Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) (30926 Views)

Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / Four Hardened Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2016
These are the hardened criminals that has been terrorizing Nkwerre community in imo state for the past one month plus now. These demons killed a man n his granddaughter, rape a pregnant woman, vandalized people's houses, kidnapped few months old baby's, to mention but a few. God heard the cry n prayers of mothers, fathers, priest, youths even children n finally they were caught by the community vigilante on their way going from their final operation. The youths wanted to unleash their anger by giving them jungle justice but the securities intervened and took them to the police station for more investigations.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by ezychris(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Chai! The guy in the second pic looks like the keke man that took me from Orlu to Anara o! shocked
Annnikky, come edit this post and tell us where Nkwerre is located.

Lalasticlala, come and see this criminals oo

Modified

Ladies and Mentlegen! Finally, after 1year, 6months and 11days..... I'm FTC!

This post is dedicated to my Cute Mum and to my Bae of life, cyndyleo. I also wanna shout out to my brothers Bebey, Skelele and My correct and to my only sister Zizibebe and finally to my bestie of life, chinoxxx.

To every other person reading this, never give up on anything you are struggling to achieve. If I can finally be first to comment then nobody wey no fit to make am oooo cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by amuokuko: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2016
See their head like Abunne..

The guy on the second pinshure just be like person wey Mynd44 ban..

7 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 7:25am On Aug 13, 2016
ezychris:
Chai! The guy in the second pic looks like the keke man that took me from Orlu to Anara o! shocked
Annnikky, come edit this post and tell us where Nkwerre is located.

Lalasticlala, come and see this criminals oo
Tnx dear
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by falcon01: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2016
stupid people this people are heartless they don't know how much suffering you've done before acquiring something they will just come and still it and even kill you.

9 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2016
falcon01:
stupid people this people are heartless they don't know how much suffering you've done before acquiring something they will just come and still it and even kill you.
My broda they gave d villagers sleepless nyt for one whole month cos u dunno d next house they'll visit, my elder sis doesn't sleep cos d last last time they came to our houz they stabbed her at d back n made away with some properties so the fear is still her.

6 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by otokx(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
The community made mistake to hand them to police who will later loose them to Nigeria criminal justice system.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by funmijoyb(f): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2016
see flat head

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by zarakay(f): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Thank God they were caught
see their faces self

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2016
zarakay:
Thank God they were caught
see their faces self
Honestly babe cool

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2016
otokx:
The community made mistake to hand them to police who will later loose them to Nigeria criminal justice system.
My dear y they took them to police was because too many properties r involved sad so they kept them alive to recover most of d properties smiley cool

6 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by falcon01: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:

My broda they gave d villagers sleepless nyt for one whole month cos u dunno d next house they'll visit, my elder sis doesn't sleep cos d last last time they came to our houz they stabbed her at d back n made away with some properties so the fear is still her.
eyyah thank God they have been arrested

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by emeijeh(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
People will read this, and still go out to rob.
Why do people inflict pains on other people?
Why?

5 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by annnikky(f): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
falcon01:
eyyah thank God they have been arrested
Honestly cheesy

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Sunofgod(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Badoo's...

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by ANIEXTY(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
That Last guy by the right be like "if to say i know i for follow emeka go indonesia go hustle, chai....see my life!!!"

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dammit!why not jungle justice? angrypolicemen aint loyal these days cheesy dem go soon release dem.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Zico5(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kwenu, I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by charlie42(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Who beat the guy in red like that? grin

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by caesaraba(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
annnikky:
These are the hardened [b][/b]criminals that has been terrorizing Nkwerre community

English!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is my main reason of begging baba to allow the flat heads to go back to abidjan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by LecciGucci: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
show me ur head and i will know ur region..ahahahhahha that head nor fit miss..thats why its in their dna to slave..cuz dat head was given to dem for the sole reason to carry tray ,ghana must go etc...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by Victorvexz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol, see him flat head

4 Likes

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
caesaraba:

English!
igbotic english

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by brightnelly(f): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
is it not time we start treating female CRIMINALS like their counterpart?

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by manando1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided
amuokuko:
See their head like Abunne..

The guy on the second pinshure just be like person wey Mynd44 ban..
when you're banned for no reason undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by collitexnaira(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Their cup don full
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good riddance
Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by igetemi(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Promo: Hit the like button below and win a share.

1 Like

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
THEY LOOK TIRED AFTER HARDWORK..ANYWAYS CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME BEFORE TAKING THE DEVELOPMENT OUTSIDE,THEY STARTED FROM HOME..NICE WORK NIGERIA POLICE FOR STOPING SOME MORE SCUMS FROM INVADING US AGAIN..WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THEM ESCAPING ACROSS THE NIGER..HOW I WISH A CONTROL CHEMICAL LIKE PESTICIDE ,INSECTICIDE CAN BE MANUFACTURED LIKE IGBOTICIDE I 4 JUZ CARRY AM SPRAY ALL THIS PEOPLE FUMIGATE THE WORLD ONCE AND FOR ALL MAKE WE GET PEACE...YES QUOTE ME OTHERWISE AND PERISH..I MEAN THE WORLD NEEDS IGBOTICIDE UNA OWN DON TOO MUCH!!!!!NGWANU!OGINI??
annnikky:
These are the hardened criminals that has been terrorizing Nkwerre community in imo state for the past one month plus now. These demons killed a man n his granddaughter, rape a pregnant woman, vandalized people's houses, kidnapped few months old baby's, to mention but a few. God heard the cry n prayers of mothers, fathers, priest, youths even children n finally they were caught by the community vigilante on their way going from their final operation. The youths wanted to unleash their anger by giving them jungle justice but the securities intervened and took them to the police station for more investigations.

Re: Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo) by stronggman: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner,but are you sure the police won't collect bribe and set them free through the back door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Five Civilian-JTF Members In Benue (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.