Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) (64490 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Girl Dies After "Miracle" Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her Body.See Photos

In a bid to perform miracle and demonstrate what he can do, a South African pastor has reportedly caused the death of a young girl after putting a heavy speaker on her...According to reports making the rounds on South Africa's social media, the girl died due to internal injuries she sustained...

Read the full story according to TheSouthernDaily;

Congregates of Mount Zion General Assembly went home with heads down this week Sunday after a failed demonstration of power by the church pastor when a girl fainted after he put a very big and heavy speaker on top of her, promising her that she would not feel pain. The woman has now died from internal injuries caused to her lungs.

Pastor Lethebo Rabalango had organised a night of worship at his church in Polokwane where he was teaching about demonstration of power in which he emphasised that if Jesus walked on water, he too could do anything with faith.

It is on this point that he invited a girl from the praise team and asked her to lie down. He then ordered Ushers to carry a big speaker and put on her stomach saying the weight would not harm her. As if it was not enough, he climbed on top of the speaker, adding pressure to suffocate the girl who remained quite for she had already passed out.

After seating on top of the speaker which was still on the girl’s stomach for close 5 minutes, he got up and ordered removal of the speaker, but the girl could not rise because she had fainted. It took some elders giving her first aid treatment that she came back but complained of a broken rib. She was then taken to hospital.

However, the pastor blamed the girl and accused her of having little faith for she could not withstand a very simple task. Pastor Lethabo can be accessed via his facebook Account.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/girl-dies-after-miracle-prophet-puts.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by dainformant(m): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2016
we are watching

19 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:36am On Aug 13, 2016
okay, notin to say for now

6 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:37am On Aug 13, 2016
scam alert

8 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Firefire(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2016
End-Time ignorance and stupidity. Despite the warnings... 'And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many'.

Yet...

'My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. (Hence), Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children"

RIP, and tell your maker you die out of ignorance.

Maranatha!

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by labamo07(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2016
All this end time pastors and gullible people looking for miracle sef. Na so miracle easy abi? Magic, kabalism, sorcery na him be miracle........................

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2016
Christianity Again?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by amuokuko: 6:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Make this pastor come put his speakers too on Nigeria, make this parasitic govt die...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by dabbyz(f): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Wahala dey o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2016
I HP d imbec!le hv finally performed his miracle
who I go even blame pass d gullible mofos

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by johnwizey: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2016
lepasharon:
Christianity Again?
That isn't christianity, it is mumuism!!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by nrexzy: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Hehehehe her soul go dey inside speaker!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by psucc(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Even God Himself won't punish this way.

No wonder Christ declared 'Come unto Me all ye that are heavy ladden, . . . Any church that will further put a yoke on her follower is not Christ's.

10 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by menxer: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Why are some Christians making every effort to show that religion and logical reasoning are not compatible?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Why is the fool still breathing?
My fren put Dangote truck on his own stomach!
#nonsense
#hunger
#fanatics

#Let love lead you, not religion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2016
I don't understand, the pastor has not been arrested and can be accessed via his facebook page? What a crazy messed up continent we live in

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by lovat(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2016
dominique:
I don't understand, the pastor has not been arrested and can be accessed via his facebook page? What a crazy messed up continent we live in
I think South Africans are the most gullible in Africa with religion

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by wolelove(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2016
If that pastor is still out there walking freely and still preaching what I don't know, means this story is fake.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
e kill dt poor girl

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Drinkwater06: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2016
The fraud called Christianity.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2016
is dis drama or just plain old stupidity....?..btw..he wasn't exercising faith..he was trying to feed his pride and ego..she wasn't exercising faith..no...being in that church alone proves her the kunta kinte of gullibility...

3 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Topgainer: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2016
False Prophets and Pastors will always use the foolish, signs and wonders seeking followers for ridiculously stunts.
There is this Nigerian Pastor that is the habit of pushing people down in the name of dashing anointing but I have not read or seen anywhere he pushed any of his family members for the same anointing.
There has been reports of fans falling over seats, concrete floor and pavements to the admiration of stunt seeking Christians many of whom are charged gate fees, in addition to other money they are coerced to pay.
These are the real enemies of Christ turning the house of God to business community where bangles, Apron, calender, books, tapes, Jerusalem mustard seeds and some abstract things like salvation, favour, marriage, exam success, breakthrough, anointing, victory, mercy, forgiveness, enemy-killings are sold.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by DeSepiero(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Pathetic angry.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Everybody in church that day are stvpid and should be arrested. Including the dead girl.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by dukeprince50: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
shebi this one no happen 4 imo state?? recently bad news deh originate from there o. I did not read it sha
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by veekid(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Awkward
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
I shake my head for Blackman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
It's either Kenya or south Africa...horrible things are happening there lately...from fake pastors to weird prostitute...lord have mocy

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by drss2(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
dat foolish pastor should be arrested for commiting first degree murder.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin Comedy!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / RCCG Refused To Allow A Lady Enter Their Premises Due To Her Dressing (Video) / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.