On Me by ajekpaks(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2009
for my own the gurl or the boy send me one fine picture
Re: Is This Fair On Me by jossytech(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2009
Those are our guys, the prayer na joint prayer mak our country better ooo, these guy wont stop if they dont find something to hold, work anything legal, (http://www.indiabroadband.net/general-offtopic-discussions/16756-email-financial-fraud.html) this is their info again

Pls YY guys, repent and together we can rebuild this nation for better
Re: Is This Fair On Me by Iwalewami: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2009
It might just be true, but i need u to be extra careful and not to add ur money no matter how small but show interest that u are willing 2 help and u will know her intention.

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 8, Dies From Anal... / Funny Photo: Policeman Breaks The Rule...lwkmd / Airtel 4gb For #1500 promo Is Back!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.