Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team (13790 Views)

Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by joey150(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Lionel Messi has reversed his earlier decision to quit playing for Argentina after the Night of their Copa America final loss to Chile.

After having a Conversation with new Argentina coach Edgardo Bauza, Messi seems to have thought his decison again and has decided to come back to the national team, Messi explained in a released statement on friday explaining:

"I see there are lots of problems in Argentine football and I do not want to create another,

I do not want to cause any harm, I have always tried to do the opposite and help wherever I could.

We have to fix a lot of things in Argentine football, but I'd rather do that from the inside and not criticising from the outside."

A lot of things went through my head the day of the last final and I seriously thought about quitting, but I love this country and this shirt too much," he said.

I thank all the people who want me to keep playing with Argentina, I hope we can soon deliver them some joy."

http://www.pronetotype.com/2016/08/messi-returns-back-to-argentina-national-team.html?m=0

12 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by joey150(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Lalasticlala prodigal son has returned grin

21 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by CzarRex: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
We are very happy about Missi's return to the national team coz;

He is returning with the much awaited match ball which he blasted to the moon

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Feshizzy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
CzarRex:

The guy above me has zero chill for FTC grin grin

And he can change mouth for Africa, one minute he was against messi and now he is with messi.
Your type is what is bringing us backwards in this country.

The guy below me most be using glo grin
Don't worry your prayer would be answered someday

anigbajumo:
angry

And to Messi, your going out and coming in doesn't affect the price of anything in the market.
So Cheers and move freely. Nothing do you. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by anigbajumo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2016

Ah dunno da hype about the national team.Is not a must for u to win world cup b4 you become the greatest of all time,it is physical even a blind man knows that the definition of soccer is Leo.....

We av heard about the person that won world best player award 3x conservatively but it is only Leo messi on earth surface that won it 4x in a row.until anybody sure pass or equal that achievement I nd unprejudiced soccer fans around the globe knows that you are the best of all time.why the fuc*k about national football

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Olarewajub: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Its alright

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Rounakid(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dem don free am?
Abi na from prison e make d statement? :/:/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by WilliamsChelster(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by igetemi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
I wan sell this space. Who wan buy?
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Phi001(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Brother Messi is back!!! Oya shoki! Argentina ti take over!!

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by deskhal(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Front page grin

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by veekid(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
You shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Welcome back baba Lionel Messi

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Unsad(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Smh because he saw Ronaldo got a cup . Abnormal boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by olimeh13(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
If messi lose another final he go RE-RETIRE again abi?
#laughing_in_efik

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by MilesLamar(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
oya all hail d igwe
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Livinusc(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice move my mentor
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Lordtrillion(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Not surprised cool
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by kels4fun(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
NEED TODAYS PREDICTIONS CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by zuma4k(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
I knew he'd be back soon... All Hail the BEST EVER FOOTBALLER!

7 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by ObaKlaz: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
I thought Barcelona's just signed Eminem. But I looked again, it was still Messi. *His new blonde hair*

4 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by LesbianBoy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rubbish! Someone please wake me up when he finally wins something with the Argentina senior team tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Section8(m): 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Any hater of Messi should feel free to... Kill YASEF

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by massinola(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
This would turn out to be the biggest mistake of his career if you ask me. He should have maintained his initial decision. If he should go to another final without winning it, he's going to regret reversing his decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by ObaKlaz: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
CzarRex:
who cares he has turned himself to a god, that was all he wanted all along,a diversion so that everybody will forget his failures
I bet you didn't know, but Messi doesn't fit in the same sentence as FAILURE, bro.
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Rayman5(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lionel Messi Disgracing peoples Fathers on d pitch Since 2005

2 Likes

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
messi has tried.
loosing 4 finals is not easy.
welcome back Leo
Call 08078350484 or 08093801333 for an affordable website for your business
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Spells(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Messi is back with no mercy....
Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by Glowstone(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
so? who gives a flying fvck abt a criminal anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Returns Back To Argentina National Team by stano2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
9z one world best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi: I'm Not Cristiano Ronaldo, I Can't Win Big Matches Alone / Leon Balogun Talks On How Super Eagles Can Get Better / FIFA Bans Musa Bility For 10 Years For Financial Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.