Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya (3189 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Paracetamol: A Friend Or A Villain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Lagusta(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
@dominique, lalasticlala and seun.....

I don't really like doing this, but I just have to do it, I am using this medium to beg well-meaning nairalanders to help my friend, olanrewaju okusanya, who is a young, talented, brilliant dude, and has been diagnosed with cancer of the lungs....

Please help in any way you can, please he is a dear friend.....

I don't want him to die please.....

To the mods and supermods, his Facebook page is "prince okus" without the quotes....

His phone number is 08123422974, from there you can get his other numbers and the location....

Please help....

I wish the mods would verify first before I post the account number, so that my integrity would be intact....

Thanks to you all in advance....

Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by micfoley: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sad. Such a handsome guy. OP, may God bless you for making this effort. Please, let's try to help
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Choplyf(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2016
I wish him well
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by afanide: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2016
the bad Eggs have spoilt opportunities for the potential genuine people that would need help,.....
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Lagusta(m): 12:33am On Aug 13, 2016
afanide:
the bad Eggs have spoilt opportunities for the potential genuine people that would need help,.....

Thanks, that's why I want the mods to do a verification before I post the account number....

Thanks to you all for the support.....
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Lung cancer? My thoughts and prayers goes out to him. I wish him well.

He is receiving treatment in Nigeria?
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Kunlexic(m): 5:25am On Aug 13, 2016
May God take him thru the position and in this situation that Nigeria is financially broke
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Lagusta(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Yieldings:
Lung cancer? My thoughts and prayers goes out to him. I wish him well.

He is receiving treatment in Nigeria?

Yes, palliative for now.....
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by zarakay(f): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by idris4r83(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lagusta whats the update on this guy please
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by MrCyril(m): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Lagusta:
@dominique, lalasticlala and seun.....

I don't really like doing this, but I just have to do it, I am using this medium to beg well-meaning nairalanders to help my friend, olanrewaju okusanya, who is a young, talented, brilliant dude, and has been diagnosed with cancer of the lungs....

Please help in any way you can, please he is a dear friend.....

I don't want him to die please.....

To the mods and supermods, his Facebook page is "prince okus" without the quotes....

His phone number is 08123422974, from there you can get his other numbers and the location....

Please help....

I wish the mods would verify first before I post the account number, so that my integrity would be intact....

Thanks to you all in advance....
We are the best in the business. Contact me let's see how we can help. We offer good deals with good discount . We have an ongoing discount packages promo and our hospital is the best in India and we have handled a lot of Nigerian patients who can testify how good we are. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. Our hospital is a 700 bed- hospital with more than 300 senior consultants, 1500 Panel doctors and 1800 paramedical staff. All you need to do is mail me your medical report and I will give you cost estimate and how long you will stay in India. Please make the subject of the mail " medical report" Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change. It's a complete package. 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com . We have world class facilities in the following:
1. Cancer Treatment
2. Cardiac and Cardiology Surgery
3. Kidney Transplant
4. Joint Replacement
5. Fertility Treatment
6. Cosmetic Surgery
7. High - Tech Diagnostics
8. Bone Marrow Transplant
9. Spine Surgery
10. Advanced Neuro Surgery
11. Urology and Andrology
12. Bariatric Surgery
13. Liver Transplant
14. Critical Care Unit.

Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Lagusta(m): 5:35am On Oct 08, 2016
idris4r83:
Lagusta whats the update on this guy please

He is currently receiving treatment, thanks...

All he needs is prayers now......
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by idris4r83(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Lagusta:

He is currently receiving treatment, thanks...

All he needs is prayers now......
may Almighty Allah heal him

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Lagusta(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
So sad, so painful, but so much gratitude.....

We lost him today!!!

May his soul find solace......

1 Like

Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by neurosci: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by Healthgwr: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2016

Bell products will take care of ………………….

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

* A wise man prevents what a fool cures
* The price of prevention is low but cure is high

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian

and their phone numbers who had various serious health challenges before click the link bellow.

15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.

All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.

This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 10 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996

What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….

The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..

Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888 or

08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

micfoley:
Sad. Such a handsome guy. OP, may God bless you for making this effort. Please, let's try to help
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by GogetterMD(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
How is your friend now? sad
Re: Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya by AuroraB(f): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
GogetterMD:
How is your friend now? sad
He wrote last year that he has passed on naaa
Hian sad

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 25 2021 In Nigeria / Nutritional And Health Benefits Of Cocoyam You Never Knew / Why 5G Network Masks Are Called The Death Towers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.